->Underrated Groups 2 Check Out

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Okay, so another random chapter, I mean I do want this place to be a place where a group of people can basically just hang out and read positive and interesting chapters about many different things. This chapter, just like the title, will be introducing you to underrated groups which I think should recieve more attention and love. I accept that there  must be a reason they aren't as popular as some groups that debuted the same year with them but sometimes talent, Vidal, and personality isn't everything. Fate and luck also plays a important role. 

PlayBack 

A group that I actually really adore and like because I feel like all the members have potential of getting big and their songs are really fresh and catchy. The members are pretty charming and their concept reminds me of Sister, not a bad concept and not the typical "nugu" type at all. I recommend to check out their song Playback, their debut song.

Matilda 

This group also has such great songs and the members are unquie and charming in their own ways too. Their vocal skills are pretty impressive too yet their voices are pretty different. They are such a amazing group so please don't waste them. Check out their song Summer Again, such a great and catchy song with touching meanings. 

KNK

They are definetly rising and if they work harder they will get out of the nugu land. The members are actually pretty funny and their skills aren't and either. Definetly a group to look out for and fan girls can easily fall for them. 

Hello Venus

Not necessarily a nugu group since many people actually do know them, but I still think they can do more. Honestly before two of my favorite members were Yoo Ara and Yoonjo and I still think it's such a pity that they left the group, because the group was much more stable before and their concept was a lot more welcoming and better. The group is still such a visual group with so many pretty looking members and they do have really catchy songs. 

Yeah that is it I hope you enjoy reading this and hopefully took some time and listen to their songs. Comment below to share you opionin and give any ideas of future chapters and events. Please be more active and invite more people here. It's a place where people can read and enjoy chapters and learn new stuff:):)