New Beginning

180 Days with the Popular

 


Krystal wrapped her arms around her slender waist and gave her a peck on the cheek.
 

"Hey, you", she said
 

She smiled and tighten her arms on her waist while watching the other kids. The youngest one turned his head and yelled "mommy" as he saw Krystal and run towards her. He tripped and fell face down on the ground. He lifted his face, Krystal knew he was about to cry. She walked towards him, kneel down and lifted him.
 

"Awwww baby don't cry",


He started sobbing.


"Your daddy will buy you a lot of ice creams, so will you stop crying?",


He nodded happily, Krystal smiled.


"Oppa!!!",
Shouted Krystal to the guy who sat down next to a long brown haired girl who's on her pregnancy. He stand up approaching the latter.


"Yes Krys?",
"He wants an ice cream.",
Told the black haired girl while lifting the kid to his side, he nodded and went to the ice cream truck along with the two kids.
Krystal smiled at the sight and walked straight to the bench approaching the pregnant woman.

 

"Thank you for helping me Soojung."

 

"Ahh....it's okay Ssul, we're twins aren't we?"
Said Krystal jokingly earning a laugh from the latter.


"You sure have a nice husband Ssul."


"Well, he's as dorky as your long lost fiance."


"Yeah right."


"Go find a new boyfriend, Soojungie. you have life too. It's been 5 years already you don't have to wait for that dork anymore. She even didn't give a single call or even a text. Forget about her and start a new life.", Stated the latter as she looked at Krystal worriedly.


Krystal just shook her head and smiled. She still believe one day, that dork she loves way too much will be back welcoming her with a smile.


She get up from the bench and helping Ssul to stand up as well.

 

 

 


"KRYSTAL!!",

 

 

 

 

The girl turned her head around looking at someone who just called her so casually. In a sudden she went to freeze. She looked at the latter curiously, that person looked so familiar, wearing glasses, a long black shirt, and jeans.
After that the latter smiled and walked straight approaching their ways. 
Both of Krystal and Sulli raised their eyebrows.
The person put down glasses away from covering it eyes as Krystal went in shock in a sudden. 
It was those dark yet sparkle eyes she have missed all this time. 
Those eyes who would everyone souls like a black hole.
"Omo......", 
Said the pregnant woman.
That person chuckled seeing both of their reactions and ruffled the older girl's hair who still in shock and about to tear down in a minute.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Now Krystal Jung Soojung.....will you fulfill your promise as i fulfill yours?"