The Walk To Fame

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! New Chapter people! Thanks to all my new subscribers. If you like it, please comment, That makes me really happy and won't really take much of your time. I hope you enjoy it! 

Pd: Thanks to all those who also took their time to vote for the best Yong Hwa's rival. There's already a winner, the one that most of you chose right from the start.

 

 

4- The Walk to Fame.

The day Shin Hye said good bye was because she decided to keep with acting. It wasn’t an easy choice, especially because of Yong Hwa. He was one of the few good things that had happened to her in Busan, but it was enough- It was worth everything else, because Yong was the kind of friend that would last forever.

“Are you nervous?” He asked.

“It’s the first lead role I’m gonna take. How can I don’t be nervous?

Yong Hwa smiled and brushed her hair, messing it up.

At that moment, they were both looking at the roofs of the houses and the buildings around since the balcony of Shin Hye’s bedroom.

“You will be brilliant. I’m going to sit and watch just to make sure you’re taking it seriously”

Shin Hye gave him a bright smile.

“I’m worry about who’s gonna teach you to dance” She . “How are you going to become an idol if you cannot dance properly?”

During months, Shin Hye had been trying to teach Yong Hwa to dance, but all their efforts were useless. It was ok, Shin Hye thought, Yong Hwa was already too handsome, and he was far more talented in music than he figured. Nobody could be perfect.

“I told you, I will don’t need it. I’m going to act, or I’m going to form a band. You don’t need to dance when you’re in a band”

“Band Gender is not so popular, but maybe if you become an actor, we can work together”

“What if you keep singing? Let’s just sing together” That was the way they daydreamed. Now that Yong Hwa was getting good at playing the guitar and making music, maybe the two of the could turn into a duet. She was not as good as Yong Hwa seemed to think.

That’s why he was so amazing. He always made her feel like she was special and unique among the rest of the girls.

“Yong Hwa, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had.” She suddenly said.

“You’re also the best, Shin. I was just trying to be good enough so that you won’t replace me the next time a boy is nice to you”

He wouldn’t confess it, but that year Park Shin Hye had changed his life.

“Let’s be friends forever, don’t matter what we find in the future, ok?” She asked, grabbing his arm.

“Don’t matter what we find…” he repeated. “Ok. That’s a promise”

 

It was her first kiss on screen. Oh my god, she was so nervous…. And that guy wasn’t helping at all! Just laughing and kidding around…. Wasn’t he older than her? Babo.

She closed her eyes and breathed. What would Yong Hwa tell her if he was there? Of course. “You babo, don’t you plan to be a great actress? How are you going to become one if you get embarrassed so easily?”

Yes, he would say that although in her place he would do awfully worse. First because he wasn’t an actor. Maybe he wasn’t a good kisser in real life even, because the last month when they talked for last time, she knew by him that his new girlfriend had dumped him. Well, he did not put it in that way, but Shin Hye knew. Yong was so easy to read.

She took courage and finally they got even, because Se7en also got serious.

So she just spent her time wondering what could he Yong Hwa doing at that time. He had just casting to join a band, she knew. Sure he had gotten into, because nobody in the world could ever reject Yong. He was so unsanely good. Sometimes she got to believe he could even be a genious in music, because he learned so fast.

Good, she had missed him so bad this last year they had been apart, even though it had been greatto see Lee Wan again and act together.

God! It had been her first lead role! Growing up was scaring and exciting at the same time. As she was acting she could not take classes at school regularly, and she had just a few friends there – more than she used to – and some others still tried to left her down, but she was stronger than she had been before. She didn’t need them; she didn’t care how the others felt about her either. She knew she had a true friend in Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter