imprint

h a l l o w

 

Minho hardly went a week without a nightmare. He was used to them–learned how to ignore his red burning eyes after a night of tossing and no rest. The sudden waking up, the sheets soaked with his sweat, the harrowing images. Jungsoo told him that they were a result of his medication. Everything was a result of his medication and it was becoming a mantra he was tired of hearing.

Despite the nightmares, the ones he never got used to were the ones that ambushed him in the middle of the day–naps. They were especially nasty.

In this one, he dreamed of his father and his sister. He dreamed of Blue Crescent headbands and men with hateful plans. He dreamed of the side of his family that had wanted him dead so very long ago.

Julien often told him stories. Not because they helped Minho ease back into sleep, but because he believed that Wheph was a village of intelligence and that he would arm Minho with the truth. Of the many stories Julien told him, one of the few that stuck in his mind was the night he’d learned of the Golden Shields and the talks of Minjung’s accelerated succession.


“My father was healthy, he was strong. He wasn’t planning on stepping  down  for another decade or so. Why…”

“To answer that, I have to tell you about things that I’m not prepared to tell just yet. Trust me, I will…just not today.  But I can tell you that Yunkyum knew it was time,” Julien said. “There were people who wanted to hurt you Minho, because they believe you don’t have the right to be different. Your father and your sister were prepared to go to whatever lengths they had to, to protect you.”

“But why! What could I have done to them for them to want to hurt me?”

Julien sighed and looked away. It was silent for a long stretch of time before Julien spoke back up.  “Did you know who Siwon and Shindong were?”

Minho nodded. Who didn’t? Shindong was one of his father’s smartest advisers and Siwon was his closest friend. Their fathers had fought in the village wars together and their friendship was a byproduct of their father’s friendship. “They sat on the council.”

“They did more than that. Wheph is weak, considerably weaker than the other villages. For that reason, your father decided that we needed a force that would protect the village should war break out again. Yunkyum was building an army without Prae’s knowledge. Siwon was First Shield of that armyThe Golden Shields. Shindong handled its funding.”

Minho looked on confused. An army…but…why didn’t he know about this?

“It was still pretty small. But its creation was the primary reason your sister chose me as a mate. Our alliance would bring thousands from the north if they were ever needed. ” Julien paused. “However, in the case of The Blue Crescents, we couldn’t just declare open war on them without explaining why to The Artic Wolf clans.  We couldn’t afford to do that; we had too many other secrets that needed to be kept. We had to deal with them on our own.”

An image of the hilt of a sword, a black headband and a blue quarter–moon flashed in Minho’s mind.

“Who are they? These Blue Crescents.”

“A company of mercenaries that defected from Wheph before the war. Omnia Munda Mundis–everything is pure to pure men. They are charged, by their own command, with keeping the Choi family line…pure. There were reasons why your father was obsessed with the integrity of Wheph. He was a honest, virtuous, and brilliant man and he strived to have the village reflect that because he did not want any trouble with Toggo.”

“Uncle?” Minho gasped. “I thought…I thought he was dead.”

Julien shook his head. “You’re thinking of Sunku, his older brother. Sunku was a walk in the park compared to Toggo. Sunku was a liberal leader of The Blue Crescents. Toggo was totalitarian. Sunku would demand the exile of someone they found unworthy. Toggo would demand their heads.”

“Why–why do we listen to them? We are our own people!” Minho felt anger racing through his veins. They were terrorist! They served no one with their foolish beliefs!

“Unfortunately, they hold the wealth of Wheph with the Mandate of Zion. Intelligence…council, as helpful as they are to the betterment of our people, it does not feed hungry mouths, it doesn’t fill bellies. The Blue Crescent served as our beneficiaries. So we bent to their will, especially since they honor lineage succession as we do. Generation after generation they held their power over us.”

 Minho frowned. “I don’t understand.”

“One day you will, I promise. I’m only telling you this tonight because I don’t want you to ever forget. Never forget that Yunkyum and Minjung…“Julien’s voice wavered. He inhaled deeply and tried again. “Never forget that they–“






Minho woke up with a loud gasp. At first he didn’t recognize his surroundings. This room wasn’t his simple house in Wheph. Then he remembered where he was and calmed down. The Magnus Pavilion. He scrubbed his face and tried to blink the last bit of sleep from his eyes.

It was nearing dusk. The servants had lit candles while he slept. By his bed was a tray of cheese and fruit. They didn’t have fruit trees in Wheph. They mainly depended on trade between their village and Mott Argan for agriculture since their land was barren.  The green grapes tasted sour in his mouth but moistened his throat. He swallowed and reached for another vine but the sound of water splashing caught his attention. He sat up in his bed. The sound was coming from the small window up over his bed. Curious, he stood on his bed, his tall frame allowing him to look out the window with ease.

There was a saying. ‘It was curiosity that killed the cat.’ Yet the way his heart suddenly dropped out of his chest and into his stomach led him to believe that curiosity had it out for wolves too.

“They make bathtubs for a reason,” he whispered to himself.

 The dwelling behind the Magnus Suite sank into the ground  in huge rocky layers and the water from pond created a waterfall that cascaded down the rocks of the back wall. Lee Jinki stood in a grotto with water washing over his body. His completely  body.

There was no way around it.  The AlphaPrime was simply magnificent, inherently and without question. That wasn’t new to Minho. He was no stranger to Lee jinki’s raw magnetism.  People often through that the Alpha’s claws and quick wit were his most dangerous attributes. Minho blinked slowly. They were so very wrong.

Jinki had his hair piled on top of his head in a sloppy knot, leaving his muscular yet graceful neck open to Minho’s roving eyes. His back looked like it was chiseled from stone. It glistened as water ran down the tributaries of lean muscle. His waist was trim and fit, flowing down to lean hips and shapely thighs. He had an amazing , sinewy and full. Minho couldn’t tear his eyes away and to his absolute horror, realized he didn’t want to.

Minho was losing his damn mind. This was the direct result of him being obsessed with his own issues. Since the prophecy had been handed down the only thing he could think of was his secret. Every decision was fueled by his secret. Nothing else matter, not Jinki’s feelings, his circumstances, his duty, his beliefs. None of it. Minho had even managed to deny the feelings–ones he couldn’t understand–swirling at the bottom of his belly.

I guess I can thank Taemin now. 

Taemin’s revelation that there was nothing to be done to get out of being mated had somewhat freed him of his reservations. Not because he didn’t still have them, but simply there was nothing he could do about them. Without his troubles hanging over his head like a cloud…
Lee Jinki looks like a god. 

Suddenly and without warning, Jinki whipped around and for ten terrifying seconds, he stared right back at Minho. Minho saw something flash across Jinki’s eyes, like molten gold desire, and Minho felt his jump. The world slowed to a crawl as Jinki’s hand moved to his chest. Softly he began to tap.

thumpthump thumpthump thumpthump

Minho blinked. Then he frowned. He watched Jinki’s fingers move in time with something…something he could feel.

thumpthump thumpthump thumpthump

He felt it. His hand drifted to his own chest.

thumpthump thumpthump thumpthump

Mighty Jesu, Minho groaned. I can feel Jinki’s heartbeat.






Elder Dowager Boa looked down at the tablet in her lap, her fingers lingering over Yunho’s name. She traced each letter of his name over and over again until the tip of her finger was sore and red. She looked over her room located in the Pavilion de Vidua–the dwelling for widows. They’d moved her here the night after Yunho died and she’d never been more grateful for the laws of Prae. She’d felt a chill in her room, the one she’d lived in for years, only separated from Yunho’s by a thin wall, the night he passed. She wouldn’t have been able to sleep in that room. Not with all the years  and secrets and love they’d shared there.

Still, she felt it bittersweet that she would be leaving The Fortress tonight. It been her home for so long that she was unsure if she’d ever be comfortable any place else. Yet the hills, they would welcome her. Quiet. Peace. A place she could rest until she could join Yunho at his side at the Eternal Caves.

Boa smiled.

There was a knock at her door. Yoona, her servant, entered.

“It is time, Elder Dowager.”

Yoona came closer and helped her check her clothing and makeup one last time before they left her Pavilion. Together, with the rest of Boa’s retinue, they walked past the Red Gate, through the courtyard and through the three rings to the gate.

The gate was already open and the colors of Prae, gold and black, stared back at her as banners preceded the long march. Most of the parade was made up of the high ranking wolves of the Prae: Prae’s council, the Wives of Prae, The Sons of Valor. Animus, the high guard and The Moon Maidens. Right behind the banners were four familiar faces–Elder Changmin, Elder Joonmyun and his two Oracles, Minseok and Kyungsoo.

She walked to the lip and was greeted by Changmin. He grabbed her hand and kissed it across the knuckles. Boa smiled. Changmin had been her rock in these last few days. He let her cry in his lap and shared stories about Yunho she’d never heard.

The sound of a large gong echoed over the courtyard, Changmin stepped back and Boa and her retinue turned towards the sound.

There they were.  

The AlphaPrime and the AlphaBeta marched through the rings of The Fortress, trailed by their very own retinue until the two of them stood facing her.

She studied them, used to their faces from the times the Alphas would convene on Salt Kys. She looked at Jinki first–proud, proud, benevolent Jinki. She’d always seen it in him, the overwhelming capacity for leadership. He had a gentle soul, fierce prowess, and stout judgment. It was known in every village how hard Jinki’s childhood had been but God what a fine wolf he’d turned into. Of all the Alphas of Prae, she was the most proud of him.

She glanced at Minho and it was here she felt the warmth of her faith fill her heart. Boa didn’t question much, it wasn’t in her nature. Her nose told her everything she ever needed to know. She’d trusted what her nose had told her about Yunkyum, she’d trusted what her nose had told her about Minjung. Her nose trusted the things they’d confided in her. She also trusted what her nose had told her about the Oracles decision.

Yunho, she whispered in her mind. An Omega will help guide Prae through tragedy and into everlasting peace. If only you were alive to see this… you wouldn’t believe it!

Minho quickly bent a knee and lowered his head. “You don’t have to leave, Elder Dowager. Please stay.”

Boa smiled and lowered to the ground. She placed a finger below his chin and raised his head to look up at her. “It’s for the best. You two don’t need the ghost of our past lingering around as you try to build your future.” She looked up at Jinki. “You two will be the strongest Prae has ever seen. Yet, never forget that things will be hard. People will oppose you, slander your name, try to tear you two apart. Rely on each other, trust in each other. Remember that you were chosen because you are strong and righteous.  Remember that you two were put together for a reason.”

Boa stood taking Minho with her and motioned to Yoona. In her hands was one half of the tablet that signified claim of The Fortress. Slowly, she walked to the gate and stared up at the remaining tablet. Boa blinked back tears as she reached up and removed the other half of the tablet with her name on it.

Minho and Jinki were close behind her. They each placed their names on the gate, their tablets succeeding their previous owners’ place with a thud of finality.

Boa turned to the long procession of people on the other side of the gate. “It is done. You all have served Yunho and I well and it is now time to say goodbye. I hope you will welcome Magnus with open arms as you welcomed Yunho and I. I will miss you all.”

In one solid movement the procession split right down the middle, making a long pathway for Boa and her retinue. As they passed, fist flew to their chest and heads lowered as they gave their final respect and goodbye to their former Alpha leader.

Boa walked to the steps of a waiting palanquin and climbed in. She lowered the curtain and did not look back.






A glass snifter smashed against the wall, liquid staining the walls brown and the sour smell of ale drifting into the small home. He heard Asiyah exhale before she stood, crossed the room and began to pick up the pieces of the broken glass. Yoon looked at her out of the corner of his eye and tried to drum up something for her other than thickly veiled obligation. It was hard. She yanked her hand back when she nicked her finger on a jagged shard.

“Be careful, stupid girl.”

Yoon saw her eyes narrow but she didn’t show it to him. She just kept her head down and moved slower to get the pieces off the ground.

He rolled his eyes at his mate, stood, and walked towards the open front door of his house. Outside tending to the gardens were Ma’ab and Ruqayyah, the only two of his Brave Maidens remaining. Years ago, a group of twenty had sworn their allegiance to him. Only two had truly meant it. They’d stayed by his side through his rise and fall in Durkhai. At one time, he’d hoped to mate with Ruqayyah, but she felt her only position was to serve him as a Brave Maiden.

She was smart. He was poison.

Suddenly Ma’ab dropped her gardening spade and reached to her waist for her khanjar. “Stop where you are! Name yourself!”

Yoon walked outside. Standing at the end of the path that led to his house was a slim man. He was dressed in all black, ridiculous getup for a day as warm as it was. Layers of rusty blond hair fell over a black headband.  He most definitely wasn’t from Durkhai.

“Ma’ab. It’s alright,” Yoon said as he came to stand beside her. She relaxed immediately, completely compliant and trusting of her leader and took a step back. The man approached them with his hands raised. He didn’t have a weapon that Yoon could see. Weaponless or not, he didn’t suffer too many strangers on his land. Not since…

“Who are you and what do you want?”

“You really don’t recognize me. Jesu, you must be really drunk.”

Yoon squinted and took a few steps towards him. “Oh, bloody ,” Yoon hissed, annoyed, as he finally recognized him. “What the are you doing here, Jungmo?”

Jungmo smiled. “You really should lay off of the drink, my friend. You’re not as sharp as you used to be.”

Yoon frowned at him and turned back for his house. “What do you want? I thought I told you last time to leave me alone.”

Jungmo followed him in to the house and took a seat at the kitchen table, kicking a chair back and throwing his long gangly legs on top of it. Yoon glared at him but Jungmo’s smile deepened. “I know you don’t really mean that.”

“Oh, but I do.”

“Well, I’ll make my trip short despite the great lengths it took for me to get here.”

Yoon snorted.” Great lengths my .”  Yoon reached for another snifter and grabbed the urn of ale he had hidden in an icebox.

“You’ll want to be sober for the news I came to deliver,” Jungmo stated as he watched Yoon filled the snifter to the brim. “Or as sober as you’re capable of,” he muttered under his breath.

“I have a high tolerance. Hurry up and spit out this news you’re so anxious to bother me with. If it’s about Wheph, I’m not here for it. I only have enough hate for one village and it’s Durkhai.”

Jungmo lowered his legs from the chair and gave Yoon a steady look. “We’ve found your son.”

Yoon looked at him out of the side of his eye as he gulped down his drink. When he was finished, he laughed. “I’ know where Taemin is.”

“Well, with all the noise about the Blood Moon, everybody knows where Taemin is. But I’m not talking about Taemin. I’m talking about Thunder.”

Yoon sighed heavily. “Thunder’s dead, Jungmo. He’s been dead for years. Thank you for reminding me of that and now you can leave now,” Yoon said as he began to walk out of the room.

“Funny because I believe I said we found your son, not your son’s body.”

 Yoon paused. “Thunder is not alive. I saw him fall down that chasm.”

Jungmo scoffed. “No, you didn’t. You saw a body fall down the chasm. You assumed it was Thunder. It wasn’t.”

“You know that doesn’t make any sense. If Thunder is alive, then why isn’t he home? Why isn’t he with me?”

“I could answer that. Or you could ask him yourself. But you’re going to have to help me in order for me to help you.”

Yoon turned around and took a seat at the kitchen table. “I’m listening.”

“Currently the seat of Alpha is vacant in Durkhai with your son–“

“He’s not my son,” Yoon growled. ”He is nothing to me.”

“–as the AlphaPrime of Prae,” Jungmo finished. “Succession rules have changed a bit since you were there. Since Thunder is of your body, it makes him a member of the village. That means he has every right to vie for the seat of leadership as any other person.”

Yoon laughed. “You think they are going to vote a stranger into power just because he’s my son? You don’t know the elders of Durkhai very well.”

Jungmo shrugged. “It’s not a popularity contest. Durkhai recognizes strength and leadership. I can guarantee Thunder is the strongest that Durkhai has seen since Xiah. We plan on getting him installed as Alpha using your influence.”

Yoon had heard enough. “Yeah. No really, you can leave. I can’t help you. I am an exile. I hold no weight in Durkhai. And I don’t understand why your people are so concerned with a village that isn’t yours. You had your hands full with Wheph and failed. Miserably. So leave me out of your schemes. The last time I listened to you s, I mated a woman who in the end wanted me dead. So you and Toggo can kiss my wolf .”

There was silence as Yoon glared at his guest. Then Jungmo spoke again, quiet and determined. “I know where Iseul is.”

Yoon felt rooted to his seat. His body felt cold, unbearably cold. “You’re lying,” he gnarled out.

“I have no reason to lie to you.” Jungmo shrugged. “I’m offering the world, Yoon. An Alpha son of your body and the woman you love.”
“Impossible. I’ve mated. Asiyah…”

“Technicalities. First mate is worth the weight of a million subsequent mates. I’ll bring her to you, Yoon. You can have her again.  But you have to help us,” Jungmo stood. “Toggo request an audience with him. Will you honor it?”

A breeze blew through his house, lifting Jungmo’s blond hair from his forehead. A Blue Crescent stared back at Yoon.

“Tell him I’ll be there.”

“Good.. I’ll send a messenger to let him know.”

“You’re not going to tell him yourself?” Yoon asked.

Jungmo’s smile was terrifying. “Afraid not. I have a feast to attend.”






Jinki was finally enjoying himself. The tablet succession ceremony had put a severe damper on his mood. He’d always felt a connection to Elder Dowager Boa. She’d always reminded him of quiet strength. Everything about her was regal and supreme, and she was the best thing that had ever happened to Yunho.

But now he felt better. Kibum was doing a brilliant job as Prelate of Bonds and had really gone out of his way to make the honorary feast work. The Great Hall was decorated in shades of Prae, golden banners and ribbons, tables topped with the blackest silks and silverware that gleamed ebony in the torch light. The tables were filled with officials from all over, all in the throes of enjoying themselves.

To his right, Minho laughed loudly at the pair of dancers who were juggling an assortment of objects they randomly picked up from the table. Jinki placed his head in the palm of his hand and gazed at him. Minho’s face was nothing short of awe inspiring when he laughed. It lit up, completely, every muscle moved in delight and his large eyes turned into half-moons. Considering last night, he was pleased to see his mate this lost in elation.

They still needed to talk but he trusted Kibum to make that happen. They were supposed to be perfectly in sync by the Mating Moon. In order for that to happen, they were going to have to be completely honest with each other. Become one. Jinki, to his own surprise, was beginning that some of that was beginning to happen.

When he’d caught Minho staring at him while he bathed, he’d felt it again–Minho’s heart beat thumping in his chest. Onew had growled in satisfaction in the back of his mind. To his delight, something in him told him Minho could feel his heartbeat as well. He would confirm that later. For now he’d just enjoy Minho enjoying himself.

You’re in love, Onew growled.

Jinki scoffed at his wolf. ‘In lust’ would be more like it. It’s been two days. I know nothing about him other than how he acts in meetings. Nothing of his family, nothing of his likes–not flowers– his dislikes. Well other than me, obviously. 

Self-loathing doesn’t become you.

I’m stating facts. The only thing I can do is try and trying isn’t working.

That sounds like love to me.

That’s because you’re ing insane. You almost ruined everything, you know that? Ruined everything! Do you know how long it’s going to take before he trusts me near him again? All because you wanted to prove a point?

It was point that needed to be proved. And that is: Take him. It’s your right. 

This–this right here–is why I’m in control. You don’t own him. I don’t own him. 

He’s yours, Onew reasoned. If he denies that, it’s his own fault.

You are disgusting. There is a difference between belonging to someone and owning them. Go away before you things up again. 

Jinki pushed the obstinate unreasonable part of him to the back of his mind. He was so engrossed with dealing with his inner demon that he didn’t realize the servants were clearing their meals off the table. He groaned. He hadn’t had too many bites of it and he’d pay for that later.

The evening flowed into the part of the night’s festivities where the villages and hamlet settlements offered congratulatory gifts. Lark’s Nest was first. The hamlet provided the couple with an indoor water filtering system made in the shape of a beautiful rock cluster. A representative from Ves offered up an arrangement of exotic oils that had the tip of Minho’s ears red and Jonghyun outright laughing.

“If you don’t want that Jinki, let me have them. I know exactly how to put them to good use,” the Dinfire Alpha leered, winking lewdly at Kibum causing the Prelate to lowers his face behind his hands.

“And you want to mate with that barbarian,” Taeyeon muttered as she reached for her cup. “Ridiculous.”

“Don’t start with me ,” Jonghyun growled.

Taeyeon stood up, furious, shaking the entire table as she did. Taemin groaned as his drink spilled over. “Shut your stupid mouth before I hex you with the the size of a shrewberry seed.”

That had Yixing snorting into his goblet of ale and Yifan turning away from the table so he could hide his laughter in the cuff of his sleeve.
 Jonghyun matched her anger, standing up so fast the back of his knees pushed his chair over.

“Ha! That’s funny because even if you were powerful enough to do such a thing, which you aren’t, I would still have a , which Kibum happens to enjoy by the way, while you would not.” He turned to everyone at the feast. “Attention, everyone! Is there any good man or woman in attendance that would be so bold as to marry this lovely snake of a wolf? I’ll pay you, I’ll pay you so much money that it will clink out of your at the very mention of taxes. Anything so that I can have just a little bit of peace!”

“Well, okay!” Nichkhun exclaimed as he stood with a bright smile. “Where is the next gift? Quickly before we all die.”

The next presenter hurried to the stage and Taeyeon and Jonghyun sat down, glaring at one another. It was a group of dancers, eleven in total–ten girls and one blond male, tall and slim–all dressed in black. Two more came onto the floor, a flute player and a drummer.

“What village is this?” Minho asked as he leaned towards Jinki.

Jinki frowned. “I’m not sure. I can’t make out any of their standards.”

The musicians started and the dancers took their places, the ten girls surrounded the male and they all unsheathed swords at their hip. Jinki grinned. “Oh. A sword dance.”

The swords glinted and the oiled bodies of the women dancers gleamed. They moved with precision, circling the man who handled the blade with the fluidity and grace of a trained swordsman. Swords glided over bare skin, into the air and behind backs. It was beautiful and sensual. Jinki made a note to have them perform for the Mating Moon.

Minho sat beside him entranced, leaning forward as they continued to dance.

“I know this song…”

Jinki’s brow rose. “You do? Can you recall its origin?”

Minho frowned before he closed his eyes. The wrinkle on his forehead deepened as he followed the melody with slight movements of his head.  His lips parted and he began to sing some of the words softly.
 

Tis chastity, my brother, my sister, chastity
Clad in complete steel, chastity
Like a quivered nymph, where through the sacred rays of chastity
No savage fierce, bandit, or mountaineer will dare to soil her purity–

Minho pulled up abruptly, his eyes flying open and his mouth dropping open. “It–It’s the Song of Piety,” Minho whispered, haunted.

Jinki’s brow creased. He’d never heard of it. He couldn’t imagine why such a song would exist in the first place. Without thinking, he reached for Minho’s hand and unfurled it from the handful of black silk between his fingers. Slowly he laced their fingers together.

“Minho?”

Minho stood abruptly, his chair scraping across the hard stone floor. The musicians’ notes trailed off and the dancers slowed to a halt. Jinki looked up at Minho wondering what had him behaving like this. He hissed his name again, but the taller wolf paid him no mind.

“How do you know that song?”

The man in the middle, with the blond hair and slim shape sheathed his sword and took a step forward. He was breathing heavily. “Was something wrong with it, my lord?”

Jinki felt Minho’s hand shaking in his.

“Tell me! How do you know that song?!”

The man shot a look to the other dancers and they shrank away behind him.  He reached up and slowly removed the piece of black fabric that covered his face.

The color had drained away from Minho. Jinki heard Kibum gasp from the other end of the table.

“Ju–Jungmo?”

A smile broke out on the man’s face as he bowed deeply.

“At your service.”

Minho began to back away from the table, his hand over his mouth and his eyes open impossibly wide.

“No,” he whispered.

Jinki was past the point of worried. “Minho,” he hissed. “What’s wrong.”

As if nothing had happened, as if he didn’t look like he’d seen death and survived, Minho suddenly regained his composure. Slowly, the rest of the feast turned their attention back to the next presenter who’d began singing. Minho released a shaky exhale and took a seat back at the table. He smiled at the man. “It’s good to see you again, Jungmo.”

The man’s brow rose. “Surprisingly I’m glad to hear that. It’s been far too long.” He took another step closer.

Jungmo leaned closer over the table. Jinki’s hand went to his side where he carried a small ceremonial knife, ready to plunge it in the stranger’s neck. Minho squeezed his hand and he paused. There was a small shake of his head, almost infinitesimal but Jinki caught it. His hand raised from the knife and back to the table but kept his eyes locked on the stranger’s every move.

“How can we help you, sir?” he growled.

 “I simply bring greetings.” Junngmo said. “My uncle says hello…with a red smile.”


___________________________________

A/N:
Okay, the stuff. 

I ing love using different and multiple POVs. Like it's an addiction, so I'm sorry if all the POVs is confusing you but it's hard to advance this plot without it.

Lot of...technicality to this? Dealing with all the damn places I'm making up. I drew a map because 1, I'm a loser and 2,  I was in the middle of a finance meeting and they all sounded like Charlie Brown's teachers. You know WhawhaWHAWHAWHA..no? Okay. Map time.
kap
I'm the Wu Yifan of map making. I'm amazing.
  • Wheph - Intelligence, Arts and Council
  • Dinfire - Combat
  • Mott Argan- Agriculture and Forestry
  • Morroco Song - Weaponry and Blacksmithing ( I don't think that's a word...)
  • Durkhai - Leadership and Strength (that whole Blood Forged Lake was...weird of me but whatever :P)
  • Lark's Nest - They are like the busy little scientific bees of whatever olden century this is in. Plumbing (that's how my waterfall works!), water irrigation, food storage, yada yada yada
  • Toleran - My little wonderful mages and Omega Tributes
  • Ves-Feral feral wolves–like serving all your base instinct feral wolves.

Then there are all the groups. Sorry. Only ones that really really matter are the Blue Crescents, The Golden Shields...for now.

Names: All of them have nicknames (ie :Young Sehun, Sonant Tiffany, Nimble Victoria.) I'll...make a list or something.

Another thing: My girl Tae doesn't' give a damn. 

tae

Oh. And Jinki's hair. Since I'm completely in love with Eddie Shin and his hair, you can thank him for the inspiration.

leejinki

Okay that's it for now! Don't hate me!