Introduction by Miss. Hwang

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, my name is Tiffany Hwang from Girls’ Generation. I don’t want to sound like i’m bragging because well i’m not, but yes, my group is one of the BEST girl group in Korea, or maybe i can say, in Asia. Me and my members, we start everything from less than zero (just like the lyrics in ‘The Boys’ english version.) We have to sacrificed so many things to be able standing here today as the member of So Nyeo Shi Dae. We sacrificed our precious time with our family, our childhood, when the other kids are happily, freely playing and fooling around with their friends, we are in the other hand must focus on our training. We keep practicing and practicing until we felt like we’re gonna break our legs. Literally break our legs. We must doubled our effort, because good enough is never enough. We have a very tight competition with the other trainees, everyone want to have their debut and become a success singer as soon as possible. So we can never let our guard down even just for awhile. We also have school to attend, those classes, exams, homeworks, and then we have practice everyday, singing, and dancing starts right after the school hour ends until midnight. We’re just those ordinary kids at that time. But we bear all of those pain, those burden, and we do our best to make our dreams come true. But our hard works will never betrays us. We believe that.

            All of those pain, those sacrifices, have been paid off. Now we get what we deserve. Although still, become an idol like us is not all about a good thing only. there’s always a positive and negative thing for everything right? So do we. Like, we can’t freely do what we want. There’s always camera and ‘paparazzi’ that have their eyes on us 24 hour in a day, 7 days in a week. Sounds creepy huh? But that’s the truth. We must keep our manner, our attitude, behave well, obediently do what they told us to do, and do our best to not make any mistake. But again, we’re just a human. An ordinary human. Of course we can make mistake, no matter how bad we don’t want it to happen. No matter how hard we have try to prevent those bad things from happening. (although so many people out there called us as the Goddess, and whenever we heard it, it always make us want to curling our fingers out of disgust and embarrassement, but still we’re just a human, trust me, we are.)

            Well, i think that’s enough for the introduction about me and my group. Now let me introduce you all to my member one by one, starts with umm, ah if i start according the age order, she’ll be the first one. But i want to keep her to be the last one to be introduce. Why? Mm i don’t know. Well, they said we should save the best for the last right? Yeah, she’s the best. If you don’t agree, at least for me she is. So let’s put her in the last order. And now let’s we start from the second oldest, Jessie. Ow yeah, before that, i want to let you know that actually the 6 of us, tae, sica, sunny, hyo, yul, and me was born in the same year. Just with different month. and then sooyoung and yoona followed, they were born at the same year that just one year younger than us, and then the last one is our maknae, juhyunie, which is also have only one year difference with sooyoung and yoona. So technically, there’s no big gap in our age range. We’re more like friends, playmates to each other.

            Where was i? Ah Sica. Her full name is Jessica Jung. Her korean name is Jung Soo Yeon. People usually called her as ‘lazy sica’ because she doesn’t want to run no matter how late she is. That’s her life motto. And she also LOVES sleep soooo much. It’s so damn freaking hard to wake her up when she sleeps. Especially in the morning. She also have another popular nickname, which is ‘ice princess’. Why? Because her cold expression that she loves to make. Actually it’s just her outside mask. I mean, it’s true sometimes she looks kinda scary, cold, arrogant, and stuff. But if you know her more, actually she’s a warm girl. Err.. a silly girl to be exact. She likes to laugh over stupid jokes, and then she find herself can’t stop her laughing even though the other have stop their laugh like so long time ago. Or when the others laugh, at first she didn’t. But later when she finally have really understand the joke, which is kinda slower than the others, she’ll laugh by herself, alone, because the others have stop laughing. She also have that special effect, we usually called it ‘sica effect’. She has that ‘super power’ to ruin the good mood with her comment or her reaction. She always be that silly mood killer. She has a younger sister that also debut under the same management with us. Her name is Krystal Jung, her korean name is jung soo jung. She prefers people to call her by her korean name. So we did. But sometimes call her by her english name is also fine with her. When her older sister prefer people to call her with her english name. Actually soojung is more look alike with yoona compare to her own sister, jessica. So many people think that krystal is yoona’s sister when she first debut. But that just her outside appearance that more look alike yoona compare to jessie. Inside of it, the way she behave, she act and stuff really resemble her real sister, jessica. Trust me.  Krystal become one of the member of F(x), another girlband from SM Entertainment. Together, people called them as JUNGSIS. So many people out there envy of their strong and sweet sisterbond. Sometimes i also envy their sisterbond to be honest.

            Now Sunny. Her real name is Lee Sun Kyu. She really hates when people called her with her korean name. Err.. guess i do the same. Don’t ever call me with my korean name okay? i warn you guys.. I don’t like it when people called me by my korean name. It’s not like i hate my korean name so much, actually hwang miyoung is a lovely name right? Say yes or else i’ll kill you with my bare hand! Kekeke just kidding. It’s just because i think my korean name sounds so oldie you know. Just too old fashioned. Like it cames from Jeoseon Dynasty era or something. So i prefer if you guys called me with my english name, kay? Tiffany, tiff, fany, step, stephani, or whatever, up to you as long as it’s related with my english name. Gawd, where was i again? Ah, sunny. She is the niece of the owner and also the founder of SM entertainment, Mr. Lee Soo Man. And she is the last member who join our group. Her training time were the shortest among us. She’s only trained for few months, not even a year. When in the contrary, Sica, she’s the one who have the longest training time among us. She have been training for 7 year! So wow right? Back again with sunny, her nickname is the queen of aegyo. If hyo is the dancing queen, i am the queen of eye-smile, and my taetae is the queen of OST, she’s the queen of aegyo. Aegyo that call for a punch to be exact. Whenever she shows her aegyo, i don’t want anything else but to punch her hard, as hard as i can right on her face to stop her from doing that aegyo. Maybe i’m too much, but i’m not fully joking about this. Trust me, because this thing not only happen to me, but also the other members. They HATE it, correction, WE HATE it whenever sunny shows her super annoying aegyo in front of us. Maybe it will looks cute and stuff at first, but if she keep doing it all over again, again and again, like every day, well, you will feel the same like what we feel. Trust me. But overall she’s an energy pill for SNSD. She always looks cheerful for us and our fans no matter how tired she is. She’s indeed our energizer. And talk about aegyo, i think Sica is the one who actually have this skill. I mean she have that kind of aegyo that naturally she possesed. So even without she trying so hard, sometimes it just shows up. Her cute aegyo. Her natural aegyo i mean. So maybe she can be the second queen of aegyo here? Kekeke Sunny also sooo byuntae. I still don’t get it, why my taetae become more famous as the byuntae, when the real byun is sunny? She’s the real villain! I didn’t say that taeyeon is not a byuntae, because she is. But Sunny is more ert than tae, trust me! She likes to ‘touch’ us. The 8 of us. Omaigahh byunsun! She also have an eyesmile actually, but not as beautiful as mine. Kekeke hope sunny won’t read this or else she’ll kill me. *run away* lol

            And then next, it should be me acording to the order. But it’s kinda awkward for me to ‘bragging’ about my ownself, rite? So i’ll just tell you a bit about myself. People called me the queen of eye-smile. I was born with it okay? And yes, that’s my ultimate ‘weapon’. I have a super loud voice. Tae once ever said that even though we turn on the music in the car with a super high volume, they can still hear my voice clearly. Am i that loud?? But strangely, when i laugh so hard, i won’t make any voice. I’ll just clap my hands hardly, show my eye smile, and laugh without making any voice comes out from my mouth. But if i just giggled, you still can hear my voice though. I also don’t know since when i become like this. Hahaha and yes, sometimes i can be soo talkative. Don’t ask me why. That’s just happen like that. Sometimes fans were misunderstanding me, they think i want to get more attention, i want to be the center of the attention. Now i tell ya, that’s not true. I never intended that way. Sometimes i just feel too excited, or in a very good mood, so i speaking so much without i realize it. I never want to steal the spotlight from my member because we’re going to shine together. I’m not that selfish. And it hurts me when people think about me that way. Well enough about this topic. next next, i was born in USA. Yuri once said with her broken english: “tiffany made in USA.”, when actually what she’s trying to say is tiffany comes from USA. But the meaning can be a bit ambigious if she saying it like that. Again, i don’t want to bragging but it’s the truth that my english skill is the best among the other member. Sica will be the secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter