The Present Is A Gift (catboy!LeoxRavi)

VIXX boyxboy One-Shots

 

They weren't exactly something, but they weren't nothing.

 

They liked each other, but they didn’t necessarily 'like-like' each other

 

They were both grown up, but to some they were still too young

 

 

Taekwoon was troubled, but Wonshik didn't know how he could help

 

Wonshik was always there, but Taekwoon didn’t know he was allowed

 

 

Taekwoon remembered, but Wonshik wasn't allowed inside his past

 

Wonshik knew something was wrong, but Taekwoon disagreed

 

 

Taekwoon didn't want Wonshik to know, but Wonshik felt like he needed to help his hyung; his friend

 

Wonshik only wanted to help, but Taekwoon couldn't find it in himself to ruin his young friend's pureness.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Words were not Jung Taekwoon's specialty. Give him words someone else has written and he'll sing them like they have never been sing before; but ask him to write how he feels and he's stuck. His mind will go blank and his senses soften to almost nothing.

 

Wonshik on the other hand is what the music industry calls a 'master of words'. Wonshik can make a few simple words turn into so much more than they seem. His raps, his low and husky voice drive the women insane. He makes poets question their career path and the most religious of women think sinful thoughts.

 

Put both men together and you have a very odd and dysfunctional partnership; not mention an awkward relationship if you ever saw one. Taekwoon was reserved at the best of times, not to mention that he now had the softest and most realistic set of cat ears and a raven black tail that seemed to just...stop. The irony of the situation never ceased to amuse him. Jung Taekwoon - Leo the Lion - a lover of all things small, cute and not Cha Hakyeon suddenly became one of his favourite animals. Something was different about him; aside from the cat ears and tail that is. His tail was...short. Shorter than any tail a cat, kitten or lion has ever been known to have. With all the love and support he got from his friends, also came the same scrutinising question of "Where is the rest of your tail?"

 

Taekwoon always answered the same. "I'm not sure". Wonshik would always help, when young Sanghyuk kept hounding him about it. "Maybe he was just born with it short, like how some people are born without an arm or a leg. Now don't you have some study to do?". After the maknae had walked off, Taekwoon would send Wonshik one of those once-in-a-blue-moon smiles that all the Starlights seemed to fuss over.

 

His eyes would say thank you, when his voice could not.

 

There was something, Wonshik thought, that Taekwoon wasn't telling anyone. For some reason Wonshik believed that this something was more important to Taekwoon than his career, his family and his friends put together. It bothered Wonshik of course, that he wasn't as important to Taekwoon than this little secret was.

 

"Wonshik?"

 

It was early, maybe 1am when Wonshik's door was opened and the soft padding of feet was heard.

 

"Wonshik?"

 

Taekwoon whispered once more as he got closer to the rapper; so close that as he kneeled beside his (Wonshik's) head, the soft breathing of colourful haired boy could be heard. Wonshik's eyes fluttered open and he blinked a few times before settling to look at the quiet man's face

 

"Taekwoon hyung? It's so early. Is everything ok?"

 

Taekwoon seems stuck on what to say, his eyes dart all around the room and his eyebrows furrow like a confused little child. "I-I-Um" What does he say? What did he even come in here for? Why did he have this sudden urge to wake the sleep-addicted rapper?

 

"Tell me in the morning. Come sleep with me" Wonshik yawned loudly when his hyung didn't answer, moving to the other side of the bed and lifting up the blankets for his confusing hyung. Taekwoon didn't hesitate and dived into the bed, letting the beautiful scent of Kim Wonshik fill his nose and swim through his veins

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Hours later Wonshik woke, turning beside him, confused at where all the warmth was coming from; to see Taekwoon hyung - his Taekwoon hyung - resting peacefully all curled up in a ball, his hair covering his eyes and the small hairs almost flying as he breathed through his nose.

 

He them remembered that his hyung had come to him earlier this morning, waking him from his sleep with no other words but his name. He recalled asking - not telling - his hyung to sleep with him, because he'd remember why he came soon enough

 

Wonshik had an absurd urge to lean over and sweep the hair off his hyung's forehead; and so he followed his urge and ever-so-softly pushed the hair aside, smiling slightly at the cute -  but intriguingly loud -  yawn that escaped the quiet man's luscious lips. His nonhuman ears twitched once or twice and Taekwoon's pink tongue swept over his lips, leaving them glistening with saliva.

 

"You must have been dreaming about something nice hyung. You didn't scream at all last night"

 

"Wonshik?" Taekwoon yawns again, confused as he listens to his dongsaeng  speak. His eyes move around the room, processing his thoughts and trying to remember how he ended up in the rapper's bed. He thought the worst, before finally recalling about his urge to speak to him (Wonshik) last night.

 

"Hi" the rapper quietly chuckles, not removing his large hand off of his hyung's small and fragile-like face. Taekwoon leaned into the touch and purred softly before blushing furiously. He hated to purr, it felt odd and brought back memories he rather would have liked to forgotten.

 

"What did you dream of?" Wonshik questioned looking down at his beautiful hyung with looks of admiration and curiosity. Didn't your mother ever tell you that curiosity killed the cat?, thought Taekwoon. The words having much more a purpose than when they're usually uttered in a joking and casual manner.

 

"What happened to you, was not your fault hyung. It was an accident that you could not have prevented even with all the money and all the power in the world" Wonshik was close, close enough that Taekwoon's shield was being triggered and he almost regretted what he had told the boy...almost

 

"I know that look in your eye Taekwoon hyung, don't you dare put your walls up" Wonshik's tone was stern, but certainly not mean or demanding. He wrapped his arms around the older's waist and brought his (Taekwoon's) chest to be pressed against his own.

 

"You've been" his voice started off normal, but as the rapper's mouth moved closer towards the quiet man's face his words became softer, "extremely" another inch or so closer, "brave". As the last word was mumbled, a burst of courage made it's way through Taekwoon's veins and he pushed his lips onto Wonshik's

 

"Being relieved" is all Taekwoon mumbled

 

"Relieved of what?" Wonshik asks now intrigued of his favourite hyung's dream. Taekwoon just shook his head and sat up, stretching himself out; as he did so his mouth opened wide and his eyes scrunched shut as he yawned.

 

Just like a true kitty, Wonshik thought.

 

"Hyung you were going to tell me something" Wonshik mumbled as his hyung stood up to leave the room. Taekwoon freezes, his muscles become tight and his brain working at a thousand kilometres a second. Now Taekwoon remembered the reason he ended up in Wonshik's bed, the reason he disturbed the rapper's beloved slumber

 

He was going to let Wonshik in

 

"You-You don't have to tell me, but I really would like it if you did"

 

Taekwoon began to breathe heavily and he began to panic. Was he really going to do this? Could he really do this? Could he open up and bare his soul to Wonshik - the boy who has helped him through his hard times, made him laugh as well as cry?

 

Wonshik's arms found their way to Taekwoon's waist and his head found it's way to the back of Taekwoon's shoulder. "I want to help you hyung, I just-I just don't know how". These words came from a place in Wonshik's heart, a place reserved only for Jung Taekwoon

 

"You've helped so much already". Taekwoon's eyes are closed as he takes in the situation. He memorizes the rapper's arms and the feeling of them around his waist, he memorizes the rapper's smell. "But there's no more you can do Wonshik"

 

Regretfully, Taekwoon pries off Wonshik's arms and makes his way out of the rapper's room. He wants to stop, he wants to go back and embrace the younger. He wants to cry, he wants to ball his eyes out and not care whether his tough, chic image has gone down the drain

 

He wants Wonshik, more now than ever before.

 

NOT EDITED

 

So yeah...have fun with this XD

There will be a Part Two and I hope you guys will anticipate it :D