Tips About Fashion

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Yep. I am giving tips about what you should wear and how you should dress if that ever worries or stresses you out. I am a pretty big shopping and fashion fan, so it should be extremely fun and hopefully helpful. I will try to give a variety of different styles and brand, while still keeping it to my taste. 

|Sweaters |

I am a pretty big sweater fan, I just really love them. They keep me warm, yet they are so simple but pretty at the same time. I like simple yet pretty fashion so I think sweater is a really nice match. You can match sweaters with any color jeans, or even skirts and leggings. Some nice brands of sweaters are Abercrombie and even though I never brought Blanc & Elcare's before because it's way too expensive for me, but it looks like it has really nice sweaters. But you can pretty much buy it from anywhere. 

| Jeans & Simple tops |

Jeans are one of my favorite have to have stuff as long as they are pretty comfortable and simple tops are one of my favorites too. Two stuff that looks good on pretty much anything but still so pretty and comfortable. I really love matching jeans and a simple top together with a pair of sneakers. Hollister's and Abercrombie's jeans are really nice, and yes, I am a pretty big fan of brands that are comfortable, simple, and has nice materials. Simple tops can be from many brands, just buy different ones. One tip,never wear the same color or exact shade of jeans and tops. 

 

| Cardigan |

I have recently grown fond of cardigans because they are so cute yet they serve so many different purposes. If you are at school and straps aren't school appropriate, then cardigans keeps you warm and they allow you to wear those. They are simple yet comes in many different styles and colors. You can match them with jeans, skirts or even dresses as long as you choose the right one