Day 35

180 Days with the Popular

 

I'm so tired these days, my mood is getting worse day by day, well probably because of the assignments, projects, stuff and.....that annoying dork behaviour.


She's always excuses herself saying that she's meeting a 'friend' and when i ask her who is it she'll answers me with......

 

"Someone you don't know",
The dork grin and pinch my nose as she grab the car's key leaving me alone in the living room.
I flop myself on the couch staring at ceilings, the truth is i feel kind of bored without she's around.

 

I check out my phone, it's 22nd of October, it means two days before my birthday. 
I bet there will be no something special since i got no boyfriend to hang with, the girls busy with their projects while that stupid llama is busy hanging around with her so-called-friend.
"I guess i'll be going with my parents instead", i murmur.

 

*RINGSSS*

 

Someone calls me, it's Sulli. I slide my phone screen right away.


"Hello?", 
says me sounds curious.

 

"Yah Soojung-ah! Come here now!",
She loves to call me with my korean name, i don't even know why.

 

"Where Ssul?",
I'm getting more curious, since her tone looks like she's in hurry.

 

"I saw Amber, she's walking around with some girl, seems like they're shopping. me, Vic and Luna are following her",

 

Yep, my mood is at worse in an instant. That dork is having fun with a girl yet she didn't asked me to accompany her instead?
Am i boring to her?

 

"W-where are you guys now?",

 

"The mall near downtown, we're now at mcds, are you coming or not?",
Asks her again. Of course i will, ugh.

 

"I'm coming, give me thirty minutes",
We hang up as i hurry myself into clothes, i'm curious what does the girl looks like anyway?

 

Now i'm in the mall, i walk absentmindedly looking for the mcds Ssul told me earlier.
Then after that i see a short black hair girl waving at me, it's her with Vic and Luna, i approach them in a dash.

 

"Where is she?",
Asks me while i sit down next to Luna facing Ssul while Vic is sitting next to her.

 

"Ah....",
Luna pats my shoulder and pointing at the jewelry store nearby, revealing a short brown hair girl with snapback on her head while the girl next to her linking her arms. 


My head starts to boiling, how dare she's all smiling and stuff while i'm sitting here watching them walk away?
Why she didn't tell me that she already has someone too back then?
So she didn't have to agreed on our parents commitment and stop acting like she cares about me for a bit.

 

 

 


I don't even know why but in a second, my vision starts to blurry as the warm liquids running through my cheeks.
You stupid, don't tell me you care about that annoying dork more than you should.