Heartbroken

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye got to admit it. She just wasn’t lucky in love. For the fifth time in that year, she was crying out her pains while sitting in Yong Hwa’s couch.

“I’ll make some tea for you, Shin Hye. You need to calm down” He said.

He was her best friend, the only one who understood everything, who knew everything. That’s why, every time she got rejected, or dumped, she would go to him to cheer her up. They met in high school, one year when she moved from Gyeonggi to Busan, and she didn’t get to have enough friends. Yong Hwa was the first one, and he still was the closest one.

“It would be better if I go home now. Are Min Hyuk and the rest coming?” She asked.

“They went on a party, I don’t think they will come back until the morning”

Shin Hye raised an eyebrow.

“And why didn’t you go with them?”

“I was working on a new song when you nicely interrupted me” he said, while moving in the kitchen.

“Ok, got it. But if you want, I may even help. Can I listen to what you have?”

Yong Hwa put the cups of tea in the table, and she took one.

“Tonight no, thank you. You’re too stressed and you’re not yourself”

“I had just gotten out a relationship. That gives me material for songs, you know”

“Yes, and you’ve got too much from the same kind of material, Shinnie”

“Ok. I’m done. I’m going home now”

“Did you bring your car?” he asked.

She didn’t. She went out Min Ho’s house and got directly to Yong Hwa’s place running. She had left her car at home, since she rarely drove; but now that it was late at night and she was away from home, it wasn’t a good idea.

“That’s what I thought” Yong Hwa read it all in her face “I’ll take you, then. Your parents would kill me, Shin Won would kill me if I let you in your own”

Yong Hwa respected Shin Won more than Shin Hye would like – that was the only problem she could find in her best friend – since it was Shin Won who taught Yong Hwa to play the guitar.

It was, as everything else, something that only a few people knew. The year that Shin Hye spent in Yong Hwa’s school was forgotten easily, because since the start she was left aside by the others. It was only Yong Hwa who tried to be nice.

 

She was sitting alone in the grass, having lunch there because nobody wanted her with them. It was ok, well, it wasn’t but she had to tell herself that. And she was doing just that, comforting herself when that skin, pale boy of dark hair approached to her.

“I’ve seen you on TV before. Do you also like music?”

Shin Hye nodded.

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa.”

“I..I’m Shin Hye.”

He smiled, and that smile helped her to gain more confidence.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you from now on.”

 

Then, Yong Hwa got his own time with his band, CNBlue. Of course, Shin Hye knew it was going to happen, because he was a genius. Every week they talked on the phone or had a video call, and the times they could they met in Seoul. His path and Shin Hye’s crossed once more when they filmed togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter