Day 16

180 Days with the Popular

 

Now me and Krystal feels awkward around each other, i can't even see her right through her eyes. 
It's sunday, means our parents will visit us later at night for dinner.


I'm just done playing video games while she's sitting on the kitchen eating her lunch. We should stop acting all awkward like this, i have to break it off.


"Krys!!"
I shout at her as i stand up, walk straight to the kitchen.


"Yeah?"
Shouts her back, i come and sits on the chair facing the latter.

 

"Ah....let's go somewhere today."
Says me scratching my neck awkwardly, i don't know what to do.

 

She raises her eyebrow in a second.
"Where to?",
I think she still find the awkwardness around us.

 

"Um...anywhere you want",
After that, there's a smile drawing on her face, i think she has an idea.

 

"Then let's go shopping.",
Says her simply as she stands up and washing the plates. I guess she's going back to her princess attitude, aish.

 

I shrug my shoulders and go upstairs, hurry myself into clothes. It's our first 'date' anyway i have to dress nicely. 

 

After dressing myself, i'm waiting in the car, she really is a princess. It's almost an hour yet she doesn't come out yet, i might lose my temper in a minute now, ugh. 
Ten minutes later she comes out locks the front door, wow i have to admit she's really cute with her loose sweater on and a short shorts....but wait. I raise an eyebrow. Isn't she revealing her body too much?

 

"Let's go", 
Says her with a flat tone as she pushes herself inside the passenger seat.

 

"You're revealing too much skin.",
Replies me while i start the engine gripping on the steer wheel.

 

She raises an eyebrow as well.
"Kai never complained or even talked about how i dress, and why would you?",
There it goes, her y questions who's trying to boiled my head so much.

 

"Don't you have to compare me and that noisy brat all the time?"
Says me, raising my tone a bit while my eyes are looking on the road.

 


"He's older than you, you shouldn't have called him like that",
God i'm so tired for hearing her praising her boyfriend every ing time we argue.

 

"Acting like an unnie now huh? Or should i say....noona?",
I'm going to lose my anger in a minute, she's hard to deal with. i'm not used to her princess attitude yet since i have a short-temper.

 


"Whatever Am, i'm not in the mood for this.",
She puts her earphone and looking at the window somehow pissed. Both of us keep our silences until we finally arrived at the mall.

 

Fortunately at the mall, her mood starts to getting much better. Maybe since all of the clothes in here are in discounts? 
I just rub my forehead following where she goes, girls are girls. Well i'm a girl myself but i'm not a shopaholic or something like that.

 

"Am is it look good on me?",
Says her as she opens the closet, revealing her with a black gorgeous dress.
To tell you the truth, she really is beautiful. 

 

"A-ah yeah",
I nod my head a few times, she giggles a bit.

 

"Then buy it for me.",
Commands her with her so-called-princess tone.


What the hell? I take a look at the price tag. Oh god, i might die, it's too much for a high school's student like me.
I just nod and facepalms myself as she changes herself back into her clothes.

 

Now we take a look around the mall, looking at some stores, shirts, snapbacks, beanies, anything we sees.
The atmoshpere around us starts to getting more chill.
I might used to this, she's kind of fun to hang with.


I look at a cafe nearby the games store....somehow i see a familiar type of guy with a girl all flirt and stuff. Wait. I-Isn't he Krystal's boyfriend? That noisy brat?

 

I glance at the latter who stands beside me. Suddenly, she freezes. She's shaking, trying to hold back her tears but she couldn't.
In a second i see that warm liquid running down her cheeks.
I clench my fist and walks straight to the cafe right away.

 

"Where are you going?!",
Asks the black hair girl holding my wrist. 
Her tears won't even stop running through her cheeks, i yank my hand immedietly and go ahead to the cafe. 
She's following behind trying to stop me.

 

 

I approach the love birds in a dash and grab the noisy brat's collar.

 

 

 

*BRAAAGG!!*

 

 

 


All i can see now is the jerk laying on the floor while holding his swollen cheek.