But all i want is you..

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

Today we have a schedule to do an interview in one of a radio station in Seoul. The radio DJ give us some questions, and the 9 of us will take turn to answer the question one by one. Now it’s time for a live singing performance.

“now yorobun, we have the leader of SNSD, kim taeyeon who will sing a song for us. Whoah, i can’t wait to listen to her voice. Taeyeon-ssi, what song that you will sing for us?” said the radio DJ

“i will sing a song that sing by Lee Eun Mi sunbaenim. The title of the song is ‘aein isseoyo’ (i have a lover). Actually i ever sing this song before, a long time ago in one of the radio station when i was the DJ with kangin oppa. And now i want to sing it again because this song is one of my favorite songs. So hope you’ll enjoy the song.” I said.

And the music starts to playing, and i starts to sing.

Listen to this song fany-ah, listen to it carefully. This song will convey the words that i can’t say to you. So please listen to it.

 

Ajikdo neon honjangeoni? Are you still alone?

Ne fany-ah, i do still alone. How can i be with someone else, when all of me, every part of me, is only want you, long for you, only you.

Muleoboneyo nan geujeo useoyo. You ask me, and i just laugh.

What can i do? I just can laugh it off. I can’t say it, yet. I can’t say that i love you.

Saranghago itjyo. Saranghaneun saram isseoyo. I am in love. i have someone that i love.

And that person is you, my silly mushroom. If only you know it.

Geudaneun naega ansseuleoun geongabwa. You seem to worry about me

Are you worry for me fany-ah? I just can’t read the expression on your face when i tell you that i have someone in my heart. i hope i can read your mind to find the answer.

Joheun saramitdamyeon hanbeon mannabola malhajyo. Telling me to meet someone nice.

I already find that person fany-ah. She is the nicest person i ever know. Her heart is so big and pure. One of the reason why i love her so much.

Geudaen moreujyo, naegedo meotjin aein itdaneungeol. But do you know? I already have a great lover.

She’s beyond great. She’s the best lover everyone can ask for.

Neomu sojunghae kkok sumgyeodueotjyo. Someone so precious that i had to hide it.

I’m sorry for keep this secret away from you, from everyone, because i can’t take the risk of losing you. Just the thought of it can make me hurts like hell. I just can’t lose you fany-ah. So i need to hide you in there, deep down in my heart.

Geu saram naman bol su isseoyo. Nae nuneman boyeoyo. That person, only me who can see her. She’s visible only in my eyes.

Wherever you are, my heart and my eyes will always find their way to find you. No matter how far you go, i will only see you. My eyes will always fixated on you.

Nae ibsule yeongwonhi damadulkkeoya. Her name will forever be sealed in my lips.

Don’t you know how bad i want to scream your name out loud? To tell the world that you, tiffany hwang miyoung is the one and only person that i want to spend the rest of my life with. But i just can’t. My lips are sealed.

 Gakkeumssik chaoreuneun nunmulman algoitjyo. Geu saram geudaeraneungeol. Only the tears that sometimes fill my eyes know that, that person is YOU.

Only me, myself, and i, who knows this secret fany-ah. Don’t you know how hard to keep this secret just for myself? I’m all alone in this fany-ah. I can’t share it with anyone. My tears keep falling, and you just never know that the reason why my tears are keep falling is because i can’t make you mine. Even telling you the truth, i can’t. I can’t tell you that person who i love with all of my heart is YOU. It was you, and it will always be you. Only you.

Naneun geu saram gajgosiphji anhayo, yogsimnajianhayo. Geunyang saranghago sipheoyo. I don’t want to have her, i don’t want to be greedy.

Of course i want to have you fany-ah, but again, how can i do that? seeing you everyday, listen to your voice, keep you close to me, that’s enough for me. just let me to love you, because i know that i can never stop loving you.

Algetjyo? Na honja aningeolyo. Ansseuleowo marayo. Now do you understand? I’m not alone. So please don’t worry.

Don’t keep worrying me, fany-ah. I’m in a good hands. She knows me best. She understand me the most.

Eonjenganeun geu saram sogaehalgeyo. Someday i’ll introduce that person to you.

Someday, when i already have the courage, i will come to you fany-ah, and i’ll introduce this person to you. So bear it with me, will ya? Wait for me until that day come. Don’t get tired of me. and please never leave my side.

Ireohke chaoreuneun nunmuri malhanayo. Like this, can you hear what the tears that filling my eyes say?

Can you hear me fany-ah? Can you understand my heart now through this song that i sing for you?

Geu saram geudaeraneungeol. That person is YOU.

The person that i love is you. The person i want so badly is you. All i want is you. Only you.

 

When i finish the song, i finally open my eyes. I didn’t realize that i have closed my eyes ever since i start to sing, until now. When i finally open my eyes, the first thing that i search for is her eyes. I look directly into her eyes, and she seems to understand my feeling. Because when i look deep into her eyes, she stared back at me, intensely, i can see a lot of love, care, and understanding in her eyes. and later she smile at me. sweetly. Oh God, how beautiful she is. After that i immediately get back into my sense when my i heard a loud clap from my members, including her, and also the DJ. They clapping and  jokingly shouting my name like a bunch of fan girls because of my live singing performance. So i just beaming at them sheepishly, show them my chin dimple, and bow shortly as my way to saying thank you.

“gamshahamnida..” i said still with a smile plaster on my face

 “aigoo taeyeon-ssi, what a good performance. Your voice is really wow! Jjangida.. Words will never enough to describe it.” Said the DJ. I just chuckle lightly on his remarks.

“eyy you’re too much.” i reply in a playfully manner

“ah jinjjayo taeyeon-ssi. Your voice is seriously no joke. But wait, why it seems like you sing that song with all of your heart? Do you secretly sing this song for someone? Wah, seolma! Hoksi, do you already have a boy friend? Who is that lucky man? Aigoo, i’m so envy of him now.” Said the DJ playfully

“hahaha.. aniya. I don’t have a boy friend right now. I just like this song so much. so maybe that’s the reason why i’m so immersed in that song when i sing it.” I try to give a reasonable reason to cover the real truth behind it. Of course i sing it with all my heart. I want to convey my feeling to my mushroom. That’s why i become so emotional. Anyway, did she really get the message? I wonder.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Wow.. all i can say is wow. I do know that she has a very beautiful voice, but what shock me is the way she sing the song just now. She really sing it with all of her heart. I can feel it. I smile at her when she open her eyes, and it makes my heart flutter when those beautiful onyx eyes look right through me with a soft gaze. i gave her two thumbs up and later joining the others by clapping and shouting her name like a real fangirl of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter