Trains {Rabin/Rabean} {SAD}

VIXX boyxboy One-Shots

"I know that the other teachers have been explaining to you the death of Kim Wonshik. I also know that most of you have no idea who he is - or was. Kim Wonshik was the boy who sat in the Library at lunch so he could avoid being beaten to a pulp. Kim Wonshik was the poor boy with the constant bruises" 

Hongbin stopped for a short minute. He looked at the students who sat before him, their eyes filled with confusion, sadness and even guilt.

"He came to see me about a year ago, explaining to me that he felt like his insides were going rotten with the fact that he was poor and not good enough. I helped Wonshik, I tried to teach him to love and care for himself"

Hongbin stopped again and spoke the words he'd been wanting to say for so, so long but never could.

"Kim Wonshik was - and will always be - the boy who stole my heart" 

--------------

A knock on the door brought Hongbin out of his daydreams.

He went to answer it and was displeased to see a worried looking Kim Wonshik waiting for him.

"Wonshik, come in. Your appointment isn't until third period. Is everything ok?" Hongbin moved out of the way so the young boy could step inside his office. 

Wonshik said nothing and continued to walk in, completely ignoring his teacher and sitting down in one of the overly huge arm chairs.

"Wonshik?" Hongbin questioned again, locking the door and walking in to sit in the chair opposite of the young boy. Now he began to feel worried. Wonshik and himself had always had a decent relationship. It didn't take a counsellor to realise that something was wrong - Hongbin's career was seemingly lucky at this point.


"I-I" 

Hongbin wanted to encourage the boy to speak but he knew that these things could not be rushed; so he patiently waited until 13 minutes later when Wonshik finally spoke his first words - and sentence.

"I had a bad thought this morning Mr Lee, a very bad thought and it frightened me so much that I lost time and almost got hit by a train"

"Oh my goodness Wonshik! Are you ok?"

"I don't know Mr Lee, I just-I got so frightened because it didn't seem to faze me when I thought that I almost got hit by a train; in fact I almost wanted it to happen"

Wonshik brought tears next, tears that just seemed to keep rolling and flowing out of his eyes. There honestly wasn't much Hongbin could do without breaking every oath he's ever taken in the physiological field and teaching field. 

Hongbin wasn't one for rules.

He moved off his seat and kneeled down in front of Wonshik. The young boy had permanent dark circles under his eyes, a bruise that was slowly fading on his left cheek and a crooked nose from all the fights he happened to be in the middle of.

Hongbin took the young boy's hands in his own and continued to turn them over in his palms, inspecting him for any injures. His hands were calloused and rough; and his fingernails were chipped and broken down.

Hongbin pushed the younger boy's long sleeve up to his elbow; earning a soft whimper from the struggling teen. New and old scars littered his pale skin. Some just lines while others read horrible words. Words Kim Wonshik thought of himself.

Without actually knowing what came next Hongbin did the thing that felt the most right. He leant down slowly and kissed the scars, his lips barely grazing the skin as if he was frightened of hurting the young boy.

"Why?"

Was all Hongbin could ask.

"Why do you keep hurting yourself like this?"

"I don't know Mr Lee, I don't know" Wonshik sobbed, "Please help me sir"

"Oh Wonshik" Hongbin murmured. "I'll help you Wonshikkie"

Every oath Hongbin has ever taken was just ripped from the air as his lips touched Wonshik's.

"I need you to be ok"


A/N:

I don't know why but I've been feeling like I need to write sad things...

Not Edited