Luhan - Back Again

EXO's Oneshot Collection

Reqested by: dk98912 Enjoy~^^ (WARNING: HAS SLIGHT SWEARING)

~

You ran a hand through your hair as you were walking to school.

"Aish," you mumbled as you tried to get the tangles out. Fall has finally put a stop to the horrid summer heat. In fact, fall, along with winter, was your favorite season. You loved being able to dress in oversized sweaters, leggings, and you could actually wear layers. And the whole oversized sweater thing, you loved the most because it was actually your boyfriend, Luhan's, sweaters that you would be wearing. You had to admit, they were super comfy and they smelled just like him. Luhan couldn't lie either, he loved to see you wearing his clothes. You were unconsiously combing your hair with your fingers while thinking about him, and it was only when you ran your fingers through a rough tangle that you were snapped out of your daze.

"Oww..." you mumbled while rubbing the side of your head where the roots were, "stupid wind."

"Yah! __-ah!" your best friend, Moon Ki Ah, called out to you.

"Hey~" you said with a bright smile which she returned.

"Ready for school?" she asked with a little sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Aren't I always?"

"Ooh~ what side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?" You rolled your eyes at her comment but linked your arm together with hers.

"C'mon, let's get to History before we're late," you said and she agreed.

~

It was now lunch time and Ki Ah and you were heading to the cafeteria. You guys were laughing and happily chatting while munching on your chapchae.

"So how's everything with Luhan?" she asked and you smiled brightly hearing his name.

"Everything's amazing. We skyped last night and he said he's coming back from China tomorrow."

"That's good. Ahh~ I'm so full now," she said and pushed her plate back on the table a little.

"Mmm~ me too."

"Yah, you still have some chapchae left __-ah."

"It's okay, I finish all my food usually, I don't think throwing away a few leftovers will hurt."

"Whatever you say..." You both stood up and went to go throw away your leftovers when two arms s around your waist from behind.

"Hello there sweetheart~" the voice said. You let out a huff of annoyance and immediately wriggled out of his grasp. You turned around with a look of utter disgust on your face. It was no one other than the school's player, Lee Mung Woo.

"Sorry you little player, keep me out of your games," you snapped.

"Ooh~ she's fiesty today," he said to the two guys standing behind him. You scoffed. He really is pathetic.

"Why don't you take you and your little group of hoes somewhere where people actually would want your company? Get it through your thick head, deaf ears, and tiny insignificant brain. I. Will. Never. Date. You. Got it? Good. Now excuse me, I have better things to do than to converse with you." You were about to throw away your scraps, which was why you walked over to the trash can in the first place, but Mung Woo just had to grab your wrist.

"Come on __-ah, we both know very well that I'm irresistible," he complimented himself.

"Aww~ How sad, nobody would give you any compliements so you have to boost your own ego. I already have a boyfriend too, and he's way more irrisistible and more of a gentlemen than you'll ever be," you shot back. You forgot that Ki Ah had been standing right beside you the whole time until you heard her trying not to laugh too loud. Ki Ah always loved your bold and firece personality. Anybody who messed with you or the people you care about wouldn't be able to leave without hearing an earful from you. You even practiced hapkido with Baekhyun.

Mungwoo was at a loss for words. Even everyone in the cafeteria turned to look at the scene that was unfolding before them.

"Oh look, they recently put a new garbage can in..." you said with fake shock in your voice and threw your chapchae leftovers in Mungwoo's face. You watched as the noodles slid down his face, down his shirt and hit his shoes. You saw how the soy sauce and sesame oil left stains on his clean white shirt. You clapped your hands together as if get some dirt off of them and said, "Well, took care of my garbage! Let's go Ki Ah."

As you both, left the cafeteria erupted into a chorus of laughter and you looked back at Mungwoo to still see him standing there with a look of complete shock on his face and him standing in the middle of the cafeteria looking like an idiot.

"__ totally showed him!"

"Man, I love her personality!'

"She should be my girlfriend!"

"Don't think Mungwoo will bother her anymore!"

These comments just made you happier and prouder at what you just did. As you got outside, Ki Ah burst out into laughter.

"You... Mungwoo... chapchae... garbage... can..." she stuttered out. She couldn't even form a complete sentence because of how much she was laughing.

"I'm guessing everybody enjoyed their lunchtime entertainment," you cocked an eyebrow. Ki Ah's laughter finally ceased and she wiped the tears out of the corners of her eyes.

"Ah~ you really impressed me today __. That was pretty good," she compliemented.

"Just doing my job," you gave her a mini salute. She was still giggling a little.

"Okay... now let's go to math," she said and you agreed.

~

You bid your farewells to Ki Ah and started your walk back to your house.

"Today was a great day. I showed up Mungwoo, got an A on my math test, what can make it better?" you asked to yourself. As you finished your sentence, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from behind. You were about to show this your hapkido skills when you realized this pair of arms had a familar warmth to them, one that you had missed so much. You turned around to face this stranger. He had on sunglasses, had brown toussled hair, a beautiful small smile, could it be-

"Luhan?" you whispered. At the mention of his name, his smile grew bigger and he lowered his glasses a little to reveal his beautiful brown, doe eyes. You sqealed and immediately threw your arms around his neck.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming back to Korea until tomorrow!" Luhan took in the comforting scent that only you possessed and chuckled.

"I got back earlier than expected and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day than with you," he replied smoothly. You smiled wider (if that were even possible) and hugged him tighter.

"Yah, shouldn't you be careful about picking me up so publicly like this?" you asked and eyed him warily.

"It's worth it to see you baobei," he cooed and laced his fingers with yours. You giggled.

"So cheesy... Where do you want to go?"

"How about Coffeest?"

"Mmm..." you mumbled but didn't want to let go of Luhan just yet.

"Baobei, you're going to have to let go of me if we're going to walk..."

"Ani. Does your back hurt Luhan?" you asked.

"My back? Why the sudden question?"

"Just answer it,"

"No,"

"Alright then," you let go of Luhan and just as he was ready to walk off you jumped on his back. This wasn't the first time you had done this, you had done it countless times before so he was able to hold you up without stumbling. He chuckled.

"Baobei, you wanted a piggyback ride, you could've just asked,"

"Yeah, but you would've offered me one even if you were hurting. And besides, I indirectly asked you," you said with a slight pout. As you two were walking (well actually it was Luhan who was the one walking) you caught up on his trip abroad.

"Yeah, the Hong Kong concert was pretty fun," he chuckled just thinking about the time he had with his bandmates, "oh look, we're here." He bent down a little so you could hop off. When you entered, the sweet smell of roasted coffee greeted you and you both found a table in the back, even though there wasn't anybody there. As you sat down, Luhan took off his sunglasses.

"Yah, are you sure? I mean, we're at Coffeest but you can't risks like this Lulu." you chided lightly. Nobody knows about your relationship except for Ki Ah, you parents, his parents, the rest of EXO, and their manager. You love Luhan, and you don't want him to get in trouble because of you. He always tells you if something happens he'll take care of it but you didn't want him to have to deal with that. He sighed and gave you a come-on-trust-me look. You sighed and nodded, you wouldn't something like this ruin your fun.

"So how was your day?" he asked.

"It was pretty good! Really great now that you're here," you said.

"Oh? Tell me," he replied. You told him everything that happened today, from Mungwoo, to your test grade, and the perfect weather. Luhan started to get angry when you told him about what Mungwoo did to you. He seriously hated that guy and whenever you told him about what you did to make him leave you alone, he felt like going over there and punching him in the face. Just then the little bell rang, signaling that your drinks were ready. You didn't tell him about the part when you treated Mungwoo like a garbage can, and you had the feeling that Luhan would like that part. You went to go and get your drinks and when you sat down, you finished telling him your story, and you were right, he burst out into laughter. He loved your bold personality. After a minute or so, his laughter died down and just like Ki Ah, he had to wipe the tears out of his eyes. Soon, your drinks were gone and you paid and left, wanting nothing more than to go home and spend the rest of the night cuddling into Luhan's warm embrace.

~

Hey beauties~ Sorry I couldn't update for a while bc school was being a female dog... Thanks for sticking with me though! *throws Wolf shirts* So in the time I was gone, I have working on tests and stuff. Good news is, I got a 94% on mah history test so yey. Homework has been piling up and there was a writing competition and I didn't know when the due date was so I ended up not turning in my story OTL but it's not like I had the time to fill out the book anyways lolololol. I've prepared a really short story and a Baekhyun oneshot. They will both be in first person so ye. Sorry again for my absence. *bows* ANNYEONG~~

Word Count: 1725