And my decision is..

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2 weeks later..)

Tiffany’s POV

Today all of the 9 member of So Nyeo Shi Dae are spending their free time in one of private exclusive room in one of the most prestigious karaoke club in Gangnam area.

Now Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon are dancing crazily while singing a famous trot song “Gondre, Mandre.” Those three keep shaking and banging their head while their hands are moving in circle motion beside their head, act like they head a headache or something. Haha sunny, yoona and i also dancing with them plus a tamborine in our hand to make more noise. Taeyeon, maknae and jessica in the other hand just sit quietly on their seat while laughing and sing along with those three. This song maybe the 18th or 19th song, i lose the count already, of the song that we have sing since 1 and half hour ago. We keep singing, even screaming, and dancing like crazy untill we hurt our throat. This is one of the best way for Soshi to have fun and release our stress.

Now that we have tired of singing and dancing like crazy, we choose to sit down, take a sip from our drinks, and sing a ballad song instead. So we don’t need to spend more energy on screaming and dancing like a crazy dork. One by one, we take turn to sing the ballad songs that we like. We will sing it solo, or duet with one of the other member. When it comes to taeyeon’s turn, she choose to sing one of her favorite song from destiny’s child with the title, “brown eyes.” I closed my eyes when she starts to sing. Enjoying the song with all of my heart. Her voice is beyond beautiful. I always love to listen to her singing. She can’t speak english fluently, but when she starts to sing, you can’t tell whether she’s fluent in english or not because she sing it perfectly. Her voice cover her language’s ‘imperfection’, the feeling when she sing it, she can convey it to the people who listen to her song easily, we can feel it too, so in the end we can do nothing but enjoying her angelic voice and praising her for that. when she finish sing the song, we give a big applause for her. After her, it was sica’s turn to sing. We keep singing and singing, until now it’s my turn to sing. At first i get a little bit confused to choose the song, and suddenly something hits me. i know what is the perfect song that i can sing for her. I want her to listen to this song, and hope she’ll understand my feeling.

“now it’s miyoungie’s turn!” said sooyoung teasing me by calling me with my korean name. I just playfully hit her shoulder for calling me miyoung.

“have you choose what song that you want to sing?” sunny asks me

“yeah, i have.” I answer her and giving her my eye smile.

Music starts, and the screen shows the title of the song that i choose..

 

I Hate Myself – K.will

niga sajun jigab sokeul chaeugo

I fill up my wallet that you bought for me

niga gadeon sikdangeul yeyakhago

I make reservations at the restaurant that you used to go

niga anjdeon jarie niga anin dareun saramgwa

In the seat you used to sit in is a different person

eosaekhage daehwareul jugobadneun na

With whom i’m having an awkward conversation

          neorang haettdeon utgin yegil tto hago

          I tell the funny stories that i used to tell you

          gigyecheoreom haettdeon yegil tto hago

          Like a robot, i say the same things over and over again

          geoteuroneun utjiman bogibodan jeulgobji anha

          On the outside i’m smilling but it’s not as great as it looks

          geu sarami jakkuman neoro boyeoseo.

          Because i keep seeing that person as you

maldo andoege ttan sarameul mannago

It’s not making any sense, i meet the other people

maldo andoege ttan sarameul saranghaebwa

It’s not making any sense, i try to love another person

nae sarangeun neo, neo hana ppuninde

My love is you, it’s only you

niga anin saramgwa utgo ittneun naega silhda

I hate myself for laughing with someone that is not you

          nae sogeseo nunmuri naneunde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter