Tips for Exams

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Hello. So I know exams/ finals for most people are this week or soon, so I will be giving some tips for studying and doing well on them. I am going to go straight to it since it may even be late for some people.

 Everyone knows this but no one actually does it, have a good night sleep. Or as much as you can. Make sure to have good time management to be able to juggle everything. If you need to make a plan or a checklist, make one. They are especially helpful. Try to study or at least look over all the classes that you will have an exam on, even if they seem easy. Just don't spend as much time on them. Start with the more difficult classes and if there is a lot to study, take short breaks to allow your brain to absorb all the information. After looking over all your classes over the weekend, start to break them down when the exam days start to come. Look over your notes, handouts, class work, tests, power pionts, and even some online. Then when you have almost everything down, study with your friends and test each other. Having fun while studying is important to some people so a tip here is that even though it's okay to have music on try to make schedule. Do 30min studying without music and then 30 min with. If you just don't study in general, study for this. Do 30 min of study and then you get to be one your phone for 15min. It's better than nothing.

Don't stress too much but make sure to not be too lazy. Don't skips meals and don't sleep any less. If you won't be having lunch that day, bring some snack. 

Hope these tips help and I wish you the best luck. Grades are important and in a way they do define who you are. They reflect how hard of a worker you are, how determine you are, and so many other factors. Though they aren't everything and you are much more than just a few numbers.