Day 52

180 Days with the Popular

 


I sat down on the couch next to my little sister, Soojung while that stupid fiance of hers sitted on the floor leaning her back on the couch eating popcorn calmly.

 

It's been two days since i made myself stay with both of the love birds, actually i don't want my precious baby girl to date or having an engagement yet, knowing at the fact she's too young for all of this.
I'm afraid that this annoying dork will be like a typical high school's student who's such as a pimp, an arrogant or a selfish kind of girl.

 

DING DONG.

 

The door bell rang, Krystal stand up in a sudden,
"I'll get it, it must be the girls",
I watched how she ran towards the door, i never knew my sister made many friends in a time i went to abroad by myself.

 

My sister came back linked arm in arm with her friends.
"Unnie, this is Vic, Luna and Sulli. Girls this is my sister who just went back from America, Jessica."

 

We bowed our heads a bit and smiled, i guess she's picking herself some nice friends to hang with, they seemed warm.

 

"Listen guys, so since there are a lot of us now let's go outside to eat okay? I'm hungry.",
Said the tomboy as she stand up from the floor, i just realized we didn't eat anything besides the popcorn.

 

"Can we go to the last place we ate Am?",
Said my sister with her pleading eyes. 
Wow, since when she acted all cute innocently without those icy death glares? She never did things like this except doing it in front of me.

 

"The ramen shop? Pft, you're only in for beefs", said the short brown haired girl huskily while ruffling my sister's hair earning giggles from the girls. I frown again, seeing their interaction seems suspicious.
I thought they don't love each other that much?


"Jeez, i'll eat the salad too.", replied Soojung as she tucked the latter's shirt and huffed. The dork laughed at her face and pinched the older girl's cheeks instead.

 

"It's the ramen shop that two blocks from here right? Let's go for a walk then it's not far away from here.",
Suggested Vic and the groups nodding in agreement.
I hate exercise but i agreed on it later, well it's only two blocks from the apartment anyways.


"Okay let's go.", that stupid llama grab Soojung's wrist casually following the girls as they walked straight opening the front door.

 

"EHEM.", 
both of the love birds turned their heads around in a dash facing me. I crossed my arms and gave Amber my death glares looking at their hands somehow telling her NO skinship or intimate interactions in front of me. 
I saw the tomboy gulped and loose her hand from my sister's wrist while Soojung bitting her bottom lips awkwardly.
Aish this young girls and their awkwardness.

 

 


The ramen shop's ahjussi greteed them nicely and took them to their seats. Amber ordered for her and her fiance's food while the others were busy looking at the menu.

 

The atmosphere went chill in a dash, they get along really quickly. They laughing, bickering or even gossiping together. Jessica felt at ease knowing her sister has really good friends who care alot about her. Vic who is like an umma to the girls, Luna is the unnie while Sulli is Krys's twin sister.
Jessica's still trying to suspect the love between her sister and the short brown haired girl who is now sitting beside Krystal.

 

Jessica eyeing the love birds.....somehow they looked like a young couple who just dating and in a minute they looked like a long married couple who knows each other a lot from head to toe.
She saw how Krystal pushed her plate to Amber and the tomboy immedietly picked out cucumbers from the plate and put them on her plate instead, she even saw how Amber put her beefs to Krys's plate.
Jessica was impressed that Amber really knew what her sister's favorite, but it didn't mean she approve of their engagement yet though.

 

The groups continued busy talking until they didn't realize it almost late night already. Krystal felt asleep on her fiance's shoulder, looking really comfy.

 

"Let's get back.",
Said the tomboy, the girls and the older girl's sister stand up from their seats.

 

"How about Soojung, should we wake her up? She looks so tired",
Stated Luna, but the latter shook her head.

 

"No, she can hop on my back.",
Replied the younger girl calmly, Jessica raised her eyebrows. Is she really that strong to pick her sister up by herself?

 

They ahead outside of the ramen shop and made their way back to the apartment. The tomboy walked behind the girls while piggy back-ing her fiance, the blonde girl walked next to the love birds looking at them the whole time, she seemed really worried about her sister.

 

"Amber.",
Called the older girl, Amber looking at her in a dash.

 

"Yes?",
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"No, i never have one."
Jessica surprised at the answered, she raised an eyebrow.

 

"Eh really?",
The latter just nodded a few times.

 

"Yes, i just don't. It's not my thing actually.",
"How about my sister?"
"Um...what do you mean?"
"Do you love her?",
Asked the blonde girl bluntly looking curious. She really wanted to know how the latter's feelings to her sister, it's a good chance since Krystal still felt asleep on her back.

 


The tomboy kept her silences first and smiled.

 


 

 

"I'm happy.",
Said her confidently, revealing her perfect white teeth. The older girl raised her eyebrows once again, confused at the latter's answer.

 

 


If only Amber and Jessica knew at that time, the long black haired girl who went asleep on the tomboy's back was already awake.....smiling to the dork's answer as she pretended to be sleeping and closed her eyes, until they got back home in safe and sound.