firesky

h a l l o w

 

 

“Who are the guards escorting?” Minho craned his head around his mother. They were eating together outside, enjoying the cool autumn breeze and sunset as they relaxed on a day when Minho had cancelled all their meetings. After the night he and Onew had a few days ago, he managed to fit in a few days where he could rest, where all of them could rest and enjoy being far away from the war.

Ignoring the war for a few days helped his thoughts. As long as he could feel Jinki’s heartbeat in his chest, he could at least go on without worrying himself to death.

“It’s that a covered cart? Really? I thought only those queer nobles of the far West did that.” Inwoo said, his lip hitched.

“He must be someone important,” Minho murmured calmly, although his hackles were raised nonetheless. “Eunsook, Typhoon, did we receive any letters of a visitor?”

Eunsook shook her head, her brow furrowed. “Not a one.”

Minho nodded slowly. “Gwiboon,” he said sharply. Without hesitation, the sharp eyed Torch member left her post behind Jinki and flew down the steps, her hand on her weapon. The horse drawn cart stopped abruptly, Gwiboon’ s demanding presence probably scaring the animal. As the cart jilted forward, distinctively colored cursing floated from the interior, acute and biting. The driver of cart threw down the horse’s reigns.

It was then Minho recognized two things. The horse was Nightdream and the cursing came from…

“Holy nauseous ! That horse tried to kill me! Why does it go so fast? Why doesn’t it heed commands? Why doesn’t stop, whoa, or SLOW DOWN YOU ING BEAST register to it?  And then you make the damn thing come to a sudden stop? I almost flew out of this thing!”

Kim Kibum.

Gwiboon unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the newcomer. “Halt!” she yelled.

Kibum hitched a lip and looked at her nastily. “Halt?” he said indignant. “I’m obviously not moving, .”

Gwiboon sniffed once. “I wouldn’t have said halt, if you weren’t moving, .”

Whoakay. Time to step in.

“Kibum! Gwiboon! It’s fine! You two know each other! Remember?”

Both Kibum and Gwiboon squinted. Gwiboon took a step closer to him. “Oh.” Her weapon dropped at her side as she looked at his swollen belly. “You look…different. Bigger.”

“Being full of baby will do that to your good looks,” he bit out. “You cut your hair or something,” Kibum rejoined. “I’m not sure it works for you.” He tilted his head as she balked. “But then again, with your face, every hairstyle works.” He held his hands out. “Help me down from this infernal cart. My baby is probably soup as fast as this hellion horse was riding.”

Minho stood with the help of Onew and waddled down the steps until he was face to face with his friend, who also waddled. By the time he reached him, he thought his face was going to crack in half from his smile. “What are you doing here? I would hug you but…” he looked down at his belly.

“You are big as the Fortress, Minho! Goodness me!”

Minho pouted.

“But you’ve got that glow, so you’re still so very adorable,” Kibum added with a smirk. “And I’m here because I’m mated to a moron. I’ll explain that later. Sooooo,” he said as he began to climb the stairs, “this is Village Nihil.”

“Village what?”

“Man, I’m starved.” Key plopped down on a seat at the table and began unceremoniously shoveling food onto a plate without invitation. “This village has an actual name. “Nihil.” Something Heechul came up with when he sent exploratory teams out to canvass the areas around Prae. Upon discovering it, Heechul met with a man name Ase Chaz, an elder or descendant of an elder or–“

“He was the fourth founder’s great-grandson actually,” Areum educated, frowning.

Kibum snapped. “Yeah, that guy. By the way, madam, you look just like Jinki.”

“That’s his birth mother,” Minho informed.

“Oh,” he said squinting at her. “That explains a lot. Anyways, they came to some kind of understanding where Heechul made this place off limits to Prae expansion. Said he was fine with the territory we had because we’d just come to peaceful terms within ourselves. So when one of the Prae councilmen, a greedy predatory man by the name of Sael–Arasuvai’ s great uncle by the way–asked about the wide unmarked space on the brand new Prae maps, Heechul told them it was “Nothing.” The area was literally called Nothing ala Nihil. Nothing by nothing.”

“One, who are you,” Typhoon asked, his eyes slightly bugged at the amount of food Kibum was piling on his plate, “and two, how do you know that? About Ase Chaz? I would ask where you’re from but I can tell from your funny clothes that you’re a southerner.”

Minho smacked his head, forgetting his manners. “For those who don’t know him, I apologize in advance, trust me. This is Kim Kibum, The High Steward of Prae, mate to Kim Jonghyun, Bone Pact Regimental Commander of the Southern Armies of Prae, and my best friend.”

“Oh, how sweet.” Typhoon rolled his eyes.

“I’m sort of a big deal in Prae,” he said with a wink. “And that’s why I know what I know. When my mate got all crybaby and weepy about me being near the war in my obvious state,” he said sweeping to his belly, “I did as much research on the place as possible. Tada, I’m here.”

“For how long,” Inwoo asked warily.

Kibum shrugged. Minho groaned.

“It’s not that we don’t welcome more of your friends, Minho, but this one has…an appetite. Is he going to eat through our autumn harvest?” Eunsook asked.

Kibum thumbed back to the covered cart. “I brought plenty of food with me. A lot of salted beef because you told me they tried to make you eat raw food?” He gagged at the bloody meat piled in a corner. “And spices. Don’t worry, friends! This is going to be an experience for all of us!”

Taeyeon giggled and blushed. Jackson elbowed her. Junghee laughed. Gwiboon elbowed her. Onew and Danye both rolled their eyes. The Wanderers just stared.

Minho sighed. He hoped Kibum didn’t try to redecorate the place. Then they’d all be in trouble.

---

 

 “You’ve only been here a few weeks and you’ve already caused an uproar,” Minho said patiently, albeit irritably. He couldn’t tell if it was true annoyance or not. He was speaking through some uncomfortable cramps. They’d been happening all week and he was tired of them.

“Look, I’ve never given Taeyeon any impression that I wanted her in any shape, form, or fashion and that woman knows that. Her boyfriend–“

“That’s not her boyfriend,” Minho sighed.

“Bull. His nose is permanently attached to her ! It’s not my fault her boyfriend is an overprotective twit.”

“Did you have to punch him?”

“Yes,” Kibum said simply.

Minho groaned and readjusted himself in his chair. They were being domestic–shelling peas and shucking corn from the second half of the autumn harvest. The air was starting to chill. In a few months it would be winter. That brought Minho pause. War was war; it was hard, brutal, traumatizing. Wars fought in winter were even harsher.

“Onew agreed with me! Said that Jackson is being territorial but won’t make a move. I bet you he will make a move after today!”

Minho just shook his head and reached for an ear of corn when another cramp hit him. He gasped out loud and his hands flew to his stomach.

Kibum stood and his bowl of peas fell to the ground. He rushed to Minho’s side. “What’s wrong?”

Minho shook his head, trying to calm his friend. “I’ve been having cramps all week. It’s nothing. Sometimes walking helps.” Kibum nodded and helped Minho to his feet so they could take a few laps around the room. They got around the room once when another cramp hit Minho, harder and more painful than any of the ones before. He looked down and noticed his pants were wet, fluid dripping down his leg past his ankle and onto the floor.

“Oh,” Minho said.

Kibum paused and followed Minho’s gaze. “Oh,” he echoed. Calmly, he turned them around and gently laid Minho back down across the bed. He slowly removed his now soaked pants and shuffled through the chest of clothing to find him another pair. Kibum took a step back after getting Minho properly redressed and…promptly lost his .

“Holy , Minho your water just broke! Oh my god, oh my god.” He began flailing, running in circles instead of running towards the door and getting help. Because going to get help would be great right now.

“Kibum,” he said calmly.

“OH MY GOD YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY. I’M NOT TRAINED FOR THIS. WHAT AM I DOING HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?”

“You’re not,” Minho tried patiently. “Areum is. Can you please go get her? Tell her what happened?”

Kibum nodded hurriedly, his heels and as fast as an eight month pregnant body could move, waddled towards the door and up the steps, screaming frantically up the shaft for someone to “For the love of the gods please come ing help me! The puppies are coming!”

Minho began to laugh but another wave of pain hit him and he choked on it. He rolled to his side, squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the cramping sensation to pass. When he opened his eyes Sooyoung was hovering over him, her black and green hair dangling over his face. “You’re about to have the puppies princes,” she said, her eyes wide and her little face full of wonder. She placed her cool hand over his forehead.

Minho smiled through his waning discomfort. He looked around and saw that his bed was surrounded on all sides. “Does it require this many people,” he asked uneasily. Taeyeon and Kibum stood at the foot of the bed, their eyes just as wide as Sooyoung. Ilton was crouched low with a finger pointed like he wanted to poke Minho’s belly. 

Junghee and Gwiboon stood behind everyone and their faces were drawn and worried, as if they were having some sort of internal crisis. “How do we protect him like this?” Junghee asked quietly.

“This isn’t something he needs protection from, girls. Have you never seen an Omega give birth before?” Areum asked as she carried in a large bowl of steaming hot water. Danye followed behind her with a satchel.

“Omega, yes. Male? No. Black Flame is comprised of females only. We’re not allowed around Omega males…” Gwiboon glanced at Minho. “Usually. He’s an exception.”

“Well, you’re not going to see one today either. Everyone, out.”

“You-you said you’d need our help!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“I will. Taeyeon, we will need hot water constantly brought down here. Go to kitchen and have Stomas put on a large fire just for boiling water. Bedding, fresh water, and cleansing salve, I’ll leave that up to you, Junghee and Gwiboon.  Kibum, I heard you were an apothecarist? Tell Joohyun that we need Devil’s Claw and White Willow bark–plenty of it–as well Wintergreen and nepeta cataria and then prepare it? Soohyun will take you to her.”

Kibum nodded then paused. “Catnip?”

“Yes, it will soothe the labor pains. Hurry, his next round of pains will be coming soon.”

Minho’s face tightened in pain. “Or now,” he groaned. That spurred everyone into action. As the room cleared out, the only people left after Minho’s labor pain passed and he opened his eyes again were Areum and Danye. His mom was at his bedside with a damp cloth pressed against his neck. “It’s going to be a very long night, my love.”

Minho nodded weakly. “I just wish Jinki could be here.” Minho looked around. “Where is Onew?”

Areum frowned. “I don’t know. I thought he would have been the first one here. I’ll have someone fetch him for you.”

Minho nodded again and tried to relax.

---

“Holy mother of !” Jinki exclaimed. He shot up in bed, staring at his lower belly like someone had stabbed him. Iseul shot up as well, her eyes bloodshot from being woken out of her sleep.

“What, what? What is it?” she asked, looking around, bewildered. Instinctively, she reached for the dagger strapped around her ankle but relaxed when she noticed it was still only her, Taemin and Jinki in the infirmary.

The pain had subsided as quickly as it came. Jinki looked down at his stomach, a feeling of helplessness and fear making his hands shake. His bracelet tinkled. “Minho is in labor.”

Taemin did a double take and Iseul’s head snapped towards his. “You can feel that even when you’re this far away from him?”

Jinki’s shaking hands lowered to his belly. “It’s like I can hear all three of them, calling out to me.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Protegéieren bond this strong before. Are you…are you sure?” she asked, looking hopeful and doubtful at the same time.

“Yes, mother,” he said, a giddy look taking over his face. “Yes!” he laughed.

Suddenly a bright light filled the room and the three of them were greeted with Caleo’s glowing figure. The light dulled and Caleo’s panicked expression dulled their joy a bit.

“Minho–you need to get to Minho!” Caleo exclaimed. He ran to Jinki’s bedside and grabbed his hand. “He’s in–“

“Labor,” Jinki said breathlessly as he threw the covers back. “Onew told you?”

“Yes! But…” and Caleo paused as if he were trying to remember something. “Oh, he snuck off because he isn’t supposed to be telling you about Minho.”

Jinki paused and his brows furrowed. “Why am I supposed to not know? Those are my children! My mate!”

“Uh, because you’re fighting a war,” Jonghyun answered as he walked into Jinki’s private infirmary room. “At least that the reason I’m going to guess because I know Minho.”

“Oh,” Jinki said, deflating. “Right. The…the war. We are fighting a war.”

“We are,” Jonghyun said simply.

Jinki swallowed harshly. He couldn’t very well abandon Prae in the middle of a war to gallop off to Nihil. Yet, Minho needed him.

“I…”

“Jinki,” Jonghyun said patiently as if Jinki were slow. “Get on your damn horse and go to your mate.”

The AlphaPrime of Prae looked up. “I can’t. We haven’t even accessed the woods south of Dinfire for additional threats! Mott Argan is still under siege! Wheph! I can’t just leave.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Yes, you can. That’s why you have a Bone Pact, that’s why you have commanders and an Alpha system within the villages. It’s why you surrounded yourself with capable shifters so that in the case of an emergency you could disappear.”

“I don’t think that’s why I did that…”

“Maybe not but that doesn’t mean we can’t tap into that system in an emergency, no?” Jonghyun walked to the bed and clapped his best friend on the shoulder. “You need a break, you’ve been going non-stop on this war campaign for eight months and I can’t see a more deserved reason than going and being a father.”

“Jjong.”

“Trust us. Prae will not burn down while you are gone for a few weeks,” he said with a laugh.

Jinki tugged his friend’s arm and pulled him into a hug. “Thank you.”

“Don’t speak so fast on the gratitude. I’ll be pulling the same disappearing act when Kibum goes into labor. Call it me securing clearance in advance.”

“You son of a ,” Jinki replied warmly, punching his best friend’s shoulder.

“That settles it. We are escorting you,” Iseul announced standing from her seat next to Jinki’s bed. “I for one am not sitting around and missing the birth of my grandchildren. Can’t let Danye have all the fun.”

“Oh! I’m coming, too!” Taemin exclaimed.

“What?” Jinki whipped around. “No, you’re not going. Neither of you! The journey there will be dangerous. I’ll travel by myself.”

Iseul raised a brow. “You and what army are going to stop me?”

Jinki almost took a step back under his mother’s fiery stare. “Mother, don’t be unreasonable.”

“I am more reasonable than you are, son. I’m sure there is a bounty on your head for it would make the Iutus extremely happy to see you dead. That means people will be looking for you. They will know your face and they will be following your scent. You cannot cross into Nihil alone. You will need an , one who knows what they are doing.”

“And you suggest yourself and Taemin,” Jinki said, his voice heavy with doubt.

“Two strong mages to help hide your scent and can prevent anyone breaching into Nihil? You damn straight I suggest the two of us. I also suggest Julien and Kahi since you are unable to spare any of your Bone Pact or Alphas. Julien’s expertise of Prae and beyond will be necessary and I’ve spent many years on the run with Kahi. She thinks fast on her feet and is skilled at moving undetected.”

“Five is a good number. Not too many, won’t draw as many eyes,” Jonghyun added. “And she’s right. I was going to suggest a riding party as well.”

Jinki was silent for a moment before he swung his feet to the side of the bed and stood. He still felt a little weak from the battle but he believed it was stress taking a toll on him and no amount of sleeping would fix that. He had problems he had to solve. More importantly, he had his children to meet.

“We ride at midnight.”

---

Areum dropped the towels she was holding and lowered herself onto Minho’s bed. She placed her hand on his abdomen and gently pushed. “Danik’ach!” she cursed. One of the babies was turned the wrong way. “Minho! Stop pushing!”

Minho had the fur covers in a death grip. “I can’t,” he sobbed.

“Danye! Hand me the nepeta cataria! I have to calm him down!”

Danye did as she was told and hovered over her son, the worry draining the color from her tanned face. “He’s been in labor for two days with no progression,” she said, her voice trembling. “Is that normal?”

 “He’s delivering twins–nothing is normal.” She smeared the herb concoction under Minho’s lips and his body seemed to relax, his grip on the covers relaxing. “It’s like one is ready to come and the other isn’t! I’m afraid to cut him any further until the lower baby turns.”

“We have to do something soon! They are twins born from an Omega magi! Akwusighi is possible!”

“No,” Minho muttered, his exhaustion evident in his voice. “I still feel both of their energies. They–they are….they are okay. Just stubborn,” he gritted out as another contraction hit.

Areum lifted the sheet covering Minho’s legs. “He’s not ready yet. We have some time to turn this baby. Danye, run and get Ilton. We are going to need to prop him up.”

Danye nodded and took off. Areum sat down beside her son in law and mopped his face dry. “We’re almost there, Minho. It won’t be long.”

Minho whimpered.

---

Jinki glanced down at the mage sourced map Caleo had drawn and Taemin and Iseul had put together to guide them to Nihil. The ink was sourced to only recognize the five of them, anyone else who looked at it, intentionally or by accident, would only see a blank page. That was very deliberate and important to Jinki. Not only did he not want the location of Nihil to fall in the hands of Iutus because Minho and his children were there, but he wanted Nihil to remain as it was, pure and untouched. He agreed with Heechul. He would not let others set their sights on it as some sort of territorial expansion project.

He would protect his home. A home he’d never been too, but still his home.

The pace was breakneck, flying up a treacherous pass that led northeast along the river that ran through Prae and towards Ves’s only lake, Glet. It was dangerous, far more dangerous than originally planned, but Taemin and Iseul knew the best way to cover up tracks was with the aid of the river. Getting through Ves was another issue.

Ves was currently in limbo. Iutus had infiltrated it remotely, sending Jungmo to recruit as many feral wolves–The Tameless of Ves–to their cause as possible. It wasn’t out of some loyalty to a cause–Ves’s loyalty was held to no one. They didn’t care about territory lines other than their own, they didn’t care about wars other than the ones held within their borders and they damn sure didn’t care about who sat in power at the Fortress. They just wanted to live their lives. Apparently, Prae forcing their hand on whether they aligned with them or not was Prae messing with their lives.

It caused a rift in the outlier city. The Meek wanted absolutely nothing to do with the war, one way or another, as customary. The Tameless were incensed, and while not totally in the hands of Iutus, they found Prae’s interference antagonistic and it had created some very…tense confrontations.

It was very late and Jinki just hoped they’d be sleep. He didn’t feel like–

“We’ve been seen!”

–fighting feral wolves right now.                                                                  

Julien bought his horse ahead of Eclipse and began to fire off commands. It annoyed Jinki somewhat, having the control of command taken away from him, but it also was the plan. Jinki could not be captured.

“Kahi, to Jinki! Divert from the river, head north!” He pulled on the reins of his horse, guiding his horse away from Jinki and towards Iseul and Taemin. “We will continue through Ves!”

Jinki understood the plan; it didn’t mean he liked it. Sending his mother and brother through Ves as diversions made his stomach lurch. He didn’t have a moment to voice his concern however. Kahi came abreast of him just as riders flew out of the Ves border gate and gave Julien, Iseul and Taemin chase.

“Julien will protect them. He is a good wolf,” Kahi affirmed as they raced for a patch of woods just north of the Ves borders. Once concealed, they watched as Julien guided Iseul and Taemin up the river banks and into a thicket just ahead of Glet. The Tameless were good hunters and would be able to sniff them out if they stopped but it didn’t seem it was the Tameless after them.

“The Meek?” Jinki said, bemused. The Meek of Ves wore a symbol on their upper back, a hand with a glowing star at the center. It was supposed to symbolize peace, but it generally symbolized non-involvement which some translated as peace. “What are they doing?”

Kahi jumped off her horse and ran her hands through her steed’s mane to keep it quiet. “I don’t know. This behavior reeks of Tameless, not Meek. The Meek of Ves would at least talk to you before chasing you out of town.”

“Maybe their behavior has adapted to hostile in times of war. I don’t blame them. Yet, the Meek are not as skilled in hunting as Tameless. They won’t be able to keep up.”

“You’re right.” Kahi pointed forward as the Meek riders who had chased Julien, Iseul and Taemin into the woods galloped out of the thicket and back towards their border gates. “Maybe they were just chasing us away. We can wait here for a few more minutes and then we can try to meet up with–”

Kahi’s head flew back as a hiss and a loud thunk whizzed through the air. Kahi’s eyes widened to the size of saucers before they both reacted. “My lord, run!” Jinki looked southward and the sky was an orange glare of arrows on fire. “Run!”

Instead of running, Jinki grabbed Kahi by her arm and hauled her up onto her horse. “Eclipse, rear!” Eclipse followed the command and the urgent tug of her reins and reared onto her hind legs, and turned, facing deeper into the forest. “Go!” Eclipse took off, Kahi’s steed right behind her, weaving in between trees and racing through the forest, trying to outrun the arrows.

The arrows landed like drunken rain, falling with no rhyme or reason, lighting the forest up in the same the orange glaze that burned the sky. Eclipse was a war horse so she had no fear of fire but the flames spooked Kahi’s steed and the horse reared back, shaking Kahi loose from her saddle.

“Eclipse! To Kahi!” The black steed heeded the command and circled around a tree to dash back towards Kahi. A branch weakened by fire fell in front of her but Eclipse was prepared, jumping over it and by was Kahi’s side with ease. Jinki hauled the Durkhaian beta onto his horse and prepared to turn yet again when a sharp piercing whistle cut through the air.

In a matter of seconds, Jinki and Kahi were surrounded by the Meek of Ves armed to the teeth. Jinki pulled Espada from his sheath and pointed it at the closest Meek he could.

“What is the meaning of this?” he roared above the loud cackling of the fire quickly taking over the forest. Smoke stung his eyes and at his lungs.

A young woman appeared out of the circle of Meek. She had a dangerous look in her brown eyes. Her hair was piled on top of her head in a messy ponytail and her clothes were the vibrant purple of the Meek of Ves. “You don’t get to ask questions. I get to ask those.”

“Who are you?” Jinki asked, his lip curled in a snarl.

“Yeon Bi-so.”

“I didn’t ask your name. I asked who you were!”

“I answered as I saw fit and if you ask another question and I’ll separate your head from your shoulders.”

Jinki rolled his eyes. “Let us go. And you see! That one wasn’t a question.”

The woman snorted before she pulled her own weapon, a long handled spear. She squeezed the staff and the spearhead turned blue. She rotated it and stabbed it into the ground and the fire sizzled then extinguished itself.

“Letting you go would be foolish, my lord. It’s not every day that the Alpha Prime of Prae visits us. And without alerting us ahead of time. Tsk,” she said with a pout.

Jinki’s face didn’t give anything away. “The Alpha Prime is in Dinfire. I’m a farmer.”

Yeon Bi-so laughed. “You’re a ing liar. I would recognize Iseul’s son anywhere no matter how many spells you have cloaking you.”

Kahi made a weird noise behind him. “I wasn’t aware that Ves shifters could recognize magic,” Kahi whispered. “Do they wield magic the same as Toleran mages?”

“No. They can’t but I can,” the woman said, answering a question she wasn’t asked. “You see, I’m a savior of sorts. Consider this negotiation. Hostile negotiation.”

“What do you want?”

A shifter to the Bi-so’s right raised his bow and arrow and drew back. The woman raised her hand and the shifter lowered it. “I want our heritage respected. And you’re going to make sure that happens.”

“You don’t demand anything from me.”

The woman clutched her spear again. “By the time I’m done with you, you’ll be begging me to let you answer my questions.”

Jinki growled. He didn’t have time for this! He needed to get to Minho! To his children! “If you want to negotiate with the Alpha of Prae, take your concerns to the Fortress. I am not going to suffer you fools tonight. We are leaving.” Glancing around, he spurred Eclipse into action. Caleo was silent in his head but that was fine. He was not about to alert anyone to Minho’s existence. He was an Alpha, damn it. The Alpha of Prae. He could outwit a bunch of weak feral wolves.

Jinki eased Eclipse past the woman who only smirked at him as he passed. “We will look for your horse and then head straight to Nihil,” he whispered to Kahi. “Look straight ahead. I don’t want to fight them. It’ll only slow us down.” Kahi nodded and followed his instructions.

“Hmm. It seems the Alpha Prime of Prae doesn’t take me seriously. Teach him his lesson, Kuouvi,” the woman said.

Jinki turned at the sound of an arrow being released. He raised Espada in time to block it but wasn’t quick enough to block the second one. The arrow landed deep in his chest. Another flew into Kahi’s thigh. She screamed and slumped forward. Jinki tried to react to the sharp pain, too, but he found he couldn’t.

He felt frozen. Caleo… he whispered in his mind, the fear of immobility making him irrational. Nothing. Just the sound of the wind. Caelo?

“Don’t be alarmed,” the woman said calmly, her voice almost soothing, interrupting his call to his mate’s wolf. “That arrow isn’t poisoned. You’re under my spell.” She walked up to him and pushed him off his horse. Jinki landed on the ground hard. She bent down and looked him in the eyes.

Jinki looked up at her, his eyes watering from the pain and his fear. He had so much he needed to do. He couldn’t die here. He couldn’t be captured.

“This is my domain, my lord Jinki. My rules. You listen to our demands or you will pay.”

Caleo…please.