Day 142

180 Days with the Popular

 

Today was the day. Her heart was beating rapidly, she could felt her adrenaline rushed from head to toe, she could felt her cold sweat on both of her hands as she waited patiently waiting for her turned. She felt so nervous that she rubbing her forehead, trying to concetrate.

 

"And now for the representatives of the third year students, Amber Josephine Liu, you may start your speech.",

 

People cheered and clapping their hands as the latter stand up from her seat, ahead straight to the stage taking her turn. Yes, today was Amber's graduation day. She stand up on the stage, facing all of her friends while at the back of their seats there were the parents' watching all of their sons and daughters graduating happily. 
Amber could see her parents, the Jungs.....and that cold yet loveable girl stood there watching the dork from afar.

 

She cleared first before starting her speech she made last night.
"Good morning to all of my fellow friends, parents and teachers. I'm just going to make it quick since i know speeches are boring.",
Said the younger girl earning some laughters from the audience. Even Amber could see her fiance giggled at her jokes.

 


"Thank you for the teachers who patiently teaching us for this years, thank you to all of you guys for making this three years unforgettable, but mostly i thank for our parents which is now sitting with us and stay beside us through upside down. We love you all so much, thank you everyone and i hope we meet each other in another time, thank you.".

 

Said Amber simply, all of her friends cheering loudly some of them giving her standing applause even the fangirls squealling at her speech. She bowed her head down with a smile on her face and went back to the seat. Now she felt at ease, knowing at the fact she was doing it well.

 

 


People walked straight outside the hallroom, many of the latter's friends busy hugging and crying with their parents, three years sure happened way too fast. Amber take a look around the crowd, trying to find her parents and in a minute someone pat her shoulder from behind, she turned her head immedietly.

 

"DAD!!", 
She hugged her old man happily and continued to her mom as well. Behind them there was the Jungs, smiling at the latter including that scary older sister's of her fiance.

 

"Congratulations, dork.", said the older girl simply with a smile. Amber chuckled, it was the first time Amber saw this cold princess smiled at her.

 

"What?",
"N-No nothing, thank you.",
The tomboy bowed her down to Jessica as Mr and Mrs.Jung pat her shoulders, somehow congratulating the latter. But suddenly, she felt wedge, something went missing.

 

"I'm sorry sir but where's Krystal?",
Asked the younger one to Mr.Jung, but Jessica answered her instead.

 

"She told me she's waiting for you somewhere around this school.",
Amber raised her eyebrows but without hesitation, she ran away in a dash looking for her.

 

"Are you sure it will be fine dad?",
Asked the older sister worriedly while the old man just smiled and ruffled his daugther's hair.

 

"Liu! Let's go grab a bite while waiting for our kids.", 
Stated Mr.Jung as he wrapped his arm around Amber's dad shoulder walking straight to the parking lot. The moms following their husbands behind while Jessica raised an eyebrow yet following them absentmindedly.

 

 


Amber wouldn't stop from running still searching for her loved one. She went to the gym room, classes, the hallway but there was no sign of her. The last place she didn't check yet was the park at the back of the school. As she remembered it, she hurriedly herself and made her way to the park.


When she arrived, she could see a long black haired with a skirt looking at the blossoms trees smiling. She steadying her breath before approaching the latter.
"K-Krys.....",
The older girl turned around facing Amber while she walked straight to her way.

 

"You found me that quick, Am.",
"W-Why are you here?"
"I don't know, i feel like i want to."

 

Amber hugged the latter immedietly her hair.
"Ah.....whatever just don't ever leave my sight, please."
Krystal leaning on her chest, she could hear Amber's heartbeat beating rapidly, she smiled at the thought the stupid dork feels the same way as her.

 

"But you'll be the one who leaves, Am."
Claimed the older girl simply. Hearing those words came from her loved one's mouth was like a punch right through her face. Like a knife stabbed right through her heart.

 

"No! I told you, you can go with me Krys.",
Said Amber as she broke the hug caressing both of Krystal's cheeks, but the latter shook her head.

 

"No, i will be a bother."
"No you won't, i'm serious about you."
"I'm serious about you too."
"Then what do you want?!"
Said the tomboy raising her tone earning a shock from the older girl. She lose her patiences but in a minute she sighed and ruffled her loved one's hair.

 

"I don't want us to be seperate."
"We won't."
"H-Huh...? How...?"
Krystal smiled faintly at the younger girl who was like a lost kid.

 

"Just promise me you'll get back after you finish your study, Am."
Said Krystal caressing her cheek, the older girl's eyes start to become teary at the moment she looked at Amber's sparkle eyes. How much she loves those dark yet sparkle eyes who she used to see every morning as she get out from her room, welcoming her with those perfect white teeth as well. How much she'll be miss those precious moments.

 


"With only one condition.", Amber's voice turned Krystal back into reality.

 


"And what is that?",
Amber steadying her breath once again and cleared first keeping her cool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Promise me you will accept my proposal as soon as i get back."