We're friends(?)

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany’s POV)

07.00 AM

*knock knock*

“tiffany unnie, wake up. Get ready for our interview today.. ppali ireonayo unnieeee..” said seohyun from outside my door. She keeps knocking the door hard when she didn’t get any response from me.

“emm, okay juhyun-ah. I wake up now. Thank you..” finally i can successfully open both of my eyes, and weakly answer her. Uri maknae, she always be the one who wake up earliest everyday among us 9. And it’s like her ‘unwritten’ duty to wake her 8 unnies up everyday. Poor juhyunie, i feel bad for her. it’s not easy though to wake us up. Especially that sleeping beauty, jessica jung. I rub my eyes a few times more, before i finally get up from my bed. I saw my reflection through the big mirror that i put up in my bedroom. My bedroom is dominate with pink color, because yes, pink means tiffany's. So everything here in my room are all about pink. I comb my messy hair a little with my own fingers before i tied it into a messy bun, i get my towel, and get out from my bed room. I walk directly to the bathroom. Well in our dorm, we have 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms. 2 bedrooms in the first floor, 3 others in the second floor. One bathroom in the first floor, and 2 more in the second floor. I sleep alone in my bedroom, when the other member must share their room. Just consider me as the lucky one for having a room all by myself like this. Haha sica share room with hyoyeon, sooyoung with yuri, yoona with seohyun, and sunny with taeyeon. Taesun couple and hyosica’s room are in the first floor, and my room with yulsoo and duo maknae in the second floor.

            When i go to the bathroom, i hear someone’s talking in the first floor, so i take a peek to see who is it. Ah, it’s tae and sica. They are talking about something, i don’t know what, because i can’t hear it clearly. I just see them laughing over something. It’s like both of them want to take a bath because the two of them are holding their towels. I decided to greet them,

“good morning taengsic..” i said loudly, half screaming to get their attention. Tae just chuckle a bit before she answer,

“and good morning to you too, fany-ah.” Said my taetae and showing her sweet smile to me. Ah geez, how i love that smile. Whenever she smiles, we can see a cute chin dimple that she has on her right side. And also her ‘unique’ laugh, even though it sounds like an ahjumma, kekeke..

“good morning tiff..” said sica in her perfect english accent almost at the same time with tae.

“what are you guys talking about in this early morning?” i ask again out of curiousity.

“ah, nothing important. We just talk about this and that, trying to killing time while we’re waiting for hyoyeon. She’s in the bathroom now for almost 35 minutes already. Geez, i’m wondering what on earth she’s doing right now for taking bath that long.” Said sica looks annoyed. And tae just give a small nod as the sign of agreement with sica.

“ah i see. Okay, i’ll take a bath first then. See you guys later.” And then i directly enter the bathroom, and take my bath.

            The 9 of us take turn to take a bath, after that we dressed up, and put some light make up on our face, we’re ready to leave our dorm. We have so many schedules to do today. Starts with interview with one of the prestige fashion magazine in Korea, it will starts at 11 AM. And then we have a live show in one of the famous variety show in Korea, called beatles code. After that we have pre-recording show for another variety show called ‘happy together’. And the last one, we have to perform in one of big TV station. It’s a live performance too. We need to arrive early before the show starts because we need to do some sound checks, and the other preparation for our performance. Some of us, also have an individual schedule to do. Like if i’m not mistaken, today yoona will continue the shooting of her new drama called ‘love rain’ with jang geun suk oppa. And then sica and yuri will have their photoshooot session with one fitness magazine, and me with tae and maknae, we have a performance of TaeTiSeo in one of TV station. Soooo hectic i know. But we have get used to this kind of tight schedule. We ever have the schedule that way busier than this, so today is still fine though. We wake up in the super early morning, and then arrive at our dorm in the middle of the night. Sleep for some couple hours, and wake up again tomorrow in the super freaking early morning. This devil circle just never ends. We keep doing this kind of schedule for almost 6 years now. But this is the path that we choose, we choose to do what we love, so yeah we do enjoy it. we didn’t want to regret this decision, for choosing this path as our path.

 

*inside the car*

            I sit in the middle row with tae and sunny. Tae sit in the middle of us. In the front row, there is our manager oppa, who drive and sit alone there. In the back row, there are yoona and maknae. The rest of the members, hyo, sooyoung, sica and yuri are in the another car with our another manager oppa. yes, we have more than one manager for your information. We usually go travelled using two cars or maybe more. We can’t just use one with this huge amount of member and belongings that we always have with us. And not to mention our other staffs too like make up artist unnie, hair stylish unnie, and fashion stylist unnie. For some certain occasions, we’ll add more staff for example like body guards to guide the 9 of us.

            I feel kinda sleepy, so i let my eyes close to take some rest before arrive at our destination. I feel my eyes get heavier and heavier. and my head keep swinging to the right and left. Suddenly i feel someone’s hand touch my head gently. When later i realize that was taeyeon’s hand. She fix her sitting position, move little bit closer to me, and then softly hold my head with both of her hands, she carefully place it on her tiny yet comfortable shoulder. She let my head resting on her shoulder. I can feel my heart starts to beat faster because of her simple yet sweet and thoughtful action. So typical of her. I can smell her sweet perfume. The smell of taeyeon. How i love her scent. I can feel her skin lightly brush my hand because of our position right now. I really enjoy this. Then i daringly link her arm with my arm, hug it tight as if that petite arm is my pillow, without opening my eyes. My head still resting on her shoulder. She looks a bit taken aback, maybe she thought i was sleeping. But then she let me do it. I inhale her sweet scent once again, before finally i really fall asleep. When we’re arrive at the destination, i feel our car have stop, didn’t moving anymore. What happen next is i feel a soft hand touch in my cheek. And then i hear her sweet voice calling me as she speaking softly,

“fany.. fany-ah.. wake up, you sleepyhead. We’re already arrive here.” Said taeyeon softly to me when i still didn’t even move an inch. Then she my hair gently, and raise a bit the volume of her voice. I also can hear the light chukle too. although i’m not really sure whether it was sunny’s or yoongie’s voice.

“fanyyyy.. wake uppppp! ppalli ireonaaa..!” said taeyeon again. And it works. Feeling that soft in my head, and her cute voice, i finally successfully open my eyes. The first thing i see when i open my eyes is her beautiful face. I just can’t help but smile at her.

“thank you for waking me up, taetae.” I said to her and lightly pinch her nose. And then i do a little stratching with my hands.

“have a very good sleep huh?” she asks

“of course. Thanks to that comfortable little shoulder.” I said and giving a wink to her. She’s blushing a little because of my words. I can see that.

“err, good then. Now let’s move your off, girls. We have an interview waiting for us and also the other to do list to do today.” Said her to me and the others, she’s back into the leader of SNSD mode. But no matter in what mode she’s in now, she will always be my taetae. So i open the car door next to me, fix my dress and my hair a bit before i walk in the tall building in front of us with taeyeon, hand in hand. I clasp our hands together. Like i said before, i am a clingy person. And i’ll be way more clingy whenever i’m with her, my taetae.

            After we’re finish with the interview, we move to the second destination. But before we go there, we still have some spare times. So we decide to have our brunch first. Since we can’t let our fans see us, because they will go all crazy for us, and in less than a minute, we can do nothing, but stuck and surrounded by those people and make a scene. So we always end up eating inside our car. Manager oppa will buy the foods that we want for us, and then bring it back to our car where we can eat peacefully. I’m not complaining right now, don’t get me wrong. we do love our fans, but sometimes we just wish that we can have a little privacy, we hope that people can give us some space. So we can going out freely on our own. But i know that is just a wishful thinking. We can never ever ever going out freely as long as we’re still a part of SNSD.

            I’m happy that today all of my schedules are same with taeyeon’s. Sometimes we’ll get a different schedule, and i must get separated with her for awhile. And that’s when i’ll miss her the most even though i know i’ll see her soon later. I just want to stay close with her always. Or even worse, when we need to be separated for days. Like when we need to go overseas, without one and another. I swear to my obsession of pink color, that i will always missed her so damn freaking much. i can’t get her out of my mind even just for a minute. But i must stay profesional right? I won’t let my personal matter give a bad impact to my own image and SNSD’s image. I will keep doing those schedule, and try to do my best. Even though sometimes i just can’t hide my blue feeling, and become quieter than i usually be. But i’ll always try to smiling to cover my sadness.

            After finishing all of the schedules that we have today, we’re back to our dorm sweet dorm. Guess at what time we arrive? Well, the clock shows that it’s over 1 AM now. We can sleep for few more hours before we need to get ready to do another schedule. So i directly go to my room, change my clothes, and just go to bed. I know i know, i should wash up a bit, but i’m just too tired. I don’t even care to clean the make up on my face anymore. All i want now is sleep.

            I slept for few hours before i’m awaken because of a bad dream. Geez, why can’t i sleep peacefully? Why should i have a nightmare? Get chasing by a super scary creepy ghost? Like seriously.... so i decided to take a look at my phone to see what time is it. It’s 4 AM now. And i just can’t go back to sleep. So i decided to text taeyeon. I don’t have a particular reason, i just want it. Maybe, just maybe, if she’s not sleep yet, or maybe same like me, had a nightmare, and can’t go back to sleep, she’ll check her phone and reply my text. So i won’t feel all alone. I text her through Kakao Talk.

 

Tiff: tae....

Surprisingly, just around two minute, my phone beep-ing showing that there’s a new message, i immediately check it. From tae!

Tae: wae fany-ah? Why you didn’t sleep yet?

I typed back as fast as i could. Afraid that taeyeon may fall asleep anytime soon if i type slower.

Tiff: i can’t go back to sleep. I just had a nightmare

Tae: ah, i see.. but you ok now rite?

Tiff: yeah i think so.. and what about you, midget? Why you didn’t sleep?

Tae: yah! Don’t call me midget. Our height difference is not that much, fany-ah. And for your question, my answer is, i just awake because i feel so thirsty. When i want to go back to sleep after grab some drinks, i see the led light from my phone. And i decide to take a look on it. And later found out that i got a text from this mushroom. Aigooo..

Tiff: yah! Don’t call me mushroom..

Tae:  well, you called me midget first. *merong*

Tiff: okay okay arasseo, we’re equal now. So want to continue your sleep? I won’t disturb you if you want to go back to sleep, tae. *please don’t. Please.. just stay with me, taetae.*

Tae: what about you? Don’t want to go back to sleep? We still have mm more less 3 hours to sleep.

Tiff: i know, but i think i just can’t go back to sleep now. That nightmare still scaring me a lil bit :(

There’s no reply. i keep waiting and waiting, but still there’s no reply from taeyeon.

“ah, maybe she have fall asleep..” i speak softly more to myself because no one else i can talk to right now

*knock knock* there’s a light knock on my bedroom’s door

“who’s there?” i ask before unlock and opening the door

“na ya, taeyeon. Ppalli fany-ah, open the door.” Said the person from outside the room

Hearing that, i running towards the door and opening the door as fast as i can

“tae! What are you doing here?” i ask her confused and curious at the same time. i can’t hide my happiness though. I don’t know why i’m so happy like this just by seeing her face. i mean i have saw her for so many hours today and still seems like it’s never enough for me. There’s a big smile that plaster on my face right now

“err, well let me see, i bring my pillow, my bolster, and my blanket with me now. So maybe, just maybe, i want to sleep here to accompany a certain silly mushroom who just had a nightmare and can’t go back to sleep because of it..?” said taeyeon teasing me with her sarcastic answer.

“yeah.. i can see that. Wait, what?? you’re going to sleep here with me?” i ask her like an idiot when the realization finally hits me. Inside of me, i’m jumping in happiness. i’ll sleep with taeyeon now. Well, it’s not like we never sleep together before. we used to shared room back then when we was in the training days. But again, back then, i still love her as her friend. Just a friend. Not as complicated as the situation that we had now, or maybe i have love taeyeon that way but i just didn’t realize it. Yet.

“yeah, now please let me in. I’m so sleepy pani-ah. And every minute, every second is so damn precious.” Said taeyeon as she walks in, entering my room. When taeyeon gets inside the door, i close the door behind us and lock it, while i silently smiling. And when i turn back to face taeyeon again, i has put back my normal face expression even though just a few seconds ago, there’s a  big silly grin plaster on my face.

            Now that taeyeon have lying on my bed, and closed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter