Aein isseoyo (i have a lover)

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

I lazily open my eyes, let out a heavy yawn, and rubbing my eyes a few times before i finally can fully open both of my eyes. I strech my arms, and when i turn my back to face the another side of my bed, i see the most cutest thing alive in the world. My little taetae, she sleeps peacefully beside me. with her messy bed hair, her soft snores, her steady breaths, her lips slightly parted, how cute she is. So i keep staring at her. I will be the most happiest person in the world if in every day of my life, i can having this cute kid sleeping peacefully beside me like this. I take a few strands of her hair that fall on her baby face, and put it back behind her ear. She still didn’t move even an inch, but when i ‘accidentally’ brush her cheek, i can feel a hot temperature of her.

Oh my God, taetae.. are you sick? Do you get a fever? Why your body temperature is so high. You’re burning! As i thought. I gently her hair, and call her name to wake her up.

“taetae.. taeyeon.. wake up..” i keep calling her name for i don’t know how many times before she finally move a little bit.

“umm? Wae fany-ah?” she asks lazily, still with her eyes closed. She still want to continue her sleep i know. But i need to check on her.

“why are you so hot?” i ask so worry about her

“what?!” now she’s open both of her eyes and looking at me in shock

“what?” i ask her back. Confused with her sudden reaction

“i ask you ‘what’ first, pani-ah.” She said finally sit on my bed as she speaks. She keeps rubbing her eyes cutely.

“i mean what, what tae? What is your question again?” i ask again because i still don’t get it.

“i mean, why you said that i’m hot in this super early morning pani-ah? Why all of sudden? Out of nowhere you said that. I think  you never compliment me like that before.” She said with a cute pout on her lips

Now i understand. She have been misunderstood my words. Pabo taetae As i thought.

“yah neo jinjja paboya!” I said. I try as hard as i can to surpress my laugh.

“mwo? What do you mean pani-ah?” she ask me again with her confused look. Aww, how cute she is when she’s confused like this. Look at her face now, looks like a lost puppy (?) haha

“hahahaha..” i finally let my loud loud laugh roaring inside our room.

“neo jinjja paboya..” I replay my words and continue speaking,

“What i mean is you, your body is literally hot taeyeon-ah. You’re burning. Maybe you didn’t realize it but your body temperature is high. I think you get a fever.” I try to explain it to her. I have stop laughing. Now i have a serious tone as i speaking to her to show her that i’m not kidding or joking here. I do really worry about her.

“ah, mian. Miscommunication..” she said. She looks embarrased with her misunderstanding. I just laugh it off to show her that it’s not a big deal for me.

“now again, i think you get a fever. You’re burning. Wait for me here, don’t do anything, just rest. i’ll go get something for you to eat so you can take the medicine, okay?” i said to her before i finally leave her in my room alone. She needs to consume the medicine as soon as possible.

30 minutes later, i bring a bowl of porridge that i made for her.i also bring a glass of water, and the medicine with me. when i open the door, i see her lying weakly on the bed while she’s playing with her phone. She didn’t go back to sleep though. So i walk closer to her, and sit beside her.

“how do you feel now?” i ask while i put down the tray that i bring on the small desk beside the bed.

“i’m okay fany-ah. Don’t worry about me too much. Just feel a little bit dizzy.” She said with a weak smile on her face. I know she’s trying to assuring me.

“good then, now eat up. eat this porridge, and then take the medicine.” I said to her. Now i hand her the bowl.

“i don’t want to eat pani-ah. I’m not hungry, and i lost my appetite. You know that i don’t like porridge right?” she said whining like a little kid

“aish this kid, you’re sick taeyeon-ah. You need to eat this first before you can consume the medicine. I know you don’t like porridge, but at least eat some. So you can eat the medicine. Besides, i made this for you with a lot of effort you know. Eat it please? For me?” i said as i put a fake sad expression on my face, hope she’ll give up, and finally want to eat the porridge. And i win! 1 point for tiffany.

“okay okay, arasseo. I’ll eat the porridge, because my wife made it for me.” she said with a dork grin plaster on her face. and then she speaks again, this time she caught me off guard.

“pani-ah, feed me please? You know i’m sick..” she said as she laid her head on my lap now. I love this clingy side of her. Especially when she’s being clingy to me like this.

“yah, you get a fever taeyeon-ah. And your hands are perfectly fine. Can you just feed your ownself?” i said as if i don’t want to feed her. But the truth is, it’s just an act. Of course i’ll willingly feed her, i’d love to. I’ll do anything to make her happy. I keep her hair as now she’s laying on my lap.

“but still, i’m a sick person. Can you just feed me?” she said again. Now she put a little bit aegyo in it. And i surrender to her this time. I always do, am i?

“okay, okay. Here..” i said as i hold the bowl, and starts to feeding her

“yay! Thank you my yeppeuni..” as she said and start to open widely asking to get feed. I keep feeding her, just like a mom feeding her sick little kid. She looks satisfied though. And i can’t help not to smiling. I smile as i see her smiling happily to me. she just like a little kid. She really is. And the way she just call me. “yeppeuni.” She is only one who like to call me with that nickname. once i ever ask her, why yeppeuni? She later said that yeppeuni means “yeppeun tipani”. I just can’t do anything but smile shyly when i heard her saying that.

And when the bowl is empty, i hand her the medicine, that later she eat it. After that, i ask her to get some more rest.

“tae, i think it’s better if you sleep again now. Hope the medicine will do its magic on you soon. Do you have anything to do today?” i ask her, worry that she have a schedule to do.

“umm.. i guess no. But i have a schedule tomorrow morning.” She said

“ah, good then. So you can get a proper rest today. I think you just get too tired taeyeon-ah. With the long CF shooting in thailand, and stuffs. I’ve told you not to get sick right?” i pretend to get angry with her

“ah ya, maybe. Eyy, don’t be mad at me. it’s not like i want to get sick pani-ah.” She said that as she stuck her tongue out, teasing me.

“yeah whatever, tae.” I said indifferently

“how about you? Do you have anything to do today?” now it’s her turn to ask me

“umm, well, i just have a meeting with a friend.” I answer her

“:friend? what friend? Who? Do i know her?” she ask me again, now i can sense the concern and also curiousity on her voice

“err, actually it’s not ‘her’, but ‘him’. it’s nickhun oppa..” i said

“ah, are you two dating or something now?” she asks. I sense something weird when she said that. It’s like she doesn’t like what she just said. She doesn’t like nickhun or something else maybe? I wonder.

“no taeyeon-ah. We’re just a friend. He’s one of the good friend of mine, you know that.” I said it honestly

“yeah yeah yeah, whatever.” She said. Now she pulls her blanket up to cover her petite body, and close her eyes tightly. Trying to get some sleep i guess. I sigh lightly. I still want to talk with her, but she’s already close her eyes, and get ready to sleep. What can i say? So i just let her be. She needs her rest though. So she can get better soon. She has a schedule tomorrow, so it means that she must get better by tomorrow. Unless, i’ll be more worry than i am now. How can she do her schedule when she’s sick like this. I don’t want she get more sick than she already is now. And about nickhun, neo jinjja, jeongmal pabo taeyeon-ah. How can you ask me that such question? Of course we’re just a friend. I can’t date nickhun, wait correction, maybe i can date him, but i can’t, and i won’t love him the way i love you.

I look at the clock inside my room. i still have around 2 hours before my meeting with nickhun. So i decide to join taeyeon, lying beside her and turn off the table lamp. When i close my eyes, just for a few minutes before i heard her voice.

“fany..?” she said faintly maybe afraid to wake me up

“um?” i ask

“nothing, just want to call your name.” She said flatly

“mwo?” i ask in disbelief. what’s wrong with her, is her fever is that bad to make her do a weird and random thing like this? I immediately put one of my hand on her forehead to check on her temperature.

“still hot. But i think it’s better than before. Do you still feel dizzy, taeyeon? I ask her in concern

“no, just a lil bit sleepy.” She said

“ah, maybe it’s because of the medicine that you took, the side effect of the medicine. It’s okay tae, now you better go to sleep.” I said to her while patting her head lightly

“okay, gomawo fany-ah.” She said

“umm..” i said shortly. But there’s one thing that keep budge my mind lately. I want to ask her, but i’m afraid to hear the answer. But it’s really really annoy me for quite some time now. so i decide to ask her.

“tae..” i ask with a low voice. I’m afraid she’s fall asleep now.

“um?” to my surprise, she’s not sleeping yet.

“mm, how about you? You ask me about dating nickhun, now i want to ask the same question if you don’t mind. Do you dating anyone now?” i ask it finally. I keep waiting and also anticipating for her answer.

After a few seconds of silence that feels like an hour for me, she finally speaks..

“mm, for now i didn’t date anyone pani-ah. I don’t even have a boyfriend. But i do have someone that i deeply care for. I do have someone that i sincerely love.” she said. I can sense a lot of love and fondness in her voice when she speaks about this special person. I can tell that she really do love this person. And it hurts me like hell. i feel that stupid jealousy just by the thought of that person. Inside of me is burning like crazy. I don’t even know who this person is. All i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter