Ring Around The Rosy {FBI!au Keo}

VIXX boyxboy One-Shots

"Ahh Agent Jung, long time no see"

 

The man smirks at the FBI Agent from across the table in the interview room as his favourite agent walks through the doors. Agent Taekwoon Jung sighs and pulls the chair out, sitting on it and laying out the photos on the table; without saying a word.

 

Once he's finished laying out the four sickly photos, he puts his hands together and rests them in front of himself. His piercing eyes go from the pictures to Jaehwan Lee. He then slowly states the names of the victims, pronouncing each sound with excruciating  emphasis.

 

"Mary Pinches"

 

"Saffron Long"

 

"Patricia Wilkinson"

 

"Marsha Simmons"

 

"Yasmin Jung"

 

The last name made Jaehwan smirk a little and it made Taekwoon's heart break. He knew it. He knew that Jaehwan had been the one to take her. Jaehwan had always wanted revenge for Taekwoon locking him up, and this was it. He had kidnapped Taekwoon's daughter.

 

"Did you say 'Jung' Agent? Don't you have a daughter around these girls age? But there's no photo of her here, so that means you haven't found her body yet? Do you still have hope that she's alive? Aw you poor man. You probably dream about her screaming out for you don't you? Screaming out for her Daddy, her Daddy who's never there for-"

 

"WHERE THE IS SHE JAEHWAN!?"

 

Taekwoon's chair goes flying into the wall behind him and his palms are pressed flat onto the table, his large upper body leaning over Jaehwan who doesn't even flinch; instead the man's smirk grows wider and he laughs, Korean then comes flowing from his mouth as he recites the song 'Ring Around A Rosy' repeatedly in the language, as if taunting Taekwoon. He was one of two Korean men in the force, and Jaehwan's taunt hit him hard; it was saying, "You're just like me". 

 

Taekwoon growls and just about jumps over the table. He grabs Jaehwan by the collar and pushes him up against the back wall, making his colleagues on the other side of the glass panic and run through the doors of the interview room.

 

After the initial shock of being thrown around, Jaehwan continues to taunt Taekwoon by continuing to repeat the eerie, childhood song, his voice becoming louder and his expression becoming even crazier. Taekwoon's colleagues try to pry the man off of Jaehwan and after putting up a hell of a fight, Taekwoon breaks down.

 

"You-You tell me where my d-daughter is, or so help me Lee Jaehwan I'll kill you. You hear that, I'LL KILL YOU! YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU!"

 

Taekwoon continues to kick and scream while the other agents pull him out of the room, two of them  stay inside the interview room with Jaehwan. The accused sits there with a grin on his face as he watches the man who ruined everything for him, being escorted out.

 

People start to look around at the noise and see Taekwoon being pushed into the break room by another Agent. Their section chief comes out and tell them all to get back to work. Meanwhile in the break room, Agent Kim is handing his colleague - his friend - a box of tissues, but the older refuses.

 

"He's got my baby Wonshik, he's-he's got my little girl"

 

"Taekwoon-"

 

"HE'S GOT MY LITTLE GIRL! You don't understand Wonshik, he's got my baby. He's got my only reason for being alive, and he's right, she's probably screaming out for me and I'm the only who can be there for her and I don't know where she is, or even if she's still alive. Wonshik, I can't think straight. I just need my baby"

 

Wonshik Kim looks at his friend, despair written all over his face. He wanted to forget protocol and torture Yasmin's location out of Jaehwan, and if that's what Yasmin's Uncle wants to do...can you imagine her father?

 

"Why was he singing that song?" Wonshik questions, curiosity getting the better of the younger. Taekwoon looks as if he's seen a ghost and Wonshik regrets asking. "I-We used to sing that in the front yard, Yasmin and I. We stopped when Yasmin hit high school, she-I wasn't cool enough and her friend's might've seen"

 

Wonshik processed his friends words and then it hit him. Yasmin was fifteen, she'd been in high school for a few years now and if her father and herself stopped singing that when she entered high school, that could only mean one thing.

 

"Jaehwan's been stalking you, hasn't he?"

 

Author's Note:

I dont know where this came from, I just started writing and this is what I got out of it.

Have fun? I guess?

Oh and the reason I've put Taekwoon Jung instead of Jung Taekwoon is because in my head, Taekwoon - and Wonshik and Jaehwan - are living in the states, so putting their last name first isn't correct as such.

Not Edited