Back to School

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your reviews and for suscribing to the story. I think I've finally found the feeling that I wanted to express in a YongShin fanfic. I've got a new chapter for you,I hope you enjoy it!

 

Shin Hye loved acting. She loved singing and dancing and could make her life of that, she knew well. The only thing was, she also wanted to have some normal friends. Normally, she was surrounded of adults and Shin Won. They were nice to her, and her oppa was the best brother she could have asked for. However, sometimes she couldn’t help but feeling lonely. Other girls in school didn’t go in the same direction as her, and soon she started to be left aside for them.

Now they were moving to Busan, where they were supposed to stay all that year so that she could have a ‘normal’ life. As if it could be possible. Shin knew well that she would end going back to the screen and the stage. That was what she wanted to do with her life: transmit emotions to other people.

They got to the house and after having unpacked everything, Shin Hye looked out the windows of her bedroom. That was a fine place to live in, she decided.

“Mom, I’m going for an ice cream now” She said while walking downstairs.

“Ok. Just don’t come back late. I don’t want you to get lost at night, understand?”

“Ok mom. I’ll be back soon”

While walking down the streets that conduced to the beach, Shin Hye thought Busan might be a good idea after all. Just being there was much relaxing that thinking in all her trainings in Seoul. The last two years, it had been something of nonstop.

She could even make friends and attend classes regularly. Maybe she could join a sports team or the dance club, that would be amazing.

She was so distracted thinking in the nice things she would do in school that she ran into someone and her ice cream fell to the ground.

“Hey! Look to where you’re going” A rude boy told her.

She looked down to her ice cream with sad eyes, then she turned to him. Shin Hye had to look up to see his face, because – unfortunately – nature had made her too small and there were little chances she would grow up  more than she had done in 14 years.

“You, jerk. Can’t you look where are you going, too?”

“Ash, do you want to die?”

He approached her dangerously and Shin Hye took a step backwards, her hands were shaking. That boy scared her, but she wouldn’t show it to him.

“Jong Hyun, come on! We’re late because of you“ Another older called him “Do you want to die?”

“I’m going, hyung!”

He gave Shin Hye a last angry glare and then moved towards his brother. Shin Hye sighed in relief. Surely, it was time to go home. Busan wasn’t a friendly city anymore.

 

She loved her uniform, for first time it was one that suited her well. Shin Hye didn’t like her appearance because she was fat most of the time, even though she practiced sports or ate healthy. Because of this, the girls in her class frequently . Her mother, and also Lee Wan, had told her many times that she was pretty just as she was, and that she was not fat at all; but it wasn’t easy to deal with the critics of the other girls. She just wanted to fit in the group, so she would do her best to please them.

When she entered to the class, she smiled nervously to the class and bowed to the teacher.

“Hi. My name is Park Shin Hye and I come from Gyeonggi. I hope we all can be friends. Please, take care of me”

She sat down and took out her block notes to start following the te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter