Lay - Saving Him

EXO's Oneshot Collection

WARNING: VIOLENCE

---

"I -- what?" you screamed into your small hidden bluetooth.

"You never told me I was to do this mission!" you said in a hushed voice through gritted teeth.

"If you can't do this mission, you're out," the commander's voice on the line voiced sternly, "no matter how good of an agent you are."

You cursed under your breath but got ready anyways. You haven't seen your fiancé, Yixing, for a couple of days as he was sent on a mission as well, but he was supposed to have come home yesterday.

"Chief, can't I just look for Yixing? We know how skilled in combat he is, yet he hasn't come home yet and it's starting to worry me. He could help me with this task!"

"Nonsense!" the Chief yelled. "We don't have time! What if this man makes a clean getaway because you sat around moping? That'll be an even bigger crime than not doing this mission at all, which means the consequences are heavier."

You sighed and grabbed your belt, which held all of the weapons for a general mission, while the commander was yapping in your ear about what you had to do.

"From our files here, it says that he's a thief and kiddnapper, so if you see any people held capitive there--"

"Of course I wouldn't just leave them! Are you in your right mind?" you snapped.

You heard his heavy, audible sigh. "Just doing protocall __." he stated.

"Whatever," you mumbled while hopping into the black van that'll take you to your destination.

Yixing, come back to me.

---

"Ready?" your partner asked while strapping in his bulletproof vest. You gave a curt nod and grabbed your flashlight and gun, getting into position.

The commander in charge didn't see cars parked in front of the house this criminal lived in (even though he simply could've parked his car in the garage), so he chose to let you guys kick down the door of the home. You searched the house, flashlight and gun at hand with great precision, but so far just empty rooms. You sighed, already feeling like the man fled the country.

Just then, a cold, sharp object whispered near your throat and a haughty laugh was heard just centimeters away from your ear.

"I knew they'd send you," the man whispered, his voice and aura cocky. You'd been in these situations countless times before, and the best thing to do was play it off and move as little as possible.

"Is that so?" you whispered. Talking meant that the blade would've made deeper cuts because of the rise of your throat.

The man the shell of your ear, making you close your eyes in utter disgust. Where the hell is your partner?

"Yes I did, and now I have two of your company's best agents captured in my home, where they won't bother my accomplices and I. Now let's go into that room and show him how much fun we're gonna have," the man instructed and pulled the blade away from your neck and guided you to a room by your hips.

"Two?" you muttered.

Disgust wracked your whole frame and you struggled against his grasp but he ended up holding your wrists together behind your back in the end.

"Calm down, girl." he soothed. "Don't you want to see him again?"

That immediately got your attention. "Him?" you asked. You didn't dare turn around, but when you weren't hearing a verbal answer, you did and saw him smiling wickedly.

He soon opened a door to a dark room and when he switched the dim lights on, the face of the man you loved the most appeared before your very eyes.

"Mr. Zhang, you have a vistor!" the man said with sarcasm thickly laced in his voice.

Yixing's eyes widened to the size of the moon and a muffled call of your name was heard. You looked at Yixing and was as relieved as you could get in a situation like this. Yixing didn't have any signs of injury inflicted on his face or body. He was zip-tied by the wrists behind the back of a cheap metal chair and on his ankles as well. There was duct tape on his mouth, which was starting to fall off due to his heavy pants loosening the sticky adhesive of the thick, silver tape. You struggled against your captor to try and free Yixing.

"Ah, ah, ah," he man scolded, ping your black hoodie to reveal a black tank top underneath and your array of weaponry splayed across your black belt.

"We won't be needing these do we?" he asked, sadistically, while placing everything on the table, along with the blade he threatened you with earlier. You struggled against the strong captor's grasp and along the way your bluetooth chip fell out of your ear, making you loose contact with any forms of your backup, help, and alliance.

"You see this, Yixing? This is what you get for making trouble of my plans to escape," he stated angrily, yet in a way, calmly. The duct tape restraining Yixing voice finally fell off and was hanging off the right side of his mouth by just a bit.

"Let her go and take me instead!" he yelled angrily. 

"No, Yixing, no!" you yelled.

The man cooed. "Ah, your voice is more lovely than your whisper. Your pleas to save your mate are music to my ears. Zhang, you're going to watch me her and then I'm going to kill you both. Sound fun?"

Yixing struggled to get to his bound feet, but when he did he didn't make it very far before the man shoved you into him, making Yixing bump into your chest and stumble back, before landing on the chair's feet and toppling over into his back.

"No," the man simply stated before bringing you and him over to the fallen Yixing and fixing him upright again.

The man walked you back over to the table, where he ripped off your black tank top and was shown the bulletproof vest underneath.

"Your company really does think of everything, huh?"

When he finally stripped you of that, the only thing covering your torso was your bra and stomach strap and the man lifted you up and on the table to strip you of your pants. He placed your legs completely vertical and when he stripped you of your pants, you still had Spandex on. You could hear Yixing's screams of protests growing louder with each shed article of clothing.

"Nice," he admired.

You smirked. "They don't call me the elite's best for nothing."

"Huh?"

As he mumbled, you kicked the man in the chest, sending him flying to the wall. You hopped off the table, blade in hand and dove straight for his torso, but the man rolled to the right, away from you, and dogded it. He pinned your arms to your back and laughed. You laughed back.

"I'm a much stronger woman than I look," you stated and elbowed him in the gut, making him double over in pain. You took the chance to run over to Yixing and free him. You got as far as freeing his hands before the man regained composure and pushed you away by the neck, sending you to hit the table behind you back-first. You groaned and got up as fast as you can, but the man was faster.

"No more games," he spat coldly, before taking the blade and plunging it into your side. You let out a groan of pure and intense pain, but Yixing appeared behind the man and hit him in the head with a crow bar.

"__!" Yixing's worried voice was by you an instant after that. You heard backup pilling in the the door by the tens and Yixing didn't miss a beat before yelling "In here! Hurry!" The men came in and carried you out to the van and Yixing called 911.

"Where was her partner?" Yixing asked frantically. The commander pointed to the second amulance.

"We think that the guy who attacked you guys clubbed him on the head before making his way over to __. We didn't find anyone else in the house."

The ambulance arrived not too many minutes later and they rushed you into the vehicle to get you into stable condition. Yixing climbed into the ambulance as well with a rushed "I'm her fiancé" as he climbed in. The crew managed to get you into stable condition for the ride to the E.R. and Yixing was beside you the whole time with tears rolling down his cheeks, his hands firmly grasping yours.

"You'll be okay, baobei," he chanted.

You gave him a weak smile through the mask you were wearing and nodded. 

---

Hello lovelies! Again, I'm sorry for my very looong hiatus. On the bright side, it's now summer break and that means i'll have more time for writing if there's no writing block involved! I've actually started working on this shot that features OT12. i just need to finish it up a little and take it off the hidden chapters ;)

Hoped you guys enjoyed this idk where this came from really... its just kinda random. on another note, how do you guys like Love Me Right? ill definetly love all of them right ;)))) heheheheeheheh

DAT CRAP ENDING THO

WORD COUNT: 1467