This is For Real

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys. I've come back with another chapter.I even wrote a song this time. Thank you to all my subscribers.I hope you like it and leave reviews. There are only two or three more chapters for REMEMBER. 

 

There was a time when Yong Hwa was working so hard that he started getting skinnier and tinier. During those days, Shin Hye was afraid about what could happen to him. He finally got to a point when one morning he couldn’t get up, and Min Hyuk called her to tell her. Of course, she wasn’t the first one to visit him – there had been Seo Hyun, and she had been so jealous in that moment. – It wasn’t fair that a girl who had just known him had more rights than her, who was his best friend. That evening when Seo Hyun finally left, Shin Hye stayed there, and didn’t move from his side until the next morning he felt better.

Since that, now and then Shin Hye would call to make sure that he was ok, that he wasn’t killing himself by overworking. But she also needed to follow her own advice some times.

“Shin Hye, are you ok?” Kim Beom asked worried.

As they had to finish the last episodes of the drama, they were working nonstop. Shin Hye and him, specially, hadn’t slept at all in two days.

“I’m ok. Don’t worry” She smiled to calm him down “Let’s just finish this and we will rest”

The last time she checked, she had gained weight again. How could it be? She was taking good care of what she was eating. Damn it. If only she had been born naturally tiny as many other girls did…

Kim Beom shrugged. Even though he didn’t believe a word of what she said, Shin Hye was too stubborn as to listen to somebody.

After spending all the afternoon in the set, she went jogging to one side of the Hang River. It was a beautiful evening and the sun was just hiding in the horizon, which was turning into an orange-rose cloudy sky.

The scenery was so breath-taking that she couldn’t help but take out her cell-phone and take a picture of it.

‘You don’t know what you’re missing. Want to come?’

She received the answer immediately.

‘You’re lucky, I’m nearby. I’ll reach you in 10 minutes’

She smiled and drank more water of her bottle, before continuing her way. Then the path broke into two, and all in front of her was unclear, then dark. It was difficult to breathe.

No overworking. She also needed her own advice sometimes, but living in that world, it was easier said than done.

 

Slowly, very slowly, she opened her eyes.

“You’re finally waking up”

And he was too close.

“Yong Hwa?”

She turned all red. Why was she blushing like a child? Why was he doing so close to her?

“I thought it was better to call a doctor here than taking you to a hospital. Shin Hye, you’re working too much again. Would you mind to take care of yourself, please? You don’t know how desperate I felt when… never mind”

“I’m sorry”

And then, even more surprising, he hugged her. He held her body tight to him, and the feeling she had was so warm, so home-like, that at the moment she felt all right.

“Don’t ever make me this again”

“Yong… I…”

She put both hands on his face, in the same gesture that Gyun Won and Lee Shin used to do.

And then…

“Shin Hye! You finally woke up!”

Min Hyuk and Jung Shin made their appearance. The atmosphere couldn’t be more weird.

What was that feeling?

Was she disappointed?

Was he frustrated?

Did he really…

He wanted to kiss her.

Damn it. He wanted to kiss his best friend.

Shin Hye sighed. That had been too close.

 

Shin Hye took off her basketball cap when they entered to the kitchen: Min Hyuk, Jong Hyun and she. It had been an awesome game, and she hadn’t had so much fun since a lot of time.

“Now it’s time to see a movie”

“I’ll call Yong Hwa” Min Hyuk said.

“Ok. I’m going for the cokes”

Shin Hye walked to the kitchen and Jong Hyun followed her. Even when she was being just a tomboy girl, Shin Hye was pure grace. He wondered how she did that. That woman was just marvelous.

“It’s good to see that you’re fine again”

“Mwo? You’re talking about the other day? It was nothing, really. Yong Hwa exaggerated”

“He does. He has even forbidden me to date you. As if he could control that kind of things”

She raised an eyebrow. So Yong Hwa had done what?

Jong Hyun got closer to her, making her go backwards until her body was against the table. His face was just centimeters from hers.

“Control what?”

“Me kissing you, for example”

“I know you, Jong Hyun. You’re a player. But you’re not really do this to me”

“Who says it’s a game. I’m tired of playing. I like you, Shin Hye”

She closed her eyes, it was too close. And he kissed her.

It was a slow, deep kiss. Of course he knew how to kiss. And she should be glad with that. Wasn’t Jong Hyun just one of the most handsome men in Korea? Wasn’t he talented and a gentleman?

But then again…

Shin Hye had had many kisses before. All kind of kisses, maybe. It was true that she just when it came to kiss-scenes in the screen, but it was totally different in those private situations. Geun Seok was the first one – the first real boyfriend – and he was still one of the best. But there were still Hyun Joong, who despite of the fact that he was a loose of time for many other things, kissed as a God. And Min Ho.

She always thought that they would make her happy. The true was that even kissing, they could be good, amazing, but not special. There was something that she was missing everytime.

And Jong Hyun’s kiss…

“Wait” She cut the kiss and pushed him apart.

“What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong, I’ll tell you what’s wrong”

Shin Hye only had time to see how Yong Hwa punched Jong Hyun’s face, and then grabbed her hand.

“We have to talk”

“Yong Hwa… are you okay? Calm down!”

They went to the gardens of the building, and Shin Hye just could wait nervous, still trying to understand Yong Hwa’s violent reaction.

He also wanted to know.

Why? He just didn’t want her to be kissed by another fool. And he didn’t want to see it. Shin Hye, she was…

 

“Yong, I’m so tired. Play a song for me, please.”

So she asked. Should he tell her that he couldn’t even play the piano? Aish, this Shin Hye. She always asked the hardest tasks to him.

“What if I only sing to you?” He proposed instead.

She narrowed her eyes.

“You, babo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter