#SchoolFashion

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

#SchoolFashion

I decided to do another fashion chapter, because it's just so fun to make and I enjoy it as a reader too. But this time it's a topic that everyone stressed on at least once a month and that's what to wear to school. I personally do care about how I look so I pick out my outfit pretty seriously and sometimes it does become a bit of a stress. Some student actually do get bully on what they wear and some student care a lot about how they look like. So  I will be giving some tips of what to wear and stuff like that. Hopefully you will enjoy it and gain something from this. 

1) 

First of all it's important to be comfortable at school especially because you go there to learn, it's not a runway. So always wear something that you are comfortable wearing, either it's the fabric or the length. Also make sure to be in dress code. What I like to wear to school is simply a pair of jeans or black leggings( they are sooo comfortable) with a simple top, mostly short sleeves. If you pick out the right top and match it properly, it should look really good. Match that outfit with a pair of tennis shoe or sneakers and you are all set. Some warnings are to never wear a too long shirt with a pair of jeans, because it would look really bad and and weird. And also try to have some kind of color palette, don't ever wear a outfit that is all the same color or a outfit that has too much color. For example wearing a white top, black jeans, and a white sneaker. 

  

2)

For girls wearing a dress to school is really nice and most of the time, it's extremely comfortable and easy to wear. But make sure it's long enough so you can move freely and that it doesn't reveal too much. If you can don't every pair tennis shoe with a dress, unless if that tennis shoe is really pretty or that dress is somewhat sporty looking. Making a dress outfit look good isn't hard just have your hair somewhat comb and a shoe that somewhat fit. 

 

A few more quick, short tips:

1) Try to not wear a loose top with a loose bottom

2) Don't always zip up your jacket, if you do

3) Don't wear something too random

4) Be confident in what you wear and also yourself, just a model

5) Love your outfit

6) Ignore people who pick what you wear, laugh at them too