Superpowers (LeoxHyuk)

VIXX boyxboy One-Shots

"Hyung please come out and show everyone! You look adorable!" Hyuk whined.

 

It was Halloween, and Leo had promised his boyfriend that they'd go Trick-or-Treating - even though they're older than thought applicable for the holiday. Hyuk was still a kid at heart, Leo thought, and if maknae Hyuk wants to Trick-or-Treat then so be it

 

Only Leo wasn't aware of the fact that Hyuk had the right to dress him up, and there was no way Leo was going to go and show himself to the rest of their friends. He looked ridiculous! N would surely forever about what he was wearing!

 

"Hyuk-ah I look so bad. I can't breathe, the tights are too tight!" Leo wasn't one for using a loud voice, or whinging for that matter but here was he complaining to his younger boyfriend and friends about how tight his pants were

 

"Wait, you got him into tights!? Oh I gotta see this! Leo hyung come out so we can see!" Ken began to shout and Hyuk knew instantly that Leo would never come out now. Great going Ken hyung.

 

"Don't say that! He won't come out otherwise! Leo hyung, please? I'm out here in my costume! It's drafty hyung, but I'm it up!"

 

"Oh you're it up alright" Ravi mumbled, his dirty mind coming up with his quick wit of an answer. N smacked Ravi on the back of the head while Hongbin snickered, "Oh be quiet Hongbin hyung, at least I swallow. I wonder why Ken hyung even bothers with you-"

 

Hyuk was cut off by the sound of a door opening and all five boys turned their heads to Leo and Hyuk's shared bedroom. Gasps filled the room ( and a few snickers from Ravi, followed by the sound of a smack from N). Hyuk cheered and skipped up to his boyfriend, latching himself onto Leo's arm and giggling like a maniac.

 

"I'm superwoman, and you're my superman!"

 

Yes everybody, Jung Leo was wearing a blue morph suit with red underpants over the top, a red cape tied around his shoulders and a big 'S' on his chest. No fake abs were needed, as Leo sported a six-pack of his very own. A six-pack that the maknae Hyuk loved quite a lot…

 

Hyuk was wearing red knee high stockings, a red silky looking skirt (which was shorter than Leo thought necessary - not that he didn’t love it though), a blue tight skin T-Shirt  tucked into the skirt which had the 'S' on it and a red cape identical to Leo's. Hyuk didn't just leave it there though, no he had fake s...big ones at that.

 

"Hyukkie, are those-those really necessary?" Leo murmurs, not being able to keep his eyes off of them while he was speaking. Hyuk only giggled and flicked his black wig back, batting his eyelashes and biting his lip. "Well of course they are Mr Superman, what other types of Superpowers do I have if I don't have my s to distract all the men?"

 

"Superpowers?" Leo questions with raised eyebrows. Hyuk nods and pokes Leo's nose. "You're superpower is how gorgeous you are" Hyuk lent forward to whisper quietly in his boyfriend's ear.

 

"Not to mention how amazing your looks in that suit"

 

A/N: It's so short compared to my others and I'm really sorry!

Not Edited