When I started to like you...

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Just two chapters more. Thanks for subscribing to the story and leave comments. I really apreciate the time you spend on it. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

 

“Well, this is for these two years to pass fast” Min Hyuk said “And have a great time together”

Shin Hye smiled and held high her glass of wine.

She looked at her side, and caught Yong Hwa staring at her. It was so weird… all what had happened the last weeks. She was still getting used to the idea. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. YongShin. She was starting to like that nickname already.

Perhaps it wasn’t so weird… perhaps it was just the most natural thing to happen between them.

“How long have you been liking me?” She asked after all the other guys had gone back to their business, and they were left alone in the balcony.

“I’m not sure. Maybe, it was just right from the star and I just didn’t know”

“Never, anything at all?”

“Well, sometimes I could spot something was happening, but with you, Shin Hye, one never knows”

He noticed she was quivering because of the cold wind. This woman… how many times had he told her not to go out without a jacket? She always went like that, ready to catch a cold. He hugged her tight, embracing her with the warmth of his body.

She stopped quivering and did not say a word for some time. Then, finally, she managed to say something with some sense.

“It is not me that is unpredictable, but you who make it so easy to see through you. But I’d better shut up now, because you’re Type A”

That was the way he always justified when he got too emotional.

Shin Hye now was mocking about that, but it wasn’t any fun when someone else got to hurt Yong Hwa for this reason. As when he fell for that stupid woman once. In that time, they were still shooting Heartstrings….

 

He had told her he hadn’t fallen for that girl, but he lied. When Shin Hye found out she couldn’t help but feel upset. It was the first time Yong Hwa was hiding something from her, and it was all because that girl had asked him to.

She got to CNBlue’s dorm one night but before entering there, she saw Seo Hyun getting out of the building, looking at the sides to make sure that nobody was following her. Shin Hye frowned. The reality show had ended long ago, for what other reason could Seo Hyun be there?

“Yong Hwa babo” She muttered. He was a liar. A damn liar.

When she knocked the door and Jung Shin opened it for her, she ran fast as a light night to Yong’s room.

“You’re a damn liar, Yong Hwa. Why didn’t you tell me you were dating her? You looked at me and you lied to me! You dared to lie to me!”

“What are you talking about?” He took a step backwards, trying to get as much distance between them as possible.

Yong Hwa had never seen her so angry before. He told himself he would never make Shin Hye mad again.

“I saw Seo Hyun” She tried to calm down, but it wasn’t working well “Don’t dare to lie again”

He gave her an expression that said it all. How could he apologize for that? Only explaining.

“She asked me not to tell anybody. In her agency, they’re forbidden to date anyone”

“And? So do you think I would have told someone? That’s what you think about me? I have always trusted you…”

“Why are you so angry?” he interrupted her “You cannot get mad just because I am in a relationship with someone. Just because I didn’t tell you? I’m sorry if I do not go both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter