Quick Advice - > Tips For Going Back 2 School

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Since school is about to start again, at least for me, so I will be doing a special chapter to give advices and tips for anyone going back to school. These are simply tips that I think would help others. 

Tips 

  1. Definetly don't be too worry or nervous. I mean it's normal to be nervous and worry expecially if you are going into high school, college, etc. or just starting a new year again. But relax and know that everything will turn out to be easy and okay. Because being worry and nervous won't help, it will just make it worse. 
  2. Make sure to be prepare. Check off your supplies list as you get them, choose your clothes the day before, and make sure you know where all your classes are. Put everything in your backpack  the day before and have everything ready. That way you do not have to panic or rush. That is the worst. 
  3. There are several items that I recommend people to have when starting a new school year. Having a planner is always helpful and if you use it efficiently, it makes everything else organize and a lot less easier. You can write down all your homework, test dates, practices, or anything else. Having a binder is also extremely helpful and I recommend it to even students who are still in elementary. I know that most students start using binders in middle school, but if you haven't, I greatly recommend you to. Start off having a 4in binder and around 5-8 dividers. It keeps all of your classes papers organize and easy to bring around. You don't even need folders anymore. One last amazing item to have is a hand size hand sanitizer. I think it's something that everyone should start having expecially at school. It can keep your hands clean while being something light and easy to carry around. You can buy one so easily and for such a low cost while it prevent you and others from getting sick.
  4. Make a few goal for yourself for the new school year such as getting this grade or participating in this much events. This can really moviatied yourself and will make you want accomplish it. But makes sure to stay determine.
  5. Last but not least, relax and enjoy the rest of summer. Sleep late, watch kdrama, go swimming, and just do everything that you enjoy and may not have time for when school starts. After getting ready for school, don't think about it until when it starts. Because you already have everything prepare so enjoy the rest if the time.