Baekyeolee Shorts- "I'll Stay With You"

EXO's Oneshot Collection

Soo heyyyy... This short will not have an actual 'main character' (i.e. no Luhan/Baek/Yeol/Chen) so let your imagination run wild... but... not too wild okay? If you get what I'm sayin. This is written in first person POV btw. Okay I'll shut up now. Enjoy beauties~

~

I can't believe this. I just saw him cheating on me. Kissing another girl. Who was that girl? She is my best friend. She was my best friend. He saw me run, and he ran after me. I'm running away from him in the pouring rain. He's calling my name. "Wait!" he called out after me, "it's not what it looked like!" I couldn't make out anything else he said after that. The rain was pounding on the pavement harder and louder each second. Then I decided to face him. I stopped and turned around and saw that he was a couple of feet behind me. When he was a foot away, he walked up slowly to me and used his hands to cup my face. "I love you and only you," he said. His words sounded desperate for me to stay and listen, but also sounded so sincere. If it wasn't for the rain, he would see how much I'm crying. My mind was telling my hands to reach up and slap him hard across the face, but I stood there frozen, staring up into his eyes, with my hands sitting idly at my sides. My mind wasn't functioning and I could've sworn my heart stopped working for a couple of seconds. "Please believe me," he said in an almost whisper, his voice cracking a little. Then my mind started to function again. His hands retracted down to his sides and leaned his forehead agenst mine. It was now my turn to cup his face. "I believe you," I whispered back. He sighed, relieved, and intertwined my fingers with his and pulled me into a sweet kiss. "Will you stay with me?" he asked.

"I'll stay with you."

~

Yah~ I told you it was really short, but anyways hope you enjoy! I think I'll upload the Baek story tomorrow. I think "Baekyeolee Shorts" is kinda weird and awkward name for this? Please comment any suggestions or if I should just leave it as is? Thanks beauties~ <3 ANNYEONG~~

Word Count: 336