Tips About Remembering Things

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Tips About Remembering Things

With a suggestion from a reader, I decided to make a chapter with tips of how to remember things better. I am sure everyone deals with this problem, after all we are all humans. Sometimes not remembering things and having to remember things can be stressful and can limit you from many things. So below is some of my tips to help remember things and hopefully they can help you. 

---------

1) One tip that I think is pretty useful is to repeat that thing you have to remember 5 times in head or so. That way it will be something in your head and not just a passing through thought. 

2) Anoher way I find pretty useful is that if you have a phone or technology that you are always on and always see, set a remainder and make sure it rings so you wouldn't forget it. Recently i started using this and has help me a lot, like I would need to do something in the morning and when my alarm ring, the thing will pop up and I will see it. 

3) Something else is to tell more than one person that you see that day or throughout the day to remind you to do that thing but make sure to ask more than one person so then if one people forget the other won't. Sometimes people can make you forget to do something you need to do but can also help you to remember some things.

4) Another way that can be helpful and may be more useful for you is to have something that you use to remember things like a planner or a sticky note. But you will have to know to check that everyday. Once in a while I use a sticky note and write down everything I needed to remember to do and sticked it on my homework/ school folder, I never forget to check that folder so. 

Okay so a few more tips is that if it's something that you can do right then do it and not wait until later, because most likely you would forget it. And if you do forget and if these tips don't work, don't over stress it because it's something every one has problems with and it's normal.