Chanyeol - Wedding and Honeymoon (Part One)

EXO's Oneshot Collection

Requested by: Moeeshah (Please read bottom author's note as well, Moeeshah :))

"Are you ready?" You looked at the man in front of you who just spoke. Your father was giving you a smile so full of warmth and was holding his hand out.

"Yes Appa... I think I'm ready..." Your make-up stylist gave a finishing touch to your beautiful, tightly curled hair and gave you a toothy smile.

"You look astonishing ____-ah. Truly a beautiful bride." She complimented while taking a few steps backwards to admire her work.

"Thank you for everything, Sa Jin." You replied and gave her a grateful smile. You looked back at your father.

"No, no. Take us much time as you need. My little girl doesn't have to be in such a rush to get married!" You chuckled at his words and took his hand. You heard the piano start to play (imagine Baekhyun playing the piano because there needs to be some baekyeol). Your father gave you a comforting smile. You smiled back, closed your eyes, took a deep breath, and hooked your arm with your father's.

"Let's go," He whispered and you gave him a slight nod. You walked in and all pairs of eyes were focused on you. Your nerves were bouncing from wall to wall; you were so nervous. Everyone gasped, smiled, mumbled compliments to you as you walked by or to the person next to them, or even all three. You had a small, but content smile on your face as you walked. But when you looked up at the man on the alter; Park Chanyeol, his groomsmen, and the pianist, a breathtaking smile appeared on your face. The man on the alter had that same smile plastered on his face (if not bigger) and his heart fluttered seeing how beautiful you looked. His groomsen had goofy/dorky smiles on their faces as they looked at you. When you reached the alter, Baekhyun stopped playing and ran over to his reserved spot as Chanyeol's best man. Your father gave your hand, gave you a kiss on the cheek, let out a sigh and said, "Park Chanyeol, take good care of her or you'll pay." Your father was half-joking, half-serious. It wasn't that your family didn't like Chanyeol, oh no, it was the complete opposite of that. You guessed that it was just because your father hadn't seen this day coming so soon. All Chanyeol replied with was, "If I can't take care of ____, then I deserve whatever punishment comes my way." You already started to tear up at his words and the vows haven't even begun. The priest began to speak, and every drop of blood in your body just screamed, "I do." Chanyeol then started to say his wedding vows while looking oh-so-tenderly and lovingly at you.

"My beloved ____, we've been friends since the age of fetus (this cause everyone to chuckle). Soon, that friendship bloomed into something more. I'm glad I didn't give you one of those "I like you, do you like me? Check yes or no." pieces of paper. If I did, I wouldn't have seen the way your eyes lit up when I confessed and felt one of the biggest hugs we've shared. In those three lovely years as boyfriend and girlfriend, I'd decided enough was enough and popped the question. I wanted to be with you; forever. I wouldn't be the man I am today without you by my side. I promise to always make you laugh, comfort you when you cry, make you happy in every single way, shape, or form, and let you beat me up when you're angry. So please jagiya, don't get angry so much. I love you." 

By the time he was finished with his vows, you were uselessly trying to wipe the tears that rolled down your cheeks. Chanyeol gave you a smile and thumbed the tears away. You sniffled ans started to say your vows, your voice a little shaky.

"Park Chanyeol, from the 22-ish years we've known each other, I knew from day one I couldn't live without you. You've made my life so fun and, at times, unusual, but it's all your little quirks I've come to love and made me fall in love with you. Everytime I would spend time with you, it seems like time stops, like I can never get enough of you. I'm going to cherish every second I get to spend with you and make it last. I promise to not get so angry, so I won't have to beat you up, and to cherish you with all I have. I love you too."

This time it was Chanyeol's turn to cry and your turn to thumb away the tears on his cheeks. By the time you both finished your vows, there wasn't a single dry eye in the room. Even if you looked past Chanyeol, you could see the other eleven members sobbing or sniffling (Luhan and Tao crying the most). Then the priest spoke up again.

"Do you, Park Chanyeol, take ____, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." Chanyeol then took your wedding ring and slipped it onto your finger (you weren't wearing your engagement ring).

"And do you, ____, take Park Chanyeol, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." You then slipped Chanyeol's wedding ring onto his finger.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Chanyeol didn't have to be told twice as he smashed his lips agenst yours; his lips moulding perfectly with yours, as if made for each other. Chanyeol kept the kiss passionate, not heated. By the time you broke apart, the crowd was cheering, of course the groomsmen being the loudest. Chanyeol leaned his forehead agenst yours.

"I love you; forever and always." He whispered.

"I love you too; forever and always."

 

Baekhyun then spoke up, "Annyeong~ Everyone please welcome EXO's vocal line!~" Chen, Kyungsoo, and Luhan then stepped up to sing two special songs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~~~~ For Moeeshah: Sorry this is not what you really wanted D: *bows one million times* I'm really really really really really really really sorry! To make a long story short, I misread your comment and I thought you wanted a wedding AND honeymoon. I only realized my mistake when I checked the comment section again. Again I'm really sorry D: *bows a million more times* Don't worry, I'm working on the honeymoon too!

For dk98912: Working on your Luhan request too! :D

For readers: ^"special" and "songs" are two different links just fyi :3 I'm so sorry it took me a week just to update :(((( I don't have a set date to update weekly/daily. But for the next two weeks, I'm going to have tests (even though it's just the beginning of the school year D:) Comments are loved<3 k imma go work on the requests I have so far. byyyyyyyyyyye^^

Credit for Miracles In Deccember Piano song: Here's the song (^ even though its already up there)

Here's her YouTube Channel!

Word Count: 1075