Before we fall apart

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everybody! I'm so happy for all the comments and the new subscribers. Thank you, really. Just because of you, I've come up  with a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

 

Yong Hwa closed the letter. What? Was he going to be upset about that? After all, he was a man, a man who was not afraid but proud to serve to his country. So why?

Why?

Shin Hye.

 

Shin Hye got out the set after midnight. She went to the parking lot and laid her back against the cold metal of the car. She closed her eyes and sighed. That had been a tiring day.

“Tired, Shin?” A familiar voice asked her. She felt him laying next to her.

She just nodded and didn’t say a word.

“And I thought I could treat you to have a cup together?”

“Just take me home. I’ll die if I have to drive now” she told him “ And I will cook for you tomorrow”

Yong Hwa smirked.

“That’s nice. Let’s go”

She got into the car and he took the driver’s place, turning on the heater. It was a cold November night, and though Shin Hye liked the weather, she could easily get a cold, so he preferred to prevent it from happen.

“Have you have fun today?” he asked.

“You know, Kim Beom is just kidding around all day. It’s like he hasn’t grown up all these years, but that’s funny, after all the time we have to be shooting. Just think that there are just three days more and it’s over. What about you? How was your day?”

“We had an interview in RadioStar. Just the normal stuff”

“What about that song you were working on the other day?”

“It isn’t working out yet. I’ll just wait to clear my mind”

“Isn’t it any new girl you’ve met, is it? You would tell me, right?” Shin Hye raised an eyebrow.

He just laughed.

“Of course I would tell you. Don’t be jealous again, Shin”

“Me? Jealous? Don’t be ridiculous”

They got to Shin Hye’s house. The lights were all turned down and there house was empty.

“I can’t believe it. They all went to Gyeonggi without me” Shin Hye said after reading the note that was posted in front of the door. “Well, yes, I can believe it. I never get time for things like this” She glared at Yong Hwa. “Want to come over, yes or no?”

“I’ll make some tea for us” he offered.

Shin Hye smiled while she watched him moving around like it were his house. He has been there just a few times, but it felt some comfortable. Yong Hwa was a god guy. Someday, he would be a good husband, too.

“Sing me something, Yong” She asked, resting her head in Yong Hwa’s chest.

“What do you want me to sing?”

“That song that Lee Shin sang to Gyu Won”

Slowly, she closed her eyes and fell asleep. He looked at her, the beauty of her captivating pink lips and her naughty smile. For some reason, he felt a tender emotion growing up; something that only Shin Hye could make arose. He kissed her forehead softly.

He hadn’t been able to tell her yet.

“I’m sorry, Shin. How will I sing for you from now on?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter