Tied to You

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for the support - the new subscribers, and that amazing people who voted the storyp! I really, really like you, people. Let me know what do you think about this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

 

 

Shin Hye liked Geun Seok. He had realized that long ago. It would have been ok, if he wasn’t convinced that it wouldn’t end up well. Geun Seok was a joker, always kidding around. Don’t matter how well they could get along, they were fated to fail in a love relationship.

He was not going to be Shin Woo, however, because he wasn’t interested in Shin Hye in that way, so he shouldn’t get into their way. Of course, soon Geun Seok and Shin Hye broke up, just after You’re Beautiful got to the end. And they continued being friends.

Then Shin Hye met Hyun Joong, and that time he did have to do something to stop it, but he didn’t because he had met DaeHee, so he just left Shin Hye date the dumbest man ever. Shin Hye herself didn’t have a good taste on men. She always chose someone she didn’t need, someone who didn’t understand her, someone who hurt her. But then again, the both of them got a heart-break that time.

He saw them pass one by one. None of them had deserved her.

“Yong, let’s go to that baseball game tomorrow, what do you say?” She asked.

He knew that Randy-Shin Hye loved baseball. That was another reason why she was a good (girl) friend: she was a true sporty girl.

“You know I would go, but my parents are coming to visit me. I was just going to ask you to join us. My mother doesn’t do anything else than talk about you lately. I think she is jealous you spend more time with Geun Seok’s mother than with her now and she blames me”

“I just see Geun Seok’s mother because they live nearby”

“Or because she wants you to become her daughter-in-law”

“Ok, I will go with you. But we should stop in the mall first, I have to buy her a present. It’s good that she hasn’t changed me for Seo Hyun”

“Seo Hyun?”

“Yes. Weren’t you so close to her recently?”

“It’s true that she is a nice girl, but we were just working together and I was being professional. There’s nothing going on between us”

“Ok. Let’s make as if I believe you. Besides, it’s worse if you’re friends, because that means she’s taken my place”

“Don’t be jealous. After all, we’re going to spend much more time together now”

“Mwo?”

“I’ve been offered with the lead role of a new drama, You’ve fallen for me”

“You’re kidding me” She said, astonished. She had just casted for the female lead role the day before. If she got the job, so Yong and she would be working together again! But as couple… “I’d rather die before kissing you”

“Kissing you” He blinked. Then he got it. Damn it! He hadn’t thought about that part. “I’m sorry, Shin Hye, you’re not so lucky”

As he , he just wished that she didn’t realize how nervous he really felt.

 

“Yes, mom… I’m heading home now, it’s just that we’ve been working until late…. Ok, see you”

Shin Hye just finished that call and looked out the windows of the car when she received a second call. Yong Hwa.

“Hi. Don’t tell me you’re missing me already”

“Shin Hye, I forgot the dorm’s keys and Min Hyuk forgot it too. The other guys are in Tokio now. Do you still have the copies I gave you”

“Well… I think I-

She didn’t finish. Her head shocked against something hard. The lights were too bright and then nothing but darkness.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you from now on.”

A promise that sounded too good to be true.

 

Don’t worry. That voice… His voice made her feel sound and safe.

“Shin Hye”

When she opened her eyes again, she noticed all those persons looking down at her with concern. It took a moment for her to focus and see that there were her parents and Shin Won. And Yong Hwa.

She tried to wake up, but she failed miserably.

“Shin Hye, don’t move. You break some of your ribs and need to rest now”

She just nodded and let her mind go, doing as if she still could listen to what they were saying.

“She just wants to rest” Yong Hwa cut the talking. “Eommonie, go and have some snack, you’ve been here all night. I will take care of her”

“But Yong Hwa, you must be tired too. You haven’t moved from here either”

“Let’s go, omma” Shin Won said “Rest just a moment, that she’s in good hands”

Shin Hye took a deep breath, as much as her lungs could take. He sat next to her and brushed her hair softly, without saying a word.

God, he had been so afraid before. If something worse had happened to her, he didn’t know what he would have done. Until that moment, it wasn’t so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter