Baekyeolee Shorts -

EXO's Oneshot Collection

Hello lovlies~~~ This is another short one and if you couldnt tell from the title, it's an angst short. Sorry if this seems rushed, I wrote this when I was sad one day so it was more of a venting shot than a well-organized one. This is the style of writing im sticking with when i write these "Baekyeolee Shorts". Its the same style i used in the last one. KAY? Anyways, enough rambling. Enjoy!

----

I sat down at the cafe table across from him.

"Hey, you called? What's up?" I asked as I gazed into his eyes.

"Let's break up," I was surprised at his words. My mouth opened but nothing came out, so he spoke instead.

"Actually, I've been meaning to have this conversation with you about a month ago. You've been kinda distant lately, and when we do hang out, you're always so clingy and on my about everything. I just don't get you. I've been seeing someone else, too. I think she suits me better," he said nonchalantly, as if those words wouldn't affect me. I still couldn't talk, my eyes talked and showed emotion instead. They showed so much hurt, so much betrayal, and not long after, he saw tears welling up. He scoffed.

"I really don't get you. What have you been doing behind my back? Who is he? What did you see in him that you didn't see in me? What haven't I given you?" he asked. I finally found my tongue again. How could he say that to me when he was the one who wronged me?

"How could you not trust me? Why would you think such things of me? How could you think so lowly of me? You think you're all high and mighty and have given me the world that you held in the palm of your hand? Well, if I was seeing someone else, I bet he wouldn't be a cocky like you," I spat back. He turned his head, flexing his jaw. Was he hurt? I scoffed.

"Hurts doesn't it?" I asked, annoyed. "Or did you just need an excuse to leave me so you could be with someone as low as yourself?"

"I don't know," he replied simply as he got up.

"I guess my love for you died."

----

Ah, yeah. Thats it... anyways I still don't have a set date to update, but im thinking Thursdays? If not every Thursday than every other Thursday. So yeahhh. I think next week (Today is January 7th, 2015 that im updating this) I'm having 2 weeks of tests so... YAY ME. If you guys would like to follow me on tumblr or instagram you could... haha //shameless promoting at its finest lovlies//

Instagram: kkaebso

Tumblr: kkaebso

(I update my ig more than my tumblr, even though there's queue on tumblr lol)

Word Count: 387