Tips On Having A Good Sleep

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Tips On Having A Good Sleep

It's late here and I about to go to sleep, so let's just get started~

  Take a warm shower if you haven't already or bath your feet in warm water. This actually has a lot of benefits and can help you get a good night sleep. You would always want to keep your feet warm. Of course brush your teeth, floss too, who wants to be scold by the dentist? Wash your face with warm water with a soft towel. This can help relieve stress and help your skin stay skin and oil free. Also make sure to remove all your make up. Apply lotion over your face or your whole body, you will wake up with soft skin. Apply any other products you normally would apply, be simple and don't apply too much, keeping your skin natural is often the best. Make to sure wear comfortable clothes and have a comfortable area to sleep. Set the temperature correctly and wear socks if you need to. If you are someone who needs to do something before falling asleep, prepare and get everything ready. Keep a bottle of water near by since we often wake up with a dry throat. Some recommended activities are coloring book, writing in a journal, reading a book, listening to some music, and stuff along that line. Then close all lights and make yourself comfortable. Think about your day or just let your mind wander, but don't think too much and just relax and let yourself go.

Those are some simple tips and pretty much a bedtime schedule, but everyone's a bit different so do add in your personality. For people with sleeping problems I expecially recommend my scheduled. Most of the time the people with sleeping issues think too much and have trouble falling asleep. Don't think too much and just in keep in mind that you are there to go to sleep. Play music throughout the night if you need to, search on YouTube for some a hour or two of music. But most problems do go away after a while because after all we all need sleep so. Hope these tips help and comment below for any other advices and chapter ideas. Please share your thoughts and tell me if any of my tips and advice help.