Day 85

180 Days with the Popular

 

Krystal went back to their apartment three days ago. Now they spent the rest of the night talking about small things in the living room. Amber told Krystal things she loves like playing basketball and stuff while Krystal told she loves beefs more than anything jokingly that made the tomboy chuckled.
 


That night Krystal had noticed Amber sparkle eyes, her dark eyes make you feel like your soul is being inside a black hole. Amber ruffled the older girl's hair suddenly and made the latter's heart went berserk, she stand up from the couch and kneeled in front of her.

 

"W-What are you doing?", asked Krystal raising her eyebrows.

 

"I know you're sleepy, just hop on i'll take you to the bedroom."

 

Krystal slowly climbed on the younger's back and felt happier than ever how Amber knew she was feeling tired. The latter complained jokingly to her the whole time how heavy she was, Krystal just pinched her cheeks or tried to covering the younger's eyes so she could barely see. But the older girl knew how much Amber cares about her. How much she cherish all of this moment with her annoying princess.

 

After they finally arrived in front of the princess' room, she put Krystal down immedietly still with those sparkle eyes looking at the latter while caressing both of her cheeks. They stared into each other eyes....lovingly. Before it started to get more awkward, she pinched the older girl's cheeks in a sudden.

 

"Yah!!",
Amber laughed at her face earning a slap on her left arm, the older girl opened the door and hesitantly walked herself into the room, as she held the knob slowly, Amber put one of her feet between it in a dash, trying to stop her from closing the door.

 

"W-Wait!",

 

Krystal raised an eyebrow,
"What now Am....?", sounded weakly.

 

The younger one leaned closer and kissed the older girl on her forehead sweetly.

 

"Done! Better go to sleep now, it's almost midnight. Good night.",
Said Amber revealing her perfect white teeth, Krystal couldn't help but blushed, she smiled and nodded her head a few times before closing the door, trying to hide her reddened cheeks.
She slept calmly with a bright smile on her face, she smiled at the thought she couldn't wait for tomorrow......seeing the dork's face as she get up first thing in the morning.

 

 

DING DONG. 

 


Subjects has ended, Krystal picked her things up in a sudden and bidding goodbyes to the girls as she walked outside the class, made her way to the front gate. She didn't want the dork waited for too long, since Amber promised her to go somewhere this morning, she smiled knowing at the fact she will be going with her loved one, just the two of them.

 

"Hiii", Krystal said as she pushed herself inside the passenger seat, "so mind to tell me where are we going yet?"

 

"Nope, you'll see it's a surprise", said the younger one simply showing her dorky grin as she started the engine.

 

"Surprise? Pft since when you're being all sweet.", huffed the older girl crossing her arms while looking at the window.

 


It passed by thirty minutes, Krystal fell asleep because of the traffic jam.
Amber take a look at her and smiled, she ruffled the latter's hair.
No one will ever know how much she loves this lovely girl who is now sleeping calmly next to her. 
And even though both of the love birds never said those three words right on each other faces, they both knew how much they cherish every moment they had been struggle through ups and downs. How much they fall in love to each other.....accidentally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shout out to DerpinJae happy birthday pal! Thank you for liking all my stories even though i know it's completely boring xD kk have a good day to you keep loving both of Kryber and f(x) more!^^ 

And thank you for everyone who likes, comments or subscribes to this! To tell you the truth i don't even know how the story end i just write what inside my head lol xD peace out!