Six Senses Version 2

One Love

Here it is the second version. Okay to make things clear the six drabbles all stand alone.

Good, now read and enjoy.


Six Senses Version 2

Sight : Woogyu

"Crash!"

Sungyu shot up from the couch rushing towards the kitchen before the meaning of the noise actually registed in his mind. In there he found his lover amidst of glass pieces, crying into  his hands.

"Hyunnie? Stay there okay? I will clean this up."-he said gently, wishing to calm the younger down.-"It's okay, nothing happened Hyunnie-ah. Don't cry, please."

The other merely shook his head sobbing softly. Sunggyu looked at him with worried eyes as he cleared the shards away. Once finished he pulled the still sobbing younger to him.

"Hyunnie, it's alright. You aren't hurt, I ain't hurt either. It's alright, things like these happen. You still need to get used to everything."- Sunggyu told him as he guided the other to seat on their bed. Woohyun looked up now, one hand searching for the elder's flawless cheek. Sunggyu carefully took his hand placing it against his face, watching the younger's unseeing eyes fill with tears again.

"It's not alright Hyung."-Woohyun whispered brokenly. -" I feel like I'm burdening you. Since that car accident everything changed. I can't see...........You need to constantly take care of me......I can't even fill a glass with water alone..."

Sunggyu gently whipped his tears.

"Hey, this isn't like you. You shouldn't feel like that. You're stonger than this."

Woohyun smiled bitterly as he allowed his fingers to trace the elder's face.

"I'm actually scared that one day I would wake up and not remember your beautiful face anymore, my love."

Sunggyu giggled at that before he pressed a soft kiss into the younger's palm.

"Babo-Hyunnie. I'm purely being selfisch here. This way I will never need to worry that you will leave me for someone better looking once I'm all old and wrinkly."

 Woohyun laughed at that kissing the elder.-"You know I would never leave you. But I don't want to burden you either."

Sunggyu sighed gathering the younger in his arms.

"I don't care that you are blind, Woohyun-ah. I love you. And that's all that matters, love." -Sunggyu promised softly.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hearing : Yadong

Dongwoo stared in utter shock at the chaos that greeted him as he entered the dance studio, he owned with his younger lover. There were sheets with choreography thrown everywhere, broken CD's covering the floor and there in the middle of the room stood his Howon. Dongwoo hurried over, eyes filled with worry.

"Howonie?"- he signed. The younger looked at him with teary eyes.-"What's wrong? Why did you destroy everything?"

Hoya watched his hands with bitter eyes,before moving his own to respond.-"This studio ......it had been our dream.....but now, since the train crash you have to do everything alone.......managing the studio.....taking care of me......... even learning sign language for my sake...I wanted to help again. Come up with a new choreo.....but I can't dance anymore. I can not hear the music."

Dongwoo's eyes softened as he hugged the distressed younger close for a moment.

" I know it is hard but I'm sure, you'll find something else than dancing that you will adore."

Hoya laughed soundlessly, shaking his head.

"That's not it.I don't even feel really desperate over that, I just want to hear you call my name again, to hear you laugh again. That's all I care about."

Dongwoo smiled at him, leaning forward for a kiss.

"You know that I don't care. I love you."- he signed.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Smell : Myungyeol

Myungsoo smiled as he opened the door to the apartment  he shared with his boyfriend. Today was their anniversary so he took a detour on his way back from work to buy some Lillies, the other's favourites.

"Yeollie?"

"In the living room."

 Myungsoo's grin widened and he hurried in the direction his lover's voice called from. Sungyeol looked up at him upon his entree his smile fading as his eyes landed on the flowers in the younger's hands.

"Happy anniv..."

"Why did you buy flowers?"-Sungyeol asked falling into Myungsoo's words. He blinked in confusion.-"You know very well that since that damn illness I can't smell anything.  I mean I  feel useless enough already. My parents own a flower shop, but how am I supposed to take it over once? I can't tell if the flowers are still  fresh from the strength of their smell."

Myungsoo care fully placed the Lillies on the table, before he wrapped his armes around his taller lover's waist.

"That doesn't make you useless, Sungyeol-ah. I know that your parents understand it to. And just because you can't smell them anymore, doesn't mean I can't give you flower on our anniversaries."

Sungyeol smiled gently at him, before connecting their lips for a soft kiss.

"Thank you."

"You should see by now that I don't care as I love you."

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Taste : Myungyeol

"What is this?"-Myungsoo questioned as he blinked at the unknown dish his boyfriend had placed in front of him.

"Just a new creation. Eat well, Myungie."- the restaurant owner answered happily. He forced him self to smile and thank the chef as he took a bite. Sungyeol seemed to relaxe a bit and started eating too. Though he stopped soon again, realizing the other hadn't taken anything else from his plate.-"Soo-ah?"

Myungsoo looked up at him, tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I don't see why you still bother. Since that op.-complication my sense of taste is gone. You know that too. So why waste your skills on me?"

Sungyeol smiled sadly at him, pushing his own plate away.

"Myungie,  I know that you can't taste my cooking anymore, but you still need to eat. Okay? Promise me that."

The younger nodded with a small, sad smile.

"It's just that I miss being your first taster whenever you create a new dish."-he admitted quietly. Sungyeol reached for his hand.

" I don't care about that. I love you. So take care of yourself."- he said kissing the younger.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Touch : Yadong

Hoya let out a tried groan as he walked into his house after a long day. He stopped in the door to his and his lover's bedroom, watching the elder stare with distressed eyes at his torso. He sighed already guessing what the other was thinking, though the small sound alerted the other. Dongwoo quickly pulled a shirt over his head, trying to hide the scars caused by a fire that covered his whole body.

"Sorry I didn't hear you."- he told his lover with a fake smile unable to meet the younger's eyes, fearing to find the disgust he himself felt in them.

"Hyung, look at me please."- he reluctantly obeyed Hoya's wish . Turning his face so that his bangs covered the single scar on his left cheek. The younger wouldn't have any of that though as he gently pressed his lips against said scar.

"You're putting yourself down again. Stop it Dongwoo-hyung. You are perfect, whether you believe it or not."

The first tears run down his face at the younger kindness and sincere eyes.

"Just how can  you say that? I don't understand. Every time you look at me all you see is how marred I became. Whenever you touch me all you can feel are these hideous scars. So why are you not running away in disgust?"-Dongwoo sobbed into the his lover's chest, scarred fingers clinging to Hoya's shirt. He could only hold the crying other close, whispering shoothing things into his hair.

"You know I'm only grateful that you are still here with me. That you are alive. If the price for that are a few small scars than I'm glad for them. Because I don't care about them, just you. I love you."- Howon told him, pressing one more gentle kiss against the scar on his face.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sixth Sense : Woogyu

"I love you."

Sunggyu turned around, eyes wide as he stared at the source of the quiet words.Blinking a few times he shook his head.

"Wha....t? Have you gone crazy finally, Woohyun?? For that seems like the only explication for you strange confession just now."

Woohyun smiled sadly, knowing that the elder was going to react like that. Though he really could understand Sunggyu and would, no could never blame him for it.

"No, I'm not crazy, Gyu. I really do love you. More than anything before."

Sunggyu shook his head. His eyes giving away the inner turmoil he was feeling.

"Hyunnie, stop now. This isn't funny."

"I'm not joking. Please believe me. Just give me a chance, Hyung. It will all be alright then."- Woohyun pleaded softly. Sunggyu took a step back, being sure he finally lost his mind. Not that he was surprised. Since a car hit him the craziest things kept happening to him.

"How is it going to be okay? Woohyun tell me. You're a spirit, a ghost. I'm the only one who can even see you."- he all but yelled, one traitorous tear sliding down his face.

"I know that."-Woohyun told him softly.-"But I can't help my heart. It calls to you.Please try to understand."

Sunggyu wrapped his arms around him self as he quickly left the room. In the door he turned back again.-

"Please give me sometime to process everything and leave me alone for that time, Woohyun."

Woohyun watched him disappear with a broken smile.

"I'm right here and I'll wait as long as needed but I will always love you then I don't care that I'm dead and you're alive. I honestly, with all my being love you, Kim Sunggyu."


Pfuhh. I don't even know what I wrote there. Not proofread. -.-

Comment and tell me which drabbles and which one-shot is your favourite.

comments=happy author=faster updates