Dying without you..

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2 weeks later..)

It’s been 2 weeks since that night. Since we promise to give each other some time to figure the things out, to make sure our feeling toward each other. Tiffany and i, both of us start it awkwardly. Whenever we see each other, we’ll try our best to avoid each other. And just like a stranger to each other, we didn’t talk much. even if we talk, we just talk about a business matter. Like talk about our performance, our schedule, what should we do and what should we don’t and the other boring work stuffs like that. or when we’re in the same car, we used to ALWAYS sit next to each other. But now we’ll sit next to other member, or if we can, we’ll choose to be in the different car instead. The other member do realize that something happen (again) between tiffany and i, even some of them already ask me or tiffany a few times about what happen with us. And both tiffany and i will only give them an assuring smile and said that it’s nothing important. It’s just a small problem, that we’ll get through sooner or later. So no need to worry about it.

I do miss her, like crazy even though it’s just 2 week passed. In this 2 weeks, we have give each other space that we need. We have successfully keeping a distance from each other even though it’s not an easy thing to do. I can’t count how many times i almost failed because of my weak heart keep telling me to running into tiffany’s embrace, hug her and never let her go from me anymore. But thanks God, i still can restraint myself up to now. We also try to going out with the others to ‘test’ how strong our love for each other. Tiffany have going out with nickhun twice last week. And she will going out with siwon today. And as for me, i have going out with 4 different men in these 2 weeks. Once with heechul oppa, once with leeteuk oppa, once with kangin oppa, and yesterday i went out with one of my cute hoobae, baekhyun. But still, none of them can make me forget nor stop thinking about tiffany even just for awhile. I’m wondering whether she feels the same or not. I miss you, fany-ah. I see you everyday, and yet i still long for you in every second in my day.

 

Tiffany’s POV

It’s been two weeks since taeyeon and i promise to give each other some time and some space to think, and try to answer the questions that we have as our ‘homework’. It’s too hard for me. i miss her like crazy. She’s there, around me, i can see her, and feel her presence near me. she’s even standing in the place where i can easily reach her, i can easily touch her. But i just can’t. She seems so close yet so far. She’s close to me but i can’t reach her. And it hurts like hell. We treat each other like a stranger now. Keep avoiding each other, didn’t have a proper conversation with each other. I keep crying alone in my room every night before i go to sleep because of the pain that i bear in my heart.

I know it’s just a trial for us, but the thought of losing her forever is always haunted me. what if after all of this trial, she finally realize that she can live her life just fine even without me? what if after this trial, she’ll realize that her love for me is not strong enough to risk and gambling with everything she has right now? What if she finds someone else that she love more than she loves me? what if that person can love her better than me? what if.. and what if.. too many “what if” running in my head these days. It really kills me and suffocating me. but if i ask back the same question to my ownself, still i also can’t decide whether i really willing to risk everything that i have to be with her or not. I mean i do love her, so much until it hurts. but with all of those risks.. do i ready to take all of those risks? But one thing for sure, i don’t want to lose her. I don’t want her to walk out from my life.

And here i am now, in one of the best american restaurant in Seoul with siwon.

“....so yeah, i was pretty upset about it. I mean how can they’re not... emm, tiff? Tiffany?? Are you listening to me?” siwon’s voice bring me back to the reality. I didn’t realize that i have spacing out since i don’t know when. I keep thinking about taeyeon, i just can’t get her out of my mind no matter what i’m doing, no matter who’s the person i’m with.

“eh? I’m so sorry oppa.. what did you just said?” i ask him with a guilt in my eyes

“are you okay? You keep spacing out since we came here, fany-ah. Are you not feeling well or something? We can go back to your dorm if you want to.” Said siwon, he looks so worry and concern about me. and it adds more guilty that i feel for him.

“ermm.. actually i feel not too well today, oppa.” I lied

“you should tell me earlier fany-ah. I won’t force you to have a dinner with me if you’re feeling not well. Now let me drive you back to your dorm, okay? Let’s go..” he offered me his hand, and i took it. Now we’re walking out the restaurant hand in hand. Siwon always be that good oppa for me. He always take care of me and care for me. i lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter