Seven Sins

One Love

Hey guys, here is my Christmas gift for you. :)

Please enjoy reading. Btw what do you guys think of Six Senses I & II? Tell me, pleaseeeeeeeee!?

"this"  : Sunggyu's thoughts

"this" : Woohyun's thoughts

"this" : Woohyun's demonic side

You better grab some tissues, it's kinda really angsty and long.


 Seven Sins

 

"Faster you need to run faster. I hate them. How could they do this? I hate..." - Sunggyu was ripped from his thoughts as he tripped over some roots. He landed painfully on his stomach on the cold and damp forest floor.- "Damn. Get up! You need to get away!"

Just when he finally managed to stand up on shaky legs, he realized why he couldn't hear his pursuers anymore. He had run into the forbidden part of the forest. "Damn! How stupid can you be?"   A low growl caught his attention. "Oh no way!" He looked around fanatically, eyes landing on the big, way to big, gray and brown wolves surrounding him. They were snarling and snapping at air, with obvious disdain for his presence. "That's like you, Sunggyu. Seriously run into the forest part which is overpopulated with wolves and where something worse is supposed to live!" He tried to move backward a bit, but his left leg gave away under him as he hissed up from the pain, that run though him. "Triple damn." 

The wolves moved closer at his sudden movement, barking; growling and snarling ferociously. Sunggyu whipped his head around eyes wide in fear. "You really did it now." His eyes focused on the seemingly largest wolf as it crouched low, readying to jump at him. He brought his arms up, trying to protect himself as he waited with his eyes squeezed close. "At least I will see you soon, my dear."

He slowly lowered his arms, eyes fluttering open, when nothing happened. A startled gaps escaped his lips as he tried to crawl back, away from the bloodied from of the wolves. Away from the young man covered in blood, who dropped the last beast upon hearing him.

"What are you doing in this part of the forest, little human?" - he asked, blood red eyes starring down on Sunggyu. He gulped before answering.

"I was ...I run away ... they killed..... I didn't look........"- he muttered in a small voice.

The red eyed man blinked as he caught the now unconscious other. "What? Oh .... the shock probably caught up to him. Why is he here? No one comes here. No one is stupid enough to come into a demon's lair. ................... What should I do with him now? Bring him back to the town? But it seems he is trying to get away from there................. Leave him here?"- he snorted at himself.-" Yeah the wolves would enjoy that. That's for sure.  Great..... just great."

The demon stood and started to walk away, the unconscious Sunggyu clutched in his arms.

Laying the boy on a bed in one of the many unused rooms inside his mansion the demon sighed softly. His red eyes looked over his form searching for injuries. "Caramel colored hair, pale skin, a pretty face and  expensive clothes.. A noble?.......But what would a noble do in this part of the forest?........ Just who are you?"  He leaned forward carefully gripping the stranger's left leg, causing him to whimper in pain in his sleep. "Ah sprained ankle.It will heal on it's own, but I should wrap it up..."

As the demon tended to the young human he thought back to what he could understand  from the boy's stuttered answer, before deciding to wait till said boy awoke as he found himself unable to figure out what had caused him to land in his forest.

Sunggyu woke to the sun shining on his face, he groaned and turn to burrow himself in the sheets, but the pain in his leg made him sit up straight. "Wait this isn't my room!!!! My walls aren't blue! Where am I? What happened?"

He was pulled from his panicking thoughts by the sound of the door opening and someone entering.

"Ah, you're awake."-  the young man had raven black hair and blood like eyes. "Wait blood red eyes.....I remember! He killed to wolves!"  

" I see you remember what happened, now why don't you tell me what you were doing in my forest? Or better who are you?"

Sunggyu blinked in surprise and tilted his head to the side. "His voice sounds different, less cold."  He opened his lips to answer before coughing. The other man "or whatever he was" moved to  the table under the window and purred him a glass of water. Sunggyu accepted it with a grateful yet cautious smile. Taking a sip he felt the water shoot his throat.

"My name is Sunggyu, I'm the Kim's elders son."- he started his story, confirming the demon's thoughts on his noble status.-" I haven't realized that I was already in the forbidden part of the forest I was to focused on running."

"Why were you running? As the eldest son of the most noble family in the town there are hardly any things that may be of harm to you." - he was surprised when Sunggyu laughed bitterly at his words, eyes filled with pain, bitterness and the most surprisingly hate.

"Why, you ask? It's rather simple. My dear parents decided that going back on their vows is nothing severe."- the demon looked confused for a moment."His parents?" -"They are only noble in the sense of richness. They wished for me to marry the daughter of a foreign noble family, the ones who just moved here. They threatened my lover, so I agreed making them vow to not hurt him. But I learned from his friend a hour before the wedding that they still ordered for him to be killed. So I kind of panicked......I just run."-Sunggyu told him softly, whipping a tear from his eyes.- "I don't know why you did it, but thank you for saving me. I'm in your debt. Though I don't know how to repay you, as I have nothing anymore."

"I don't even know why I saved you. Though I feel like it was the right thing to do after hearing your story. You could repay me by staying here. It gets incredible lonely sometimes. Keep me company and in return you will have a home and you won't need to fear for the town's people taking you back."

Sunggyu stared at the sincere red eyes for a moment before nodding slowly.

"Though I have a question, who are you?" - the red eyed man laughed.--"My name is Woohyun and I'm one of the strongest demons to ever walk on this planet." Sunggyu's eyes widened in shock. "A demon? Just what did you get yourself into now, Sunggyu?"

Woohyun smirked at his confused expression. He stalked closer to the bed. Sunggyu looked up at him eyes filled with confusion and a touch of fear, irritating Woohyun. "What the..? He should fear me, I'm a demon."

"Does your leg still hurt? It looked kind of swollen yesterday, though it's only sprained."

"Yes, it woke me."- Sunggyu removed the blanket staring at his bandaged foot.- "Thank you." 

"You must be hungry. Can you stand?" - he caught the stumbling form before it hit the ground.- "I'll take that as a no. Lean on me, I'll help you."

They talked about anything and everything as they eat and Sunggyu gradually found himself relaxing in the demon's presence.

Years passed like that and the more time they spent together to more they know about each other. Sunggyu had grown to trust the demon who saved him the day everything fell apart in his life and slowly he learned to let go of his grief over his lover's death as well as his hatred for his parent's betrayal. Woohyun in turn started to cherish the young human boy who stumbled in his life. Strangers became friends and with spring a new feeling bloomed in one heart.

"Ah what should I do????? Babo Sunggyu. He'll be back soon, so decide already!! I ..... Why must everything always get so damn complicated?? I finally let go of the past and now I'm having feelings like this. He'll brush me off saying it's only because he saved me, yet I know that it isn't like that. I truly love him, more than anyone before."    The sound of footsteps ripped a now older Sunggyu from his musing. A smile graced his face as he recognized the demon hurrying to where he was sitting in the large garden.

"Woohyun, welcome back!"- he called cheerfully. Woohyun's smile widened as he pushed his souvenir in the other's hands.-"I'm back, Sunggyu."   Opening the small gift Sunggyu throw his arms around Woohyun.- "Thank you. How did you manage to get this?" Inside the box lay his grandfather's golden pocket watch, a family heirloom passed down always on the eldest son. -" That's my secret." Woohyun told him hugging him closer, seeking his gentle warmth. Sunggyu pulled back first pressing a soft kiss against Woohyun's cheek.

"I wanted to tell you something. I think I may actually start to like you more than just a dear friend."- he whispered, blushing a few different red hues. Woohyun starred at him shocked, opening his lips to say something before he whirled around red eyes finding the demons running towards them easily. He pushed Sunggyu towards the mansion, never taking his eyes of the group.

"Go hide in my room, now. I'll be there in a bit."

Sunggyu looked torn but he nodded starting to run with a soft "Be careful!".Woohyun started to fight the group of six lazily, confident in his strengths till one more demon appeared dragging Sunggyu along by a tight grip on his neck.

"Look what I found boys. Big, bad Woohyun keeps a human pet."-he taunted shaking Sunggyu lightly. Woohyun stood frozen, eyes focusing on Sunggyu only. "No......let him go. Don't you dare even think about hurting him.!" Before he could have moved just a finger the demon holding Sunggyu ed a hand forward, right though the only human's heart. Woohyun watched helplessly in the grip of two demons as his eyes faded away, as his heart stopped beating. The laughing demon throw the lifeless body down carelessly, not knowing just what he had done. An inhuman growl ripped though the air as blood red eyes became black and Woohyun allowed hie demonic side to surface. "You really shouldn't have done that. I was going to let you all live, but now...."-he snarled at them. In a matter of minutes he had torn the seven demons to tiny pieces, their blood sweeping in the earth. He cradled Sunggyu's body to his chest, feeling his heart shatter into trillions of irreparable fragments. "Open your eyes Sunggyu, jebal. I need you. I love you. Please come back." As he rocked back and ford the first tears of his whole demonic existence run down his face.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Decades had passed since that day, yet Woohyun was still wandering around on earth. He would return every year around that time to the town and forest it all ended at. He would wander around aimlessly, lost in his memories of the human Sunggyu. He would remember how they had meet, the days spent at the mansion together, Sunggyu's angel like voice whenever Woohyun managed to make him sing during their reading time in the library. But he would also remember the other's gently smiles, beautiful eyes and kind heart. Woohyun would torture himself by replaying the attack in his mind again and again, telling himself that if he hadn't been so corky he wouldn't have lost Sunggyu. He would try to not to think about how he buried the boy he had come to love, though it never allowed him to sleep peacefully again. He was back there again wandering around the market after having visited the grave. The wind carried a voice towards him pulling him from his mind. "That laughter just now.....it sounded like him. But that can't be. No matter how much I pray for it.!" Yet he still looked around and froze, there a few meters from him stood a boy, who looked just like Sunggyu. Woohyun didn't even realize as he gripped the boy's hand and dragged him away. The other tried to free himself from the demon's grip, scared and confused, but it was fruitless. Woohyun only stopped in front of the mansion.

"Sunggyu it's you. I finally found you, my dear."-Sunggyu stared at the stranger in shock. "How does he know my name? Who is he? I have seen these red eyes somewhere already." -"I don't know you...You must be mistaking me for someone else."

Woohyun flinched, like someone slapped him as he listened to the one he had always searched for since that day, claim not knowing him. "It's me, Woohyun. I beg you please remember us. What had  been. I have searched for you for so so long, Sunggyu my heart."

Before this Sunggyu could try to convince him that he wasn't who Woohyun seeked the town's people arrived yelling at him to release the boy. Woohyun merely snarled at them eyes imploring Sunggyu to remember. The men wouldn't leave it at that and fired their arrows at him. Woohyun easily dodged them just as a pain filled whimper caused his wings to wrap around him and Sunggyu. The leathern, dragon like wings hid them from sight as he clutched the other to him, eyes never once leaving the arrow buried deep in his stomach. "I'm sorry my love I guess you will need to continue searching. I wish I had remembered earlier, Woohyun."  Blood trailed from his lips as Sunggyu gasped out these words, dying seconds later. Woohyun never even imaged that he could feel any more pain than what he had lived with for the last decades, but at the moment he lost Sunggyu for a second  time he learned what pure pain actually meant. An animalistic howl made the humans shake in pure fear. Woohyun didn't even spare them a glance. He clutched the body closer to him, spread his wings and flew away, shedding fresh tears." Why did I have to find you only to lose you again, my love?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

"Oh . Who would put a damn labyrinth in their garden? I need  to get out from here. I should be able to take some food from the mansion without the owner  even realizing it's missing! But how do I get there? I'm stuck in the middle of this hellish labyrinth!!! I have to hurry up, the owner could return anytime and the kids need the food."-the rumbling of his stomach reminded him that he could use some food after three days too, though he pushed it aside like always.

"So, want to tell me what you're doing in my garden?"- a velvety voice asked behind him. He turned around, eyes wide.  A young man with black hair and reddish eyes leaned against one of the bushes serving as walls, smirking at him.- "Come on kid, tell me. I don't bite."

 "I.... I wanted to..."- the boy stuttered, before he stood taller eyes shining with determination, though the other saw the fear in them.-" I thought I would relieve you of some food."

Woohyun looked at the mischievous grin the boy, Sunggyu, offered him with his cheeky answer.

"Why that?"- he asked, trying to stop himself from enveloping the boy in a tight hug. "He doesn't remember. Don't do anything stupid now. You don't want it to end like last time!"

"Why should I tell you? You're probably going to call the cops anyway."

"You're wrong. If you give me a good enough reason, I will let you get away, kid."

The caramel haired boy looked torn for a moment, before sighing.

"I have five little brothers. They're still kids. We are orphans so I take care of them. But nobody will hire an uneducated kid like me. They hadn't eaten for the last two days. The eldest is just ten. I didn't know what to do anymore. If you have me arrested, they will die."- he admitted in a small voice, eyes pleading.

"What's your name,kid?"

"Sunggyu."- he answered confused. "Of course. What else was I  awaiting?" - Woohyun thought with a sigh, before offering a hand.

"Okey, Sunggyu, I have a deal for you. I will allow you and your brothers to live here, if you work for me. What do you say?"

The boy stared at him in shock.

"What do you mean by work?"- he asked suspicious. Woohyun wasn't sure to be relieved that the boy wasn't trusting him or to be hurt by it.

"Simple things. Cooking, cleaning, maybe gardening."- he said with a shrug. Sunggyu looked at him eyes searching for anything to hint at a trick, before slowly accepting the offered hand.- "Deal. Though you never told me who I'm making a deal with."

Woohyun chuckled at his cheekiness, remembering that he hadn't introduced himself the first time they meet either.

"Woohyun. And a small warning I'm a demon."

The boy actually laughed.

"I knew that. None of the boys are my blood related brothers. Their village has been destroyed by demons, so I took them under my wings for four years."

"Why ain't I even surprised? Sunggyu always put everyone before him."

Woohyun nodded, having been the one to take care of said demons.

"I see. Than I think it's time we left the labyrinth, right?"

He grabbed  Sunggyu's hand leading him out to where the forest started. There the boy took the lead, pulling him along. They passed the tree line and only stopped their trek in front of a cave. Sunggyu pulled his hand away hurrying in.

"Guys I'm back."- he called, only to be tackled by five small, thin bodies.

"Did you get some food for us , Hyung?"- the seemingly eldest asked. Sunggyu laughed softly shaking his head. 

"I have got something even better."

"What could be better than food?"- they asked at the same time.

"How about a new home?"

"Really?" - Woohyun smiled at the shining eyes looking at him in amazement. He nodded crouching down to be at the youngers level.

"I live in a very big house and it's very lonely like that. Do you think you could live there with me and be my friends?"

"Yes, yes Hyung." - they all nodded excitedly. Sunggyu watched the scene with a small smile.

Years had passed since that day and the kids never went hungry or cold again. They had come to adore their Woohyunie-hyung, who did everything for them. Sunggyu too had come to care for their savior demon. It would had been hard not to, as Woohyun seemed set onto making him feel like royalty. Though he had said the price for them to live there was that Sunggyu worked for him, in the end though he merely had to sing for him. Woohyun at the other hand had to really fight with himself not to just pull the younger to him and kiss him senseless.

This night found them where they had meet, in the middle of the labyrinth in the garden. They were laying side by side stargazing. Over the nearly six years they had become the closest friends possible. They know everything about each other, well Woohyun hadn't told Sunggyu of their past not wishing to pressure him, but now in this moment he decided to take a chance.

"Sunggyu, I must tell you something."- he hummed looking at  him, eyes shinning with curiosity.

"That day had been one of the best in my live. I thank every day whoever lead you into my live. I think I'm trying to tell you that I love you."- he whispered into the night searching the human young man's wide eyes. He starred at him lips moving without  a sound.

"I..... I think I like you too. I'm just scared a bit. Everyone I cared about except the kids left me."

Woohyun gently cradled the other's face pressing his lips against his.

"I won't leave you, ever. That I swear."

The stars shone brighter the only witnesses of this heartfelt promise.

Woohyun left the next night for demon lord business with a gentle peck to Sunggyu's lips and a promise to hurry back. Sunggyu just smiled at him whispering against his lips to be careful. The very first thing he saw upon his return was smoke, and than he saw his dear run into the burning mansion yelling his brothers' names. Woohyun moved to hurry after him, terrified of losing him again, when a demon blocked his path. Taunting about becoming the next demon lord soon, Woohyun simply ripped his head off, staring in pure agony at the ashes where the mansion once stood. Demonic flames destroy whatever they touch within moments.

He fell to his knees, screaming out in pain. The earth shook, thunder clapped and lightning as his powers run crazy. Parents pulled their children close and lovers held each other stronger as the sky cried with the broken demon.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Woohyun's head snapped up as he heard a sound like a body hitting the ground. Rushing to the door of his mansion, build at the old one's place a twin to it, he froze eyes on the bleeding soldier on the ground. "Caramel hair and pale skin, a face to  rival any angel's beauty..... it's him. Sunggyu." He didn't think as he picked the body up and brought it into the same room Sunggyu used to stay at. "Jebal, I can't lose him." Woohyun knew that he was close to panicking as he treated the young soldier's wounds, but he never really recovered from losing him for the third time. So he sat with the reincarnation of his lover waiting for his eyes to open.

Sunggyu groaned in pain as he awoke, eyes fluttering open. "Where am I? I remember trying to get to the mansion in search for help."- he wondered as he survived the room,eyes landing on a sleeping form. The other sat up at this very moment looking over him with worried eyes.

"Are you well? You were out for three days. I took the liberty to tend to your injuries."-he told the younger softly.

"Thank you. It still hurts but it will get better soon. I'm Sunggyu and I hope it isn't rude but could I hide here till I recovered?"

"My name is Woohyun and I wasn't planning on allowing you to leave till I ain't sure you are well again."

Just like this Sunggyu ended up in Woohyun's care again. They spent the next months together, growing closer with every passing day.  Woohyun told him of his being a demon and the other merely told him that he couldn't have cared less.When Sunngyu was healed completely he carefully took Woohyuns hands.

"I promise to return once the war is over. I don't know how but I know that in this short time I fell far to deeply for you, Hyunnie."

Woohyun merely pulled him close, hugging him as if he never wanted to let go.

"You have to come back, I don't think I could survive losing you, love."- he whispered. He watched Sunggyu leave, cursing the demon laws that forbid him from helping him. It has always been forbidden for a demon to interfere in human wars. As two years run by Woohyun started to accept that Sunggyu probably died in the war and wasn't returning to him. Small arms wrapped around him, shocking him from his dark thoughts.

"Yah, what's with the gloomy face? You better didn't give up on me, Woohyun!"- whirling around he found himself face to face with a smiling Sunggyu.-"I'm back."

"Welcome back, my love."-was all he could say with words the rest he purred into to desperate kiss he placed on the soldier's lips.

The following five years were the happiest Woohyun ever experienced in his long existence. He had Sunggyu as his lover right at his side and it seemed nothing could separate them this time. But fate is cruel. There had been rumors of a group of demon hunters planning to kill Woohyun, yet he never thought they would do something inhuman like this. "No.......I beg you no. I can't bear this again. Stop it all!!!"-he thought as a whimper left his lips, staring at his lover's broken form. The hunters actually did kill Sunggyu hoping to weaken Woohyun to a point they could kill him. They never realized what they had really done. It took Woohyun exactly ten seconds to kill them in the most painful way  possible. He gathered Sunggyu's lifeless form against his chest as he yelled out curses at everything ever created. "Never again will I look for Sunggyu, as I can bear all this pain. That I swear now."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Sunggyu glared more more time at the village elders, hoping to get his point across. "This is a stupid idea. It won't work. And why the hell did they chose me?" The elders though merely continued walking dragging Sunggyu with them.

"It's great honor to serve your village like this Sunggyu. You should be proud."

" Why me? Shouldn't you have chosen some girl for this?"- he complained.

"You know that you're the best we have to offer. You'll save many lives. Just think of that."- one of them told him.

The group reached their destination. The old mansion in the deepest of the forest surrounding their village.

"Oh great demon, we have come bearing a gift. Please protect our home from your kin from now on." - the village leader said as the others pushed Sunggyu towards the door. With one last warning look they turned and left, not caring what became of the boy, of their leader's youngest son.

Sunggyu pulled himself up and stared after them in shock. "They really left me here. What will happen to be now? One thing I know for sure I will never stop hating this demon for my fate." The door opening ripped him for his gloomy thoughts. He turned around expecting a monster to be face to face with a shell shocked young man.

"Sunggyu.......Sunggyu ......Why just when I was starting to be able to live with the pain, why do you appear? MY DEAR....... MY LOVE THIS TIME I WILL PROTECT YOU!"- Woohyun shock his head, trying to gather his bearings before telling the glaring boy to come in as this was his new home. He learned that the boy was called Sunggyu and really hated him, blaming him for his predicament.. He spend months on trying to gain Sunggyu's trust and finally one late night as they sat in the music room his efforts seemed to pay off.

"Should I sing the next song?"- Sunggyu asked him. Woohyun looked up startled and confused.-"I'm sorry. I had decided on hating you without having meet you before hand. And I thank you for treating me with such kindness. The flowers, the books, everything .... I can't describe it. They are wonderful, just like the small things. Like how you stay awake with me on the nights I just can't find sleep or how you always bring me something when you had to attend demonic business. So I'm trying to say that I don't hate you and I would be happy if we could be friends."- Sunggyu admitted softly. Woohyun smiled at him happy yet sad as he just wanted to pull the human to him and beg for his forgiveness.

"Of course. I would be annoyed if you didn't consider us friends." "It hurts Gyu. Everything that happened I see it every night. I wish you could shoot my fears again. Yet I know that this time I better keep this like this. I don't think I could bear losing you again."

That night marked a turning point between them. It was a bit frightening for Woohyun how easily they fell into established routines and habits. It seemed becoming friends meant for Sunggyu that now he could open up to Woohyun about everything. He told the demon how hard his live in the village had been as everyone treated him like he was useless just because he was the youngest and he disliked fighting. He told him how terrified he had been when the elders left him there and how  angry he had been at his father for not caring about his fate. But he also grow closer to Woohyun, he would be by his side when the demon woke from the memories haunting him.

They lived happily and peacefully for nearly two years before Woohyun needed to leave more often, than a group of witches started to ban demon around the area. It was one of the nights when Woohyun wasn't there when Sunggyu awoke to the sound of voices. Rushing to hie window, he saw a group of woman standing under his window, chanting something as they draw some kind of seal onto the ground. Sunggyu run out, intending to stop them, but he fell to his knees a meter from them, He vaguely heard them cheering on caugthing a demon lord as he felt a pain worse then anything crawl up his body.

"Woohyun...."- he whimpered. "No it can't end like this. I wanted to tell him how much he means to me. How I feel about him."- he heard one of the women yelling that something was wrong just as he felt Woohyun pull him in his arms, wings shielding them from the world. A tear drop landed on his face and he smiled tiredly, lips forming the words he had wished to say: I love you.

The demon stood, face expressionless, eyes black as the panicking witches tried to run away. They never got far. The demonic fire burned them within moments just like it burned the village as Woohyun broke a bit more. "I love you too."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"It's been so long since I last saw you, my love. Maybe this time fate decided to not give me an other chance at being with you. I don't know if I find that cruel or kind of her. I miss you every moment I have to spend on this earth without holding you in my arms, yet I am relieved as I fear for what fate would do to you if you found your way to me.  What about you ,my dear? Do you miss me where ever you are?"- Woohyun was shocked out of his musing as he heard a voice yell Sunggyu's name. He was staring at the scene before he even realized he had moved. Sunggyu, a black haired Sunggyu, was struggle ling to pull his arm free of some guy's grip, tears running down his beautiful face. Woohyun ripped the guy away just as Sunggyu choked out brokenly.

"How could you cheat on me? I trusted you, hell I loved you!"

The guy covered away from Woohyun, though he muttered a quiet tsk, as if I would stay with only you, before running far away. Sunggyu fell down, yet he never touched the ground as Woohyun caught him. He  clung to the stranger's black dress shirt as his tears freely fell. Woohyun hummed an old lullaby and he did his best to comfort this boy, who seemed to be the other part of his soul, and stop himself from hurting that guy for causing his Sunggyu pain.

"I'm sorry. We never met before and I'm ruining your shirt with my crying."- Sunggyu muttered softly as he pulled away. Woohyun shook his head an gentle smile on his lips, as he whipped away the tears straining his once lover's angel like face.

"It is quiet alright. Should I walk you home? You still seem rather upset."- he offered. Sunggyu found himself nodding. The trek to his apartment passed in silence, yet it was comfortable, even familiar. Before walking in Sunggyu turned to his helper.

"My name is Sunggyu , by the way. I usually sing at the bar we met in front of. You should come by tomorrow I'm inviting you to a drink as a thank you for today."

"You don't have to repay me. I did what was right, though I'm curious about your voice so I will come. It must be as angel like like you already are."- he said, making the other blush as he hurried inside with a small wave. "Stop right there, Sunggyu! Relationships only bring pain. Don't ruin what could be a friendship for life."

Woohyun stood to his words and sat at the bar the next night listening to the voice that could shoot any nightmare he ever had. He smiled when Sunggyu walked to him during his break.

"I hope you weren't that disappointed."- he said cheekily. Woohyun chuckled softly and answered.

"Why should I have been. You sing even more beautifully then I assumed."

Though they both tried to tell themselves to stay away as it was bound to end in pain, they found themselves unable to do so. Woohyun kept returning to the bar every night to listen to Sunggyu, then they would spend the singer's break chatting over everything and anything. Slowly they started to meet during the day to and their friendship blossom even more. Yet Woohyun realized that he couldn't lie to himself anymore. As they walked trough the park, watching the cherry blossoms bloom, he pulled Sunggyu to a small lake and cupped the other's face.

"I don't know how to say it, but I know for sure that it is the complete truth. I love you, Sunggyu."

Sunggyu blinked surprised and unsure before Woohyun leaned forward slightly and pressed his lips against his.

"I won't hurt you, trust me. Jebal."

"I trust you."

That whispered promise stared their relationship and neither of them regretted their decision to dare some thing. They were happy and content, but it wasn't meant to stay like that.

As Sunggyu arrived to the lake happy to see Woohyun, he felt his heart shatter.

"Woohyun?"- he called out to embracing form of his boyfriend and some girl. "I should have known it. Why am I so stupid? I really believed that he was different."

Woohyun's lips moved trying to say something, but the girl was already in front of Sunggyu, her long claws digging into his neck.

"Stay away from my man, you dirty little human."- she hissed as she pulled her hand back, ripping the boy's throat out. His hands moved there as he collapsed and for a second he swore he saw wings on Woohyun's back, before everything went black. The triumphal smile vanished from the she-wolf's lips as Woohyun tore her left arm off. Then the right till he had ripped her apart limb for limb. His black eyes only focusing on his dead lover's form.

"I'm going to destroy everything. I won't allow the pain to rule ever again. My human like side is dead from this moment on. Dead just like what awakened it to begin with. Dead like Sunggyu is. Never again will I go trough this horrible agony again. That I swear as my demonic half won't dwell on memories nor will it search for Sunggyu."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"I still can't believe this memories are real. I wish I know were you are now so I could tell you to stop blaming yourself. I must have caused you so much pain, my love. Sometimes I wish we never met so that you wouldn't had to suffer again and again. I miss you ,Woohyun, though you would probably hate me right now."- he was pulled from his musings as on of the head angels landed next to him.

"There is a demon causing havoc at this place. Go take care of it. You have been an angel for long enough to handle a simple demon on your own. And remember..."

"Never ever show mercy to a demon. I know. I will go now."- he stood and spread his wings. A small smile formed on his face as he flew trough the clouds. His wings were rather strange. One half of the other angels looked down on him because of it, while the other half envied him for them. His wings unlike the pure white of the others, were a beautiful silver color. It was only when he saw the mansion haunting his dreams that he realized where he was heading and more importantly who the head angel wanted him to kill.. He froze mid flight and was ready to turn back, when something collided with him sending them both to the ground . A startled cry escaped his lips.

"Woohyun!"

The next thing he know was laying on someone. He pushed him self away, flinching at the pain in his wings, looking at his back he saw that his right wing hang there crooked. "Damn."  Returning his focus to the body on the ground he felt his heart beat faster. Though his eyes were pitch black, there was no mistaking him.

"Woohyun."-Sunggyu called sweetly. Black eyes stared at him, before slowly melting in their normal red color. A hand reached for Sunggyu's cheek and the angel leaned into it smiling softly.

"Sunggyu, my beautiful Sunggyu. It's really you and you remember."-he whispered brokenly. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around him, trying to burrow into his warmth. Woohyun's arms held him closer as he answered.

"I remember everything. My savior from the wolves, the crazed guy who kidnapped me, the kind savior of the orphans I took under my wings, my healer as war took it's price, the one I hated for ripping me from my family even if he took better care of me then they ever did, my stranger-friend who comforted me after a break up and seemed to be my number one fan. I see it every night in my dreams. Yet I see the ends to and I can't think of anything to take your pain. I'm sorry for leaving you so often, my love. Please forgive me one day."

Woohyun pulled him forward till their lips meet in a gentle, loving kiss that said more than words ever could. As they parted he softly with his angel's tears.

"I need to apologize, my kind angel. I was never strong enough to protect you. You should be hating me."

"Babo. My feelings never changed. I always came to love you. Even though in some lives it took me longer."- he told him lovingly, one hand running trough Woohyun's black hair. The demon smiled pulling him closer for an other kiss. "Sunggyu... thank you for remembering and for finding me. Thank you for guiding my soul back to the surface, when my demonic side took over to allow me to handle all the pain and guilt I felt. I love you, my precious angel."

Yet it seemed fate herself was against their happy ending. A large group of angels decreased at this moment easily capturing them both, as they only concern was the other's safety. They were brought into a big hall far above the clouds. Two angels took a strong hold of them, forcing them into a kneeling position next to each other. The head angel who had send Sunggyu on this mission stepped before them, face grim and arms crossed at his chest.

"You have committed one of the most gravest sins any person, let alone angel,could commit, Sunggyu. And you did it seven times even. Do you have anything to say in your defense before we decide on your punishment?"- he said with a voice cold like ice. Woohyun struggled harder against his captures. Sunggyu raised his head, eyes filled with resolution.

"The only sin I ever committed in these seven lives was to love him. How can a love so pure, that it is reborn again and again be a sin?"-he told the angels with a strong voice. The head angel looked down right pissed that he dared to talk back and question them but a cry made him focus his attention on the filth next to the strange silver winged angel.

"Stop it! He hasn't done anything. Hurt me instead! I beg of you! My sins committed as a demon are nothing compared to the one I committed again and again. Being too proud to save him the first time, not being strong and fast enough to save him every other time, not being able to protect him right now! I learned my lesson! I understand that I'm nothing special like I believed before meeting Sunggyu for the first time. I see now that being a demon still doesn't makes you invincible. So please release him! I will take the punishment, just have mercy on my heart, on my love, on the other half of my soul!!!!"

Sunggyu was shaking his head, tears streaming down his face as he tried to free himself. The head angel merely regarded the struggling demon with cold eyes before he waved two more angels to hold Woohyun down. Two more stepped behind Sunggyu each taking hold of a silver wing, causing the angel  to freeze in fear.

"You will lose your wings and you life as an angel for betraying the law and falling for one of  our archenemies, a demon."

"Wait. NO!! Let him go!!! You bastards release him !"- Woohyun yelled as he tripled his effort to free himself.  His body went limp though as Sunggyu screamed in agony as the angels ripped his silver wings from his back. Blood tainted his white robes ah he fell forward onto his stomach. Before he had the chance to register what was happening the two angels who had held him down picked up his wounded form and throw him trough the clouds. The last thing he heard before the darkness took hold of him was Woohyun screaming his name.

"Don't worry filth, you're next."

A moment later Woohyun felt an agonizing pain in his back, yet compared to the agony he felt whenever he lost Sunggyu this pain was nothing. He  felt as two angels dropped him trough the clouds.

"Sunggyu my love, wait for me. I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN!"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Thud."

Two bodies hit the ground, annoyed groans passing their lips. The red head looked up ready to tell whoever bumped into him to watch his step. The black hair boy looked up at the same time, freezing as they looked eyes.

"Sunggyu." "Woohyun."

They felt like time stopped as they stared at each other. They were both humans they realized, before they couldn't take it any longer. Their lips meet in a desperate kiss as they tried to assure themselves that it really was the other.


Huhhhh. that's it. Well what do you think? Tell me, tell me!!!!!

Though how the hell did this get this long? It's 7.2k. -.-' Like seriously? I usually write around 1.5k. hehe...

Hopefully you guys don't hate me for killing Sunggyu  like seven times in one story.

Comment please!