Day 61

180 Days with the Popular

 

Krystal flopped herself into the bed lazily as she slide her phone screen with her right thumb uninterestedly. Her sister Jessica went back to the Jungs house, actually she had enough suspecting the love birds relationship even though she still worried about her one and only little sister.

 

Amber? She told her fiance to sleep earlier and didn't have to wait for the latter since she was hanging out with her guy friends until dawn.
"Probably clubs....", murmur the older girl sounded sleepy.

 

She didn't want to sleep yet waiting for the younger girl to came home first. She had bad thoughts, she afraid the latter will get laid to some girl like she almost did to her months ago. She afraid the tomboy will dancing to the hot girls at club while she was drunk, the thoughts of it killed her slowly.
She admitted she started to love the younger girl more than she think, she couldn't even wait patiently anymore she wanted the short brown haired girl come home fast.

 

She texted the latter and throw her phone on the desk near the bed, she didn't expect for the dork's answer and pulled the blanket covering her body. She needed to rest first, she wanted to clear all of the thoughts from her head.

 

4 hours passed by, Krystal heard loud noises came from downstairs. She pushed herself from bed immedietly and hurried herself into llama's grey hoodie as she watched the clock which was hanging on the wall, showing it was 4 am in the morning.
"Am......?"
Called the older girl weakly while opening the door carefuly. She heard a heavy step came to her way it made her frightened.

 

"Is it you.....? Am.....?",
Said her still looking terrified.

 

Yes, actually someone that came from downstairs who now standing and walked straight approaching the older girl it was no one other than Amber.

 

"Krysssss",
Called the younger one huskily while her arms were around the latter's waist looking at the older girl with lust in her eyes.

 

"Am are you drunk?", 
Asked her simply with a curious tone.

 

The latter didn't answered as she caressing Krystal's waist, and leaned    closer towards her, even their noses touched.
"W-what the hell Am, s-stop it",
She felt awkward because of the closeness, she shook her head to the right immedietly avoding the dork's face, Amber never did something like this before ever since the club's accident.

 

The tomboy ignored what did she said and pushed the older girl as she put both of her hands above Krystal's head, she was trapped between Amber and the door. 

 

"I said stop you-",
As she was about to finish her sentence, she was interrupted by the kiss. It was forcefully and rushed. She could taste a liptint and some liquors when the younger girl put her tounge inside .
Her minds wandered back at the bad thoughts she think before she fell asleep.
Krystal punched the latter's chest trying to let go, but Amber grabbed her wrists in a sudden and put both of the older girl's hands above her head. 
In a second, the warm liquid started running through her cheeks. Amber bitted the black haired girl's bottom lips and broke the kiss immedietly, wiping the tears with her thumb.

 

"I-m s-sorry, d-did it hurt?",
Asked the latter feeling guilty, Krystal's tears wouldn't stop from falling.

 


"I hate you."

 


"W-what...?"

 


"I said i hate you, go away Am."
Said Krystal yanked the latter's hand away from her cheek, she opened the door behind her and slammed it through the younger one's face.

 


"P-please wait i-i didn't mean to!!"
Yelled the tomboy as she knocked the door loudly trying to explain earning nothing but silences.

 


"Just go get laid with some girl you jerk."
Yelled the older girl back at the door, crying her eyes out.

 

 

As the things she thought the relationship went good between her and the dork.....yet something came up.