Taeny's first fight

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later in soshi’s dorm...

7.15 AM

            Taeyeon still sleeping in her room. Sunny who sleeps in the another bed beside her also still in her deep slumber, sleeping peacefully even though she let out a creepy alien sounds from once in awhile.

Today they can sleep a bit longer since their first schedule for today will not begin in the early morning. Tiffany quietly enter their room, and stand beside taeyeon’s bed. she looks at taeyeon’s sleeping figure. She just can’t restraint herself any longer. For awhile she forget that there’s also sunny too (even though she’s still sleeping) inside that room. she caress taeyeon’s face softly and kissed her slighly parted lips. It’s just a quick peck though. But successfully make taeyeon let out a cute little groan before finally she open one of her eyes lazily.

“fany? What are you doing here?” she asks when she finally successfully manage to open both of her eyes.

“i just want to see you, taetae.” Said tiffany cheerfully as always showing her pefect eyesmiles.

“aigoo my mushroom, come here you..” said taeyeon with her husky voice, the side effect of her drowsiness. She shift a bit to give some space for tiffany to join her on her bed. without any hesitation, tiffany jump in, join her taetae and laying beside her.

“morning baby..” said taeyeon to tiffany who’s now burying her face on the crook of taeyeon’s neck while her hand is on taeyeon’s stomach hugging her.

“morning to you too, taetae..” said tiffany after give her another peck on taeyeon’s right cheek. Taeyeon can’t help but smile because of tiffany’s sweet act.

In return, she kissed tiffany’s forehead, and tiffany’s hair lovingly. Shortly after that, they heard a little groan from the sleeping sunny. Just like a cue, both of them turn their head in the same direction at the same time to look at the so called queen of aegyo with a cautious look, and anticipating about what will happen next. When sunny starts to stir her body, they know that it’s time for sunny to wake up now. Aware of this, the two of them broke apart from their hug. Tiffany stand up abruptly from taeyeon’s bed and almost triped down. Seeing that, taeyeon just let out a small giggle, and tiffany give her a death glare in return.

Sunny starts to open both of her eyes, and stretch her body out,. soon she aware of the additional presence of another person who’s not belong in her and taeyeon’s room.

“tiffany? Why are you here in this early morning?” ask sunny while let out a big yawn, she still clueless about what ‘business’ that tiffany has in her room in this early morning

“umm, i..i.. ah, i just want to see if you two have wake up.” said fany groggily. She’s not good at lying though.

“ow..kay. for what?” ask sunny again. She still don’t get it about tiffany’s purpose for being here in this early morning.

“she just missed us, sunkyu-yah. Am i right fany-ah?” said taeyeon with a devil smirk plaster on her beautiful face. Guess taeyeon just love to tease tiffany so much, does she?

“ha-ha, so funny of you, kim taeyeon.” said tiffany back and give her just another death glare of the hellfany.

“aish, whatever. Now i think i can’t go back to sleep anymore. Thanks to you two.” Said sunny and starts to walk out from her bed.

“now i’ll make some breakfast. My tummy starts to complaining. You two want to join or not? And don’t ask me to make breakfast for you because i won’t make it. I’m not your maid.” Said sunny. She’s kinda grumpy maybe because taeny just disturb her beauty sleeping time. take a note: don’t messed up with the sleepy sunny bunny or else she can be really scary. don’t believe me? go watch SNSD and the dangerous boys. You’ll find out what she did or said to yoona just because yoona distrub her sleep. MUAHAHA..

“i’ll join you later. I want to laying here for few more minutes.” Said taeyeon while let out a big yawn.

“me too. You go first, me and tae will join you later.” Said tiffany, agree with her wife

“okay..” said sunny and starts to walk out from her room heading the kitchen. After sunny closed the door behind her, tiffany just jump on taeyeon, literally jump on taeyeon, and give her some slaps on her shoulder.

“aw..aw.. aw! Yah! It hurts fany-ah..” said taeyeon pouting

“that’s for teasing me, kim taeyeon.” said fany angrily

“hahaha.. you’re so cute when you’re confused and speechless like that, fany-ah. Why you must be so cute? I just can’t help it you know. Don’t blame me. Blame yourself for being too cute..” Said taeyeon and do merong at tiffany. Tiffany just blushing lightly because of taeyeon small compliment.

“so i am cute?” she asks

“yes you are, my cutie cutie mushroom.” Said taeyeon and hug her lovingly

Tiffany just smiling widely while burying her face on taeyeon’s shoulder, and didn’t forget to hugs taeyeon back. They stay like that for some good minutes, cuddling with each other before finally they decide to join sunny in the kitchen to make their breakfast too.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

            Today we have a schedule to sing in 3 different TV stations. I have put  a light make up on my face. i’m wearing a simple light blue v-neck t-shirt, with a short jeans. We have our own fashion stylist, hair stylist and also make up artist. Those people are the ones who responsible to make us look prettier and even more stunning in front of the camera and in other people’s eyes.

            I took my small bag, clutch it in my shoulder, and walk out my room. Sunny have gone first, and probably already inside the car with the other member. I was the last who’s still in our dorm because i let those girls to take their bath first. I was extremely kind, wasn't i? Actually i just don’t like it when i know there are other people who wait for me to finish my bath, or ask me to hurry up when i take my bath. I need to take my bath peacefully, so yeah, i usually let them to take a bath first. But sometimes i try not too care about it and let them wait for me. it just depends on my mood at that time.

            So i walk out from my room and heading to the our main door, and i get a bit surprised when i see tiffany sit in one of our sofa in our living room while her hands are busy playing with her phone. I thought she also have join the others in our car.

“fany? Why are you still here?” i ask her

“i wait for you, paboya. Ppalliwa.. everyone is waiting..” said tiffany and extend out her right hand to me. without hesitation, i took her hand on mine, intertwining our hands, and smile at her lovingly. We walk out the dorm hand in hand, toward our car where our member and our manager have wait for us.

            Inside the car, i sit beside tiffany, as always. I see her so busy playing with her phone. It’s like she’s texting with someone because she keep typing something on her phone, stop for awhile, and then when her phones vibrates, she’ll check it, and typing again. She keep doing this for i don’t know how long. I feel slightly, slightly, just a bit uneasy and jealous. i don’t know should i feel jealous with her phone because she keep paying attention to her phone, and not me, because she keeps playing with her phone, not me, because she keep holding and ‘touching’ her phone, not me. and abandoned me who’s craving for her attention and also for her touch. Abandoned me who’s sit right next to her. Or should i be jealous of the ones she keep texting with like non stop since we get inside our car up to now? HELLO! i am right beside her right now and yet she chooses to talk with another person instead.

I want to ask her, but then the reality hits me. who am i to her? I don’t have any right to be jealous, or being protective towards her. I mean, i know we have confessed to each other in Japan few days ago. We have admitted to each other that we love each other, more than a love towards a friend or sister. But again, there’s no real commitment that tied us. We’re not officially a couple or something. We do kissed, hugs and do the other skinships like a couple or lover to each other, but again, before we find out each other true feeling, we already do those things. I mean except kissing right on lips. Like i ever told you before, skinship is something that usual and common between us. It’s not a new thing. But i just can’t imagine tiffany in other’s people arm. I can’t imagine her in other’s embrace. Kissing other’s people lips, dating other people. Argghh! I just can’t. Without i realize it, my body become so tensed, and i bite my lips so hard out of anger and insecureness. Tiffany seems realize the sudden change in me. because later i feel a warm hand, to be exact, tiffany’s hand holding mine, and give a light squeez to it.

“are you okay, tae? Are you feeling sick or something?” she ask with her concern look. I can feel her love even just by a simple act like this. Only her, tiffany hwang who can make me feel loved just by a simple act from her.

“ani, gwenchana..” i lied. I give her the sweetest fake smile that i can make to assure her that i’m fine even though i know i’m not. Slowly, i pull my hand that have been hold by her. I can see the pain in her eyes, when i retract my hand from her hold. i feel slightly guilty but this thought really gotten into me. I do know that i can’t lie to her. Maybe, just maybe, she knows that i’m not fine right now judging by my fake smile, and stuff. Because she just know me too well. But right now i’m just too tired to explain myself to her. The thought of losing her keep budging me. i realize that i can never really completely having her as mine. Even though we love each other so much like this, to be together with her as a real couple is seems like something that too good to be true. It’s like a mission impossible for us. I keep thinking and thinking, soon i get drown in my own thoughts. I didn’t realize a pair of beautiful eyes, that belong to tiffany, keep staring at me with her sad looks.

11.30 PM in soshi’s dorm

We just arrived in our dorm few minutes ago after finishing the last schedule of Soshi for today. I heading to the bathroom, i need to wash up myself before i go to bed and sleep. Suddenly i think about Tiffany. We didn’t talk much today. Maybe she know that i’m not in a good mood, and decide to give some space that i need for awhile. Now i feel kind of guilty towards her. Just because of my silly thoughts, i become kind of cold toward her today. I need to apologize, and saying good night to her. So i decide to go to her room first to check on her. When i almost pull down the door knob, i hear she talks with someone. Maybe she’s on her phone now. So i decide to stay put, and listen for awhile. I know eavesdropping is not a good thing to do, but i’m just curious. Then i’ll blame it on my big curiousity.

“ne oppa, yeah we’re just back to our dorm few minutes ago..” said tiffany on phone

“oppa? What kind oppa she’s talking with right now? An oppa who’s calling her in this super late night? Seriously?” i mumble to myself as i thought

“hahahaha..” tiffany is laughing happily now.

“what the hell? What’s so funny, fany-ah?” i starts to feel those uneasy feelings again. My jealousy rise up again. And also my anger.

“yes oppa, thank you. Good night.. ne, you too khun oppa..” said tiffany cheerfully. Even without seeing it, Taeyeon already can imagine tiffany is smiling happily right now judging from her voice.

“wait, did i heard it wrong? khun oppa? As in nickhun? ! Not that man...” i start to cursed inside myself. I know nickhun used to have this special feeling for tiffany. What i don’t know is whether he have already move on and gave up on pursuing tiffany or not. I know they were and still a good friends up to now, and i also know nickhun always adoring tiffany somehow. But now those two used to call each other every night before they go to bed or what? Since when they calling each other like this? Seolma, maybe the one that tiffany keep texting with this afternoon in the car is also him? ! I don’t care. Do whatever you want fany-ah. I don’t care anymore.” i walk away angrily heading back to the bathroom. Right now i really need a cold water to cool down my head

 

Tiffany’s POV.

“yes oppa, thank you. Good night.. ne, you too khun oppa..”

I just end up my phone call with nickhun. I also get surprised when i hear my phone rang, and when i check the caller id, it’s showing his name. I mean, he is my friend, a good ones. But it’s just a bit unusual for me to get a call from him in this late night. So i was wondering why he’s calling me. It turns out that he just asking about my condi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter