Drama Recommendations

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Recommendations

Dramas are a big part of me and gave me a lot of joy. I always seem to learn something from every drama rather it's from a new career, tips about life, and much more. So below I have gathered a few dramas that I recommend and would like to share.

Half a Fairy Tale 

This is such a touching and deep drama that I nearly finished it all in a day. It really pulls on your emotions and has such a deep and strong meaning. It's about a twin who separated at birth but comes meet each again. One of the sisters have a disease that she cannot be under the sun at all so they rotate around. One comes out in the morning and one comes out at night. And stuff happens. I recommend this drama so much.

One and A Half Summer

Yep, it's another half. But this drama is almost the complete opposite of the one above. It starts off extremely bright and happy with a group of college students who gathers and create a band. With all the members completely different and with crazy personalities, it really brings out the college life. Later on it does get a bit stressful and depressing but it shows you how life really is. So if you are feeling a bit down, come and watch this drama

Xuan Yuan Jian

This is a drama set in the past and has magic. It's such a great and cool drama with many effects and a unquie plot. It brings out so many emotions and shows so many life lessons. It's about a group of people who really are different but they all have to accomplish the same goal. It's really a nice drama and centers around many different characters with different backgrounds and stories. One of the best drama ever!

Please Come Back Mister

This is one I watched recently during the summer and was trying not to finish all 16 or 20 episodes in a week. It's a interesting and a funny drama, reminds me of Oh My Ghost but it's still so good. Basically it's about two people who died unfairly and comes back to life in someone else's body to live life again and solve all the regrets they had. This drama once again brought many emotions, I seem to like these the most, but I wish there was a bit more romance even between two that were impossible.

Oh My Ghost

This was the drama that pulled me back to kdrama after taking a break. It's such a great and interesting story  that I wish would be longer. I laughed so much, cried so much, and got scared so much. It really played with my emotion and feeling. But it's such a sweet and funny story about a ghost who hasn't went to heaven yet because she has this strong hidden regret about life and goes on and off in another girls body. She begins to find the regret but falls in love with a human chef and stuff happen. 

And that is about it. All the drama above can sure bring your depress soul back into a happy and excited little person. I think dramas are such a wonderful positive pill and can teach you so much about life and stuff you never know you will be able to learn. Hope you enjoy the dramas above and leave any comment! Thanks.