Five Stars

One Love

Hey guys!

Oke here is chapter five for you. I'm going to do both versions of chapter six( Sunggyu-centric,then drabbles) and once I've got a bit more time I'll do the sequel to Three Wishes too.(Tough that will probably only be in December)

Enjoy! :)


Five Stars

Eyes fluttered before opening only to close again. He groaned as he forced himself to wake up.

"Hey,"- a gentle voice greeted him.- "How are you? Can you tell us your name?"

Us? He wondered for a moment. Looking around he saw six guys looking at him. Wait...

"Sungyeol....... I don't remember anything else..."- he whispered, panic slowly rising inside of him.

"It's okey."- the boy closest to his bed told him.-"None of us remembered anything upon waking up. Your memories will return in sometime. For now Myungsoo will explain everything to you, 'key? The rest of us have work to do."

Sungyeol nodded feeling disoriented by everything. The man smiled, as he and five others left. The boy, Myungsoo, looked cold and uninteressed, well till he smiled. Than he just looked cute to Sungyeol.

"Welcome under the Guardians, Sungyeol. We all have our on... how should I put it..... area or topic to take care of. That happens in the most different ways though. Sunggyu-hyung, the one you talked with just now, is the eldest under us. He's the Guardian of Life. He accompanies soul to their new bodies,when they are born. The second eldest Woohyun-hyung, though they actually woke up around the same time and is the black haired one,who was standing right behind Sunggyu-hyung all protectively, is the Guard of Death. So..yeah he collects the departing souls of humans. Sometimes if they work together they save a life, by pushing the soul back...."

Sungyeol blinked, staring in shock at the handsome boy across him. He's kidding ,rigth?..I mean that strory....it's crazy.... Myungsoo suddenly smiled again:

"It's pretty hard to believe at first, right? That's normal none of us believed Sunggyu-hyung when he told us either. So just let me continue with telling you everything important for now. Tomorrow it is going to be easier to accept."- at his uncertain nod, he started talking again-"So Dongwoo, Hoya and I appered the same day here. Dongwoo, the pink haired one, is responsible for Time. He regulates the way time passes for humans, I don't really understand how he does it though so don't ask. Hoya's terrain is Knowledge.He is the scary looking one, though he's very protective of his friends. In a small way he's like Woohyun as he collects, too. But not souls, he collects anything humans learned or thought of. So the libary is his own heaven.  And Sungjung, he's merely hunderd years old; the one with the girly face. "-Sungyeol chuckled at that-" Light is what he guards. Not only in the traditional sense of the word, but also hope as it lights up a persons heart. Sungjung can dim or brighter that light."-Myungsoo finished slightly out of breath.

"And you? What are you the Guardian of Myungsoo?"

"Oh I...of Memories. I see all a human has lived through. The gallery you will find in the house, that's my workroom. All of the pictures tell a  story of a different person."- he admited sofly.

"And what will become of me?"

"You will be like us in a few days. It is strange actually, we never know what we're going to be the Guardian of and yet it is always something related to our former human self. Well... not for the two eldest........they were here since time started moving....without human memories..."

"They're quiet close,right? Like Hoya and Dongwoo."- Sungyeol questioned, remembering the way they looked at the other.

"Yes... though not comletely. You see Hoya and Dongwoo are soulmates, nothing could ever seperate them, but Sunggyu and Wooohyun are merely best friends....and well they spent the longest time together under us so I guess that forms a pretty strong bond too."-he smiled gently, guiding the newest Guardian to lay back down.-"You should rest. It is quiet something to take in."

Few days later:

Sunggyu sighed tiredly as he collapesed next to Woohyun on the second's bed.He looked at him worriedly.

"What's wrong, Gyu?"

"I worry about Sungyeol, his nightmares won't stop and he still doesn't know what he is suppossed to do here...."- he trailed of, allowing the sightly younger to run a claming hand through his hair.-"I think that it is going to be to be the Guardian of Emotions...it links well with his human past.. and I don't know either it's a feeling."

"I know what you mean. I've never felt so many negative emotions, as I did when I collected his soul."-Woohyun shivered for a moment.-" But since he woke up here..I can't describe it... he just feels so strongly and always seems to know what we feel. Maybe we should take him to the human world tomorrow instead of Myungsoo.... I don't know it may help."

"Yeah, maybe. But I don't like seperating them."-he turned so he could look at the other.-"Remember I told you that lately I can feel more than just every new soul, but nearly the creation of everything? I think Sungyeol is meant to be Soo's soulmate.I could feel their bond froming when Sungyeol awoke."

"I wouldn't be suprised. They could make Hoya and Dongwoo run for their money, with the way they look at each other."- he laughed softly, ignoring the pain flaring up in his heart. Stop it! It is the right way like this. Knowledge and Time,.... Memories and Emotions...Life and Light.... And Death is on the side all alone...like it deserves.... I can feel it, the distance Light created between us..... And it hurts Sunggyu-yah...It really does....But it's meant to be like this, right.......You should be happy, the happiest under us as you always work the hardest...Even if it is on his side...Woohyun shook his thoughts away and smiled gently realizing the person on his mind; in his heart was sleeping peacefully next to him. My precious Gyu.

The next day:

Sungyeol smiled at the two eldest as he softly declined their offer.

"I'm rather sure I know what I'm suppossed to guard. The feelings of all this people."-they both froze-"I already know how too. Though..... Woohyun-hyung only those who dare win."

With that advice he left, searching for Myungsoo.

Sunggyu blinked cutely, confusion clear on his face.

"Hunnie? What did he mean?"-he asked pouting slightly.

"I.....I.....I.."- he stopped his stammering as the Guardian of Life gently took his hands-"You can tell me everything. You know that, right Hyunnie?"

"I'm a bit bitter I guess.. Everyone has a soulmate exept me....And I'm forced to watch the person I love more than anything be happy on someone else's side...."- he stopped at the sound of the pained,shocked gaps of the other.

"You're wrong, Woohyun. I'm sorry...I didn't know... I'm not Sungjung's soulmate... I just felt responsible for him... as he's the youngest....And I know for sure that he will return your feelings...so.."-Sunggyu hanged his head to hide his sadness and his tears. Only to look up in shock as Woohyun tilted his chin up.

"Stupid... don't go around assuming things.... I haven't meant Sungjong just know.."- it was in the moment they gently,shyly kissed that Woohyun realized that Life and Death sounded just as rigth if not even more as Life and Light.

In the gallery,  at same time:

"Of course I should have known that you would be here."- Myungsoo turned around at Sungyeol's voice, the smile he had reseved for the youngest Guardian gracing his lips.

"Stop it, please. I can feel it you know...this kindness.. it's okey now I know who I'm ...... You can stop babysitting me now..."-Myungsoo fell into his word easily. Carefully hugging the other,caressing his hair and humming softly.

"You know it's you who should stop. I know how your human life was, I know that you still have nightmares about it, but that doesn't apply here anymore. We won't leave you.........I won't ever leave you. And you should know by now that I couldn't hurt you no matter what. Cause I know of five stars that shine brigther than any light ever created:

Your eyes, when you're happy...

Your smile,no matter who it is directed at...

Your soul, that is filled with kindness towards everyone...

And the brightest;

Your heart, which feels so purely and strongly...

And which maybe will be able to someday feel the same thing I feel whenever you're near me."

Sungyeol couldn't hide his tears, the sincerity he could feel in the other's heart made it impossible to doubt his words. So he just looked up at that boy, who seemed to see something worth loving in him and smiled.

"I think it already does. But I will need time,.... my human past... you saw it, you know what happened..."- he was silenced by a pair of gentle lips on his own.

"We have forever infront of us. I don't think a bit of time is going to serve this bond we have, my beautifull Guardian of Emotions."


  Well...somehow Woogyu managed to sneak into this....*sweatdrop* It isn't proofread.. I'm to tired for that at 1 am...

Please comment and tell me what you think of the oneshots. :)