A confession?

so unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person’s POV

Today Soshi just arrived in Japan. They’re going to do a concert in Japan tomorrow. Now all of the member with their staffs are eating their lunch in one of restaurant. Taeyeon suddenly feels something wrong with her stomach, maybe because of the food that she eats. Seeing the weird expression in taeng face, sunny who sits next to her asking,

“what happen, taeng? Something’s wrong?”

taeng answers, “I think I have an indigestion problem. Something is wrong with my stomach.”

Sunny look worried now and she asks, “do you have any medicine? If you don’t have any, I’ll accompany you to the car first to resting while the other continue their lunch. And we can ask for medicine to the staff. Besides I’m already full. Okay?”

“okay, thanks lee sunkyu.” Taeng answer and smiling warmly to sunny. Her hand lightly pinch sunny’s nose to express her gratitude. And sunny just cutely scrunching her nose in return. She’s very grateful for her members who very care about each other like this.

And then sunny holds taeng’s hand and two of them silently leaving the others who still busy finishing their lunch, and get into the car. Without sunny and taeng realize it, there is someone who secretly watch over them. Tiffany, she have been staring at taeng quite awhile, she knows that something is wrong with her. Since her face looks kinda pale and taeng didn’t eat much. She even barely touch her food. Fany wants to approach her and asking what’s wrong to taeyeon but she sits quite far from taeng at that time. Right when she want to stand up from her chair and approaching taeyeon to check on her, she saw sunny speaking to taeng. She saw everything and finally she decided to stay put in her place. She wait for sunny and taeng to come back. But two of them didn’t come back. She can’t wait anymore, she needs to know where is the two of them go. So she walk out from the restaurant. She said to the manager oppa that she want to take a short walk for awhile since she eat too much and feel so full right now.

In the outside, she’s looking for taeng and sunny. She walks toward their car, and she found them. she saw taeng is sleeping in the car with sunny. Just the two of them, in the car. Sunny put her earphone on, and listening to the music while taeng is resting peacefully next to her. The sleeping taeng didn’t realize that she’s totally leaning on sunny now. Her head is on sunny’s shoulder while her body leaning close against sunny’s body. And sunny doesn’t mind since she knows that taeng is sick right now. And skinship like this is a very common thing between soshi’s member though.Besides taeng need a rest for awhile. Lending her shoulder for a couple minutes won’t kill her though. After seeing that, fany feel something weird suddenly emerge in her heart. She’s hurting, like her heart got stab with a sharp knife so many times. she doesn’t like what she just see. I know it’s kind of childish and immature, but she just can’t help it. So she decided to go back inside the restaurant when the other member and staffs still gathering there.

After all of them finished the lunch, they get back into the car. Fany expression is already so gloomy and cold. It looks like she might bite anyone who come closer to her. She is in the real bad mood right now. When she gets into the car, taeng already wake up from her short nap. Looking at fany’s expression, taeng knows that fany is in a bad mood although she didn’t know the reason behind it.

So she carefully asks tiffany. “how is the food? Do you like it?”

Still with a cold expression, fany answered, “not bad.”

Confused with the way fany’s act, taeng asking again, “fany-ah, are you okay? Something’s wrong?”

Fany answered, “gwenchana..” (I’m fine)

“oh okay.. anyway, I think I have an indigestion problem.” Taeng said to fany what she feels

“yah! don’t you say thing like that! I just finishing my lunch. Hearing you said something like that makes me going to have indigestion problem too, ara?!” without fany realize it, she sounds so loud and rude. She didn’t mean it, but she just exploded. She keep remembering sunny and taeng when two of the holding hand so tight, leaning on each other, and stuffs. She’s pretty jealous okay?

“yah! it’s not like I want to have an indigestion problem right? What’s wrong with you? How could you say thing like that to me?!” after taeng say that, fany just turn her face, looking at the outside the car through the window. Only silence remains in the car. The other member who saw this just remain silent. They so confused, and don’t know what to do. Taeyeon and tiffany are best friends. All of them know that. They never see them got into such a big fight like this. So all of them decide not to interfere for now and let them be.

Taeng try so hard not to cry in front of fany and the other members. She’s hurting so bad because of fany’s harsh words and because of the way fany treated her back then was so cold and mean. Taeng won’t hurt this bad if only it’s not fany who treat her and speak to her that way. Because it’s fany, her fany, the one she loves with all of her heart, so she hurts so bad like this. After she arrived at the hotel, she’s silently crying inside her room. Nobody knows that their kid leader is crying right now. “fany-ah, how could you be so mean to me? what did i do wrong to you?” taeng whispering to no one in the middle of her cry. In the other room, fany looks so sad too. She felt guilty, feel so bad for treating taeng so rude like that. She didn’t meant it but she’s also hurting because of taeng and sunny. “when you’re sick, why can you try to reach for me first? Why can’t I be the first person who will help you out, and accompany you through everything? You keep saying that i’m your wife. and i just want to be your one and only person that exist in your eyes and in your heart. Am I asking for too much, tae?” said fany more to herself since there’s no one but her in that room. and she starts to crying too.

For the next concert tomorrow, taeng and fanny will have a duet. A song called “lady marmalade”. Taeng keep thinking about that. How can she and fany do a duet when they are in the bad term like this? It might ruin the performance. So finally she decided to tell their manager to cancel the duet of her and fany for the concert tomorrow. Knowing this, the manager oppa asks taeng and fany to meet each other in one room. Try to talk, and solve the problem together. No matter what, they are still a team. The manager oppa and taeng arrive first in that room. Meanwhile, fany is on her way to meet them. right after fany arrive, their eyes meet. Taeng look at fany, and so do fany. And without they realize it, both of them start to crying in their place.

Seeing this, the manager oppa said softly to them. “first, i’m grateful that out of 14 concerts that we have before, this is the first time that you two have a fight like this. but please guys, just go hug each other already.. i know how close you two with each other. And now i’ll leave you two to talk with each other and try to solve your own problem nicely, okay? Just remember, no matter what you two are still in one team, you two are best friend, and more than that, we are family.”

Right after sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter