Six Senses Version 1

One Love

Hey... So here is the first version of Six Senses. I hope you guys will enjoy it.  

PS: How do call these sprays sportlers use to cool injuries?


Six Senses Version 1

Being the eldest and the leader wasn't always easy. Sunggyu know that very well. Especially on days like this.

Morning:

A body hit the ground with a loud thud and a groan could be heard over the music in the dance studio.Sunggyu was the first one to kneel next to the dancer, checking the leg he saw him twist.

"It's not that bad. You just pulled it a bit Howon-ah."- he said as he accepted the cooling spray from Woohyun.-"I think that was enough dance practise for you. Dongwoo bring him back to the dorm, okey? Stay till vocal practise."

The older rapper nodded,helping the younger stand and limp to his car.

Sunggyu sighed softly, as he told the maknea-line to continue. "This day just started out great. I hope there won't be anything else today."

A bit before lunch time:

 Sunggyu hurried to check on his hurt member after a long interview during the rest's vocal lessons. After making sure the dancer was fine he all but run to their kitchen as the smell of something burned hit him upon exiting the rapper-duo's room.

"Myungsoo-ah!"- he yelled as he pulled the other from the burning food. Sunggyu pushed him to Woohyun, who had entered behind him, while he took care of the flames, before throwing the burned remains away.

The youngest in the room seemed shell shocked as he stared at his leader.

"What happened? You usually don't burn the kitchen down, Myungsoo-ah. What's wrong, tell hyung."- Sunggyu gently told him, while hugging the group's visual. He shook his head, not wanting to say anything.-"Come on, Soo. Don't you trust, Hyung? You can tell me whatever made you this upset."

"Yeol....I think he wants to break up..............We never fought this badly before..."- he muttered in the end.

"What? Seriously this is probably one of the craziest things I ever heard! That choding adores him as much as Soo adores him!"- Sunggyu patted the younger's back.-

"Do you want me to talk with him? I'm sure it's a misunderstanding.Okay? Hyung will talk with Yeollie."- he promised as he caressed the visual's black hair. At the small nod against his chest, Sunggyu carefully removed the other from his embrace and left towards the three youngest's room.

During this time Woohyun moved in the background, quietly cleaning up and taking care of everyone's lunch.

Maknea-line room:

"Yeollie?"-Sunggyu called out worriedly to the tallest member upon walking in and finding said person wipping his eyes.- "What's wrong? What did you and Soo fight about?.......You can tell, hyung. I won't belittle it no matter what it is."

"I .......... I ........ he must hate me now. I shouldn't have said that..............."- the choding whimmered with fresh tears in his eyes.

"Shhhhh... hush now. It going to be fine. Just tell me, 'kay."

"I may have said that he shouldn't film that drama in Japan. But I didn't mean that he isn't good enough... I just don't like being seperated for so long and I always worry that he will just say that he found someone better during his shootings abord. It's not that hard, right?"

"Babo, Yeollie. He nearly burned down the dorm, because he fears that you want to break up with him."-Sunggyu told him softly, kissing he cheek as a sign of comfort, tasting the salty tears the younger just shed.-"You go now and tell him, what you actually meant and then you two will make up,'kay. Hyung doesn't like it if any of you is sad."

"Just go to the roof, Soo walked up 'fore a moment."-Woohyun gently told them from the doorway. Sunngyu gave him a grateful smile the moment third youngest run out of the room.

"Come on let's get the others and eat. They must be hungry." "This day is crazy. Just crazy. These two better make up!"

That evening:

Sunggyu dragged his tired body into the dorm, exhausted  from the four different interviews he as the leader had to attend before a meeting with their CEO on the course of this afternoon.

"Here, Hyung. You look like you need it more than me."- Woohyun told him, offering his full mug of cafe.  The elder smiled, before a frown appered on his face. He followed the sound of small sobs to the maknea's room. "It better not be Sungjongie. Seriously what's with today????"- he thought upon finding that the source of the sound had really been the youngest.

"Sungjung-ah. Hey, what's wrong?Why are you crying?"- he whipered as he collected the boy in his arms.

"Am I really useless for Infinite, hyung? I know that I can't sing so well as you or Woohyun-hyung, and I can't rap either..and.. and.."- Sunggyu stopped him looking angry.-"Where did you read that? I will not have you putting yourself down like this. Jongie-ah you're important to Infinite, don't ever question that. You are still young, you will find what you exel at. Believe this old guy here,'kay?!"

The maknea giggled at him, pointing to his laptop.

"There, in the comments to our recent shows."

"Ignore them maknea, they aren't true fans anyway if they write something like that."

As Sunggyu exited the room he found Woohyun there holding the mug to him. He accepted it with a tired smile. "Ugh. this day can't be worse."

Later:

Sunggyu tilled his head slightly watching the second oldest, during their movie night. Myungyeol have made up, Sungjong was happy again, after Woohyun took him window-shopping, Hoya was well again too. So the usually hyper rapper's quiet behaviour made warning bells ring in the leader's mind. Stealthy he moved closer and placed a soft hand on the slightly younger male's forehead, feeling it burn.

"Know it. You have a small fever. Off to bed you go Dongwoo-yah. Let me guess you only showered before you left for vocal lessons, right?"- at the guiltly nod, he sighed softly.- "I know you were worried, but take care of yourself too."

The younger rapper moved to them accepting the fever medicin Woohyun had collected.-" Come on, hyung. You should rest."

One by one the other members left too, deciding to call it a night. Sunggyu rubbed his tired eyes, as he started to clean up after the others. Gently hands stopped him though. He looked up at the other vocal of the group.

"Go shower, Gyu-hyung. I will clean up, 'kay?"- he was too exhausred to agrue so he returned the soft smile directed at him, before leaving the room.

He sat up when the younger entered their room. -"Thank you, Hyunnie-ah. Today was just crazy. It's good to know that I can always rely on  you."

"Babo-hyung, of course. You're always bussy taking care of the rest, someone has to take care of you too."- the younger told him, joining him on his bed, smiling so gently.

"Thanks, but still you always seem to know what I need at that certain moment."

"I guess I have a sixth sense for things like that."- they both chuckled at the greasy answer.

"And.... ah forget it. We should sleep."- Woohyun made a move to stand up but a hand on his wrist hindered him.-"What is it, Woohyun? I want you to know that I'm here for you too, not just the kids. So please don't hide things from me, okay?"

Just when he thought the other vocal wouldn't answer him at all, the younger pressed his lips against Sunggyu's.

"I love you. And it worries me how much you neglect your own health and needs for the other's sake."

Stunned silence. Before a small smile appered on the exhausted leader's face.

"I have you to take care of me, right?"- Sunggyu said as he pulled Woohyun closer.- "I love you."


That's it. Not proofread, so excuse any mistakes. Comment please!!!!!!

Btw which was your favourite one-shot yet?