Day 4

180 Days with the Popular

 

It's the second day that both of me and Krystal are staying at the same room. Why?

 

Well because both of our parents said so, they told us to stay together for about six months, said that it would make us to know each other more. 

 

I hesitated at first since i'm still on my third year of high school, and Krystal is on her first year of college.
But Mr.Jung told me that he trusted me enough to let his little princess stays with me. I felt bad so i agreed on it later.

 

To tell you the truth, she really hard to deal with. 
She is so childish for her age, easy to get pissed, bossy, she even told me to slept on the couch while she slept alone on the bed. She's acting like a princess, like already giving me a bad impression. 
Yes, she's definitely NOT my type.

 

Now i'm sitting on the living room ready to go to school, i put my shoes on waiting for her to go downstairs.
"Krystal hurry up!! we're late!",
I'm getting more pissed, it's already an hour, aish.

 

"You don't have to wait for me",
She walks downstairs with her white blouse and skinny jeans glaring at me coldly. 
I hiss one more time and open the front door as i head to my car in a dash, while she locks 'our' apartment door. our, pft it sounded so weird and unsual.

 

We keep our silences. My eyes are looking straight to the road, she's using her earphone looking at the window view uninterestedly, as a matter of fact we're on our way to her college. I just remember what did her dad said, so i'm trying to break the awkwardness.

 

"Krystal",
I think she didn't hear me.


"Krys"
Still no responds, i'm putting out her earphone right away.


"Yah!!"
Now she's looking at me feeling annoyed.


"Let's talk."


"What? No."


"But we need to get along", says me while my eyes are still ahead to the road.


"And what for?", asks her coldly.


"Because our parents said so."


"I don't want to marry a person like you, so why should we need to get along anyway?"


"Don't talk like you're the only one who feels that way", says me with a cold tone, i start to get pissed.

 

She puts her earphone back on, crossing her arms and looking at the window somehow looking pissed as well.

I'm focusing myself on the road, it's still morning and we're already start to arguing.
"I need to clear my mind", i murmur.

 

We arrived in front of her college's gate, i pull over.
"You don't have to pick me up later",
Says her as she grabs her bag on the back seat.


"Why?"

 

"I'm going out with Kai"

 

"A guy? Who is he?", i ask her curiously and raises an eyebrow.

 

"Oh after all so-let's-talk earlier now you're acting like my fiancee? None of your business.", says her coldy as she steps out of the door and slams it leaving me hanging.
I'm watching her walks straight to the college, her friends are approaching, i even see a guy put his arm around her shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish...this girl is really something", i murmur as i start the engine and drives away.
What can i do to get along if we do nothing but fights?