Remember

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back! Finally. I do not have a computer now and it has been part of the problem, but itisalso true that I've had a lot of work these months. For those who still remember my story and have supported me so far, this is the end for Remember. There are someflashbacks here and there in the chapter,as you know I usually do. The song is Angel, by Jung Yong Hwa. You may want tolisten tothe song while reading the final.

 

Remember.

Two years is a long of time, specially when you are waiting for your special one. Most of the times you have your best friend to be with you through those hard times, but for SHin Hye it was quite difficult, since the person she loved was also her best friend.

Yong Hwa. Fans had already forgotten about the two of them, and were focussed on much more current scandals, but for Shin Hye every day had been a long path.

I love you everyday
Can you remember the day we met ?
Baby you came and walk with me. Don't walk away
You are my number one, number one

She was not a raising hallyu star anymore. Now she was a fashion icon, the kind of woman every ten-years-old girl in school dreamed to become. She was Park Shin Hye, the actress who got along well with all her co-stars, the actress who had a greater chemistry with her parters in every drama. She was the one whose name called people to the movie theaters, the one who went on tour in all Asia, North and South America, even in London, just to find crowds of fans claiming for her. SHin Hye would never said she didn't want it; she was satisfied with her achievements, after all the hard work it took her to get it. However, what she really wanted was Yong Hwa.

She remembered everything. The kisses they shared, the thousand times she felt his arms around her, his grins and smirks.

If someone had told her when he was dating one of her idiots, that someday she would end up longing for her best friend, she would have never believed it, of course. Or would she? The more she thought about it, the more obvious her feelings seemed to be.

How not have loved Yong, when he stayed by her side all the times she cried? How not have loved him, with the passion he put in all what he was determined to do?  How not have loved him when he was the first one taking care of her? He was the only one who never failed to his promises, the one who became a star so he wouldn't be a shadow when they walked together, the one who wrote her songs, the one who understood.

 

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter