Day 180

180 Days with the Popular

 

Weeks passed by, it was the time for Amber to go to where she applied for her university. Krystal helping her packed her things while Amber bring the luggages to her dad's car. Yes, both of the Lius and the Jungs came to apartment that day including the coldy older sister, Jessica.


"Are you done yet?",
Asked Amber to the older as she turned her head and nodded.


"I can pack all of my things later, we better go now you don't want to be late, right?",
The tomboy smiled at the latter's answer and wrapping her arms around her shoulder as they walked straight to the front door chatting happily like they used to. Like there's nothing wrong.


And yes, the day Amber went to LA was the day they'll be also leaving the apartment as well, six months really came in a sudden without any warnings. Krystal stared at the window view uninterestedly while Amber sat down next to her talking to Jessica about small things, they started to get more closer day by day since that night.....the night Amber confessed how much she loves the older girl.


"Kids we arrived.",
Stated Mr.Liu who already parked the car, all of them stepped outside looking around the airport. People come and go keeping their busy selves, not giving a single care about anything else. 
Amber steadying her breath as she bringing the luggage and walked to the front gate following by both of her parents, the Jungs and her one and only love in her lifetime, Krystal Jung Soojung.


"Kid you better behave yourself there you hear me?", 
scold Amber's dad as he giving her a tight hug Amber just smiled while her mom wiping her tears with some tissues seeing her own daughter will go far away from her sight. Amber hugged both of her parents continued by both of Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung too.


"Dork you better be back or i'll catch you there.", 
Stated Jessica crossing her arms, there goes the Jung sisters coldly attitude, Amber chuckled and bowed her head down.
"Yes ma'am!!", 
Revealing her perfect white teeth. Now Amber turned her head facing the girl who stood next to her sister the whole time, she caressing both of her cheeks sweetly.
"Show me."
"W-What....?"
"Your brightest smile. i want to see those smiles before i go. Those smiles that could light up my world. The way your eyes light up as you smile. I want to see those smiles so i could repeat it all over again in my head......at the time i'm feeling about to break myself down."


Instead of giving the dork her smiles, Krystal burst into tears. The warm liquid started running through her cheeks, Amber wiped it right away with her thumbs but the latter wouldn't stop from crying. The tomboy felt restless, didn't know what to do she wrapped her arms around the older girl's waist and her hair it was the only thing she could do for now.


"P-Please....don't go.....",
Begged the older girl crying herself on the younger one's chest.
"I'm sorry i have to, i promise i'll be back. Okay?"


"Kid you better go now before it's late.", Mr.Jung voices turned them into reality, they broke the hug as the short brown haired girl ruffled her loved one's hair.
All of them bidding goodbyes to Amber including Krystal which was holding her tears back and wiping it with some tissues her sister gave.


Krystal watched how Amber walked straight to the front gate bringing her luggage and her passport on her left hand. But suddenly the tomboy stopped and turned around facing their ways.
"JUNG SOOJUNG!! don't ever remove that ring on your finger you hear me?!",
Shouted Amber loudly waving at her as she turned back and went inside to the airport.
Krystal couldn't help but smiled at the latter's words.
Now they made own their way back to apartment to packed her things up.


As they arrived, Krystal stepped outside and told both of her parents to pick her up tonight, said that there was so many things to do first. Her dad nodded, bidding goodbyes and drives away.
She sighed and walked straight approaching the front door. She carefully opened the door and came into the living room.


Krystal felt hollow, felt empty, felt nothing. She felt numb, her brain was being wrecked. Her loved one was nowhere to be found. She's gone from her sight. She couldn't hear those lame jokes from the dork as she went back from campus. She couldn't see the latter who always sleep on the couch calmly like a kid.

 

Part of her wanted to believe, but the other part of her was screaming no she didn't. She looked down at her knees, to find them quaking as she even couldn't walked by herself because of the trembling. Unable to support herself, she crashed to the floor. 
Pain split through her knees, shooting up through her body until it wracked her brain. 
She stared around the living room, so many memories flashed through her minds, she felt so dizzy she couldn't stand up......and in an hour she made herself sleep on the floor crying, wishing her loved one came home as soon as possible welcoming the older girl with those dorky smiles of hers.