The End of Hide and Seek

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye always took it as a game, though Yong Hwa knew she didn’t like it either when they couldn’t hang out like normal friends. With the time, as he became more famous and CNBlue popularity spread all around the world, he also became aware of the need of the disguises and the importance of that hide and seek. Sometimes he even felt guilty, because he was the one who needed to hide more, and that reduced a lot the possible activities for Shin Hye and him.

Before, when they were not famous, they could go and eat anywhere, and people didn’t write fanfics about them. That happy days.

 “Let’s just go to have a picnic in the woods, you know. There are not many people there at this time of the year”

“Ok” Shin Hye sighed “I suppose is too much already that we could get a weekend off”

He messed up her hair, and she pouted. Such a childish man.

“Don’t lie to me. You also like my plan, I think you may even have some food prepared for us somewhere”

Shin Hye blushed. Whyd did he know her so well? She knew why, but still it was frustrating. She could never hide something from Yong Hwa.

“Babo”

It was a fair thing, after all. She also knew a lot about Yong Hwa, and she had even saw his pictures when he was a baby – a fat and lovable baby, she had to say – and laughed tears when Yong’s mother show them to her.

She knew that Yong always slept facing at the windows and that on the mornings he liked a hot coffee with waffles to start the day and that the best way to get him to do something – other than praising him – was cooking a homemade meal for him. It always worked out.

They started to encamp in a clear site of the forest, and they did it fast as they wouldn’t be the only ones there soon.

“Let’s go for a walk, then” She said “We can take the food and stop to eat at any time”

“Sounds okay.”

They walked silently for a while, and here and there she stopped to take pictures of whatever that caught her attention.

“You should have become a photographer instead of an actress, Shin Hye”

She turned and took him a picture.

“You know, it’s not a bad idea. How much will you pay me?”

“Let’s sit here and eat”

She shrugged and did as he said.

Yong Hwa smiled and started eating Shin Hye’s food, enjoying the delicious meal. He liked Shin Hye’s food more than that of anyone else – even his mother was left aside – and was decided to take advantage of those rare occasions when she could actually cook for him.

“After finishing your service, what are you going to do?” She asked. “Is this the end of CNBlue?”

“We’re going together, so it’s not like an ending” he said. He drank the orange juice from his bottle and thought more about it before deciding what to say. “Obviously things are going to be different. I’m 28 now, so I would like to start acting more like an adult.”

“Getting married, maybe?” She asked.

He smirked.

“You’re the one who wants to marry here, Shin”

It was true. She would have liked to be married already, but all her relationships had ended in failure. So her two boys would always be just a fantasy.

“I’ve decided not to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter