Four Seasons

One Love

Yay I finally got internet access again. Ugh. So fustrating being without for a whole week during break.......

Well now it's back and i'm full with ideas. Here's chapter four, enjoy. 

Oh I got two questions at the end.


Four Seasons

It was spring the first time Sunggyu met Woohyun. The younger just transfered into his school and as the student council  he was asked to show him around. It was strange how well they instantly got along. He still couldn't say what made them bound so fast: that they turned out to be roommates, their love for music, that they both liked to be the best at singing or the younger's persistence to be friends? Who knows? Maybe it was a bit of them all. But Sunggyu knew that he found a friend for life when Woohyun smiled at him as he entered their dormroom that first night.

"Looks like we will spend quiet some time together, Hyung. Let's get along and be friends."

He had merely nodded,a small smile on his lips.

Summer at first meant seperation to the by now best friends. They both got a part time job for the break as a singing instructor in a summercamp for kids. Image their suprise when it turned to be the same one. The summer heat though brought an other change too.

It was the last night of the camp, way past midnight and Sunggyu sat on top of the hill close to the camp with Woohyun stargazing.

"Can I ask you same thing, Gyu-hyung?"-Woohyun asked not taking his eyes of the stars.

"You just did."-chuckled Sunggyu, lightly pushing the younger.

"I mean something serious."

"What's wrong, Woohyunie?"- Sunggyu questioned worriedly, sitting up to look at the other boy's eyes.

"Say.......if I said I liked you more than a friend would you run?"- he whispered refusing to meet the elder's searching graze.

"Why not risk it?"

His answer made Woohyun sit up looking at him with hopeful, yet vunerable eyes.

"I like you, no... I think I love you, Sunggyu-hyung."- he confessed, waiting with thundering heart for him to reject him.

But he only smiled leaning foreward, pecking his lips and cupping his shocked face.

" I like you too, Woohyun."

Fall catched them moving into their new apartement, both of them working as music teachers at different elementary schools. Amidst the wind and the rain their relationship grow into full bloom. And yet as the weather turend colder the closer winter came their happiness started to crumble.

"Where were you? You were supposed to be back for hours?!"- Sunggyu quetioned him the moment he stepped into their apartement.

"Out with some colleagues. One of them had birthday."- Woohyun muttered tiredly, feeling annoyed.

"You could have told me, so I don't worry."

"I never asked you to worry, did I?"

When winter finally came their love seemed to have frozen together with everything else. They bearly spoke and if they did they fought. Sunggyu never felt this lonely before, he realized as he sat on their couch on Christmas Eve waiting for Woohyun to come home. The present he picked with a loving heart lay on the coffee table. The clock midnight causing the first tears to run down his face.

"Just were did we go wrong? I hate this!!!!! I want the old Woohyun back. The one who sang me lullabies as he held me after a long day. The one who cooked and packed lunch for me and who always sang with me. The Woohyun who was the only one to harmonizes with my voice and who said he loved me every day. I miss him......... But I quess it's time I let him go, right?"-Sunggyu held back a sob as he curled up on the couch, alone,cold and lost.-"I mean he probably already has someone new. Someone better than me."

When Woohyun returned, frozen till the bones, cluchting a small box, he found his boyfriend of a year asleep in the living-room shivering in the cold. He moved to turn up the heating, grabbing a blanket to cover the elder. He stopped mid movement upon seeing the tearmarks on his lover cheeks, knowing that he caused them. He sighed as he carefully picked up Sunggyu and brought him to bed. He planned to leave, feeling horrible for making him cry when the older grabbed his arm and smiled sadly at him.

"Welcome back, Woohyunie. Merry Christmas."- his voice sounded hoarse because of the tears he shed earlier.-"Your present is on the couch table.I hope you like it."

Woohyun felt his eyes tear up as he pulled the other to his chest. He hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"Merry Christmas to you too,Gyu-hyung."-his whisper made the traitorous trears spill from both of their eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. So sorry."- Woohyun whimpered into Sunggyu's neck.- "I hate myself for neglecting you. For always fighting. Please forgive me."

"Why? What happened? I thought you loved me. That you returned my feelings!?"

"I..I....I don't know how to explain..."- the younger sobbed softly. He pushed Sunggyu slightly away so he could lock his graze with him and gently cupped the older male's cheek. - "I love you. I really do. More than myself, more than music. I felt lost. I thought that there was no way you would stay with me. That I wouldn't be able to offer you anything. And...."

Sunggyu stared at him with teary eyes as he stopped and shallowed. The elder' s eyes were wide in suprise and still looked at him with so much love. Woohyun forced himself to keep talking.

"When I told my parents that I was gay, they flipped. I kept fighting with them since November and I took the stress of everything out on you. I can't forgive myself for that. I told you once that I would always protect you, but in the end I'm the hurting you the most, Gyu."

He looked at the other with sincere, sad eyes begging for any sign that Sunggyu wouldn't throw him out. It came in a form of a soft kiss.

"Babo. You big fool. Why didn't you come to me? I told you more than once that you can talk to me about anything. Your cold behaviour, our constant fights; they had hurt me very badly. I actually thought you were going to leave me for someone else."-Sunggyu gently told him while placing his hand over Woohyun's.-"I wish you would have confinded in me. But we all make mistakes. I could have, should have seen that something was bothering you. So in a way we are both at fault. But that doesn't change my love for you."

Woohyun smiled gratefully, kissing him. As he pulled away, he pushed his own present into the older boy's hands.

"I was so out of it that I even forgot about christmas, so I had to run around trying to find a perfect gift tonight. Open it."-he admited sheepishly. Sunggyu smiled at him, his eyes turning into crescents. The box relevaled two thin white gold rings. Pulling out one he inspected the ingravings.

"I don't care how often or how much the seasons change, my feelings for you will always remain the same."

Sunggyu throw his arms around his boyfriend, shocked and happy.

"I take you like it?"- Woohyun asked, feeling him nodding into his chest.

"They're perfect."- he whispered before allowing the younger to place one of the couple rings on his finger, doing the same afterwards.

"I love you, Nam Woohyun."

" I love you even more, Kim Sunggyu."


Well I'm not so sure about this one, but oh welll......... Not proofread.

Okey to the questions I mentioned above:

A)

I have two different ideas for chapter six: Six Senses. What should I post:

  1. 6 Drabbles in one chapter, two for each pairing (Woogyu, Myungyeol, Yadong) some angsty, some fluffy
  2. A Sunggyu centric oneshot, Infinite as band, treating each other like brothers, focusing on Sunggyu being the leader, Woogyu might happen, not sure yet
  3. Both as Six Senses I and Six Senses II ( order?)

B)

Should I write a chapetered sequel to Three Wishes?

  1. Yes, the  ending was cruel.
  2. Oh please, no. It's good as it is.
  3. I don't care.

 

Please leave a comment with your thoughts. I will leave the matter conserning chapter six open till I post chapter five. Now I will go hide and try to figure out how to do actual polls.